• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Benzos Galenika's ksalol brand 1mg alprazolam tablets

I sent the sample in packaging so I certainly didn't contaminate it. Reading up on Benzocaine (ironically named eh? :p) it seems harmless enough but I don't know... also, since they're probably fakes I have no idea what amount and what proportion of each substance is in each pill

I would be surprised if they were snide - someone currently trying to manufacture fake Ksalols would be most likely using an RC triazolo such as nitrazolam, such powders being not only easy to obtain in bulk but depending on the country they may still be subject to a grey market, perhaps resulting in less legal exposure for the responsible OCG chemists. Gangs that have alprazolam powder are more likely to press them into 2-5mg Xanax type bars.

I am still using the disneyland logic as described before but in my realm of anything is possible this is the rest of the fairy tale I am telling myself to justify the situation while still trying to adhere to the BLUA with respect to tablet identification.

I really do not think they are fake - I have never come across any examples of fake Ksalol in the years I have been taking them and have only come across one example of a counterfeit so far this year on WEDINOS. I am not saying that they do not get copied, I am just trying to stress that this is extremely rare for this particular item as one of the reasons it is popular to begin with is due to its cheap and widespread availability compared to other drugs containing alprazolam as the AI.

I do have another strip from the same source so I'll send a sample of that in too and we'll see...
I also received the same strip this week. First time trying so may have to try this sending off for testing. I’m currently in bupe and don’t want anything like fent or any other opioids messing me up. I’m hoping these may help me reduce my dose and jump off I want to be free.

I do have another strip from the same source so I'll send a sample of that in too and we'll see...
I've just seen on the Wedino's site that where it has the sample results, the substances found are clickabale hyperlinks, that take you to a short write up. Benzocaine does have a number of short term effects.

"Benzocaine
Type: Psychoactive
Legal Status: Not Controlled
Legal to buy, sell & import as a bulk chemical.
Odourless anaesthetic typically used locally for relief of oropharyngeal pain, can be found as a cutting/bulking agent due to appearance as a white powder, reported to have a bitter taste. A common adulterant in both illicit and licit psychoactive drugs. As a comparatively cheap chemical to produce with anaesthetic effect, it is commonly incorporated as a cutting or bulking agent in drugs of abuse in white powder form. Oral absorption is poor due to low water solubility, however ingestion may result in local anaesthetic effects in the oesophagus.

Short Term Effects
Numbing of the area relating to the route of exposure is common due to the chemical's anaesthetic properties - this can often be masked by the drug of abuse it is combined with. Restlessness, confusion, drowsiness, weakness, shivering and muscle twitching leading to convulsions may occur following use. Additionally, hypotension with refractory tachycardia & arrhythmias may occur. Cyanosis ("blue" or "grey" skin) may develop due to methaemoglobinaemia risk. Toxicity may occur from sodium channel blockade"

I kind of doubt it would do all of that off the total amount of benzocaine that would be in 1 or 0.5 tablets though. It must be safe in small trace amounts as it is used in mouth ulcer gels.

I would imagine that you'd need to bosh quite a few to get nasty effects. But I might be wrong.

Personally I'd still try half a tablet, and then move up to 1 if 0.5 was OK, but that's just me. I would use them slowly. Probably better to wait for the results from the 2nd strip if you're proceeding cautiously.

Maybe even send another tablet from the first strip and label it so that they could re-test.

Last edited:
I like stee's theory, the outside of the strip could have contaminated the pill. Maybe you could try washing the outer packaging being careful not to break the seal before you send the next one in.

Im pretty sure they don't use the whole sample l, just take a scraping from the outside. Definitely worth sending in another IMO.

I am positive that the licensed factory in Serbia just churns out white bevelled convex 10mg diazepam tablets and depending on the specificities of the order, they either end up in Hermofarm or Bensedin blisters as is seen fit.

I agree. I often wonder if they have a second factory or a nightshift operation.

Print pills off, pop into plastic moulds, dodgy serials (?) and add the foil cover.

Send to us via some guys.

Pay some people off.

Sorted.

The blisters dont even come assembled man. The packets are flatpacked alongside the blisters in elastic bands. A vendor sent me a sleeve of packets once and I asked him, he went "that's how they come, and I can't be arsed to assemble them". =D

I agree. I often wonder if they have a second factory or a nightshift operation.

Print pills off, pop into plastic moulds, dodgy serials (?) and add the foil cover.

Send to us via some guys.

Pay some people off.

Sorted.

The blisters dont even come assembled man. The packets are flatpacked alongside the blisters in elastic bands. A vendor sent me a sleeve of packets once and I asked him, he went "that's how they come, and I can't be arsed to assemble them". =D
Well if you think how many benzos they seem to be banging out in a country with the population of Serbia. Everyone in Serbia (6-7m) would need to be taking benzos all day for it to add up! ;)

Right, I have some info. Earlier this year when there was a diaz/xanax shortage, and he got them from a very popular person over tg: he said the only difference was the taste, and they were stronger. So thats thats them. Somebody no doubt familiar to people, and someone who didn't go short.

Now the question is, what the fuck are these things? The "legit people" had them, or one did. Have I posted a photo?

Identical
Not too taste.

The only reliable jidgement you can make on ksalol now is that they could be fucking anything unless you get it tested.

They started of as exactly what they said they were a number of years ago, but no more. The bensedin are the same now, not reliable 10mg Diaz

This photo shows the old packaging alongside the new packaging. Both packagings have tested positive as Alprazolam at Wedinos.

TFaZJy.jpg
I. Took the whole box of the above onrs and nothing happened. Are any real?

You should see the amount of fake diazipalm and xanax in Scotland it's that bad I can sell my script of yellows for a pound each

In Finland here hobos and junkies shot ksalols IV! I dont rec, But i tried and fuk! i was hooked. The feeling is light and relax straight away. but tolerance grows too. And alpro isnt water soluble so no filtering

Anyone know what brand of Alprazolam is least likely to be faked at the moment? Or will I have to look through Wedinos.

Not that it'll do much good, as with many vendors you don't get any say as to what brand they send you, although there may be a few that advertise and sell specific brands. I'l have to look further into this.

I'll be needing to re-stock with Alprazolam soon.

I gather that is often faked with Etiz, and also that they are chemically very similar, and probably because of this they are highly similar in their effects too - both of them short acting, they feel good, not too hypnotic (with moderate doses) , but extremely effective for anxiety.

I'm trying to rotate Etiz with genuine Alprazolam, as even though they are cross tolerant, I think it helps slightly to keep my tolerance and doses down. Especially as etiz is not a traditional benzo, and alprazolam is. (I think.)

Last edited:
I would be surprised if they were snide - someone currently trying to manufacture fake Ksalols would be most likely using an RC triazolo such as nitrazolam, such powders being not only easy to obtain in bulk but depending on the country they may still be subject to a grey market, perhaps resulting in less legal exposure for the responsible OCG chemists. Gangs that have alprazolam powder are more likely to press them into 2-5mg Xanax type bars.

I am still using the disneyland logic as described before but in my realm of anything is possible this is the rest of the fairy tale I am telling myself to justify the situation while still trying to adhere to the BLUA with respect to tablet identification.

I really do not think they are fake - I have never come across any examples of fake Ksalol in the years I have been taking them and have only come across one example of a counterfeit so far this year on WEDINOS. I am not saying that they do not get copied, I am just trying to stress that this is extremely rare for this particular item as one of the reasons it is popular to begin with is due to its cheap and widespread availability compared to other drugs containing alprazolam as the AI.
there was a snide batch that i seen when the new designs on the ksalols came out on wedinos, as bromazolam, so it seems bromazolam is the benzo of choice if they are out of the real thing to chuck into a press.

Recently got some Ksalol 1mg with the new packaging, one's without the pre cut sections, just sent one off to wedinos for testing, are these legit? Uk member
Any info would be appreciated

Recently got some Ksalol 1mg with the new packaging, one's without the pre cut sections, just sent one off to wedinos for testing, are these legit? Uk member
Any info would be appreciated

This type? I've had some that were legit and some that were fake

ksalol-galenika-alprazolam-1-mg-v0-9rxvl4447u9a1.jpg