• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Benzos Galenika's ksalol brand 1mg alprazolam tablets

Just noticed this today. I've been completely off benzos (also off bluelight) for at least a couple of months now so the tapering worked out. Even though I was using up to 10mg alprazolam (on some days, not every day) was able to feel stable enough on 4mg clonazepam per day. Tapering to 2mg wasn't that bad. At that point I went to the Finnish equivalent of the NHS and was able to get a diazepam taper prescribed to me. Even though the doctors, in general, are reluctant to prescribe benzos long-term you still have a chance to find a decent one that'll help you get off the stuff. Doesn't happen nearly always though. If not you got to somehow do it yourself or go to detox. The detox is a headache of its own really and there's a 3-week queue to get in.
That’s amazing news mate! Massive effort on your behalf. You should be proud of your self. Keep the ball rolling and don’t look back!

I don't think I've ever had fake bensedins. What's in the fakes usually? Frubromazolam (shittiest benzo ever!)
I don't think I've had fake diazepam or alprazolam pills myself, but in Norway I know there has been both etizolam and clonazolam sold as clonazepam.

As i know all Scandivia-very tight rules about prescription of benzos.This is stupid just right nowPeople are on the edge...they just need some ....or may be got crashed with a car or beat badly someone.

It a lot of stress.like never before.Shit man

I don't think I've had fake diazepam or alprazolam pills myself, but in Norway I know there has been both etizolam and clonazolam sold as clonazepam.
diazepam and alprazolam both have a very distinct taste. Diazepam tastes metallic and alprazolam is just so disgustingly bitter you can't be mistaken for it.

thanks for the love @Blankenstein .

Not gonna lie. I've been tempted to relapse already so many times it's not even funny.

Especially now right at the moment ksalols and rivotrils are literally everywhere and there's an oversupply of them, which means they're dirt cheap.

Still not gonna cave in yet. My Buvidal injection keeps me actually nicely stable throughout the week and that's a huge relief.

Not gonna lie. I've been tempted to relapse already so many times it's not even funny.

Especially now right at the moment ksalols and rivotrils are literally everywhere and there's an oversupply of them, which means they're dirt cheap.

Still not gonna cave in yet. My Buvidal injection keeps me actually nicely stable throughout the week and that's a huge relief.
Keep it up pal, ❤️

Good stuff man don’t crack!

I’m trying to get clean and the doctors want me to go on the buvidal shot. But insont want replacement therapy and they think I’m dependent on benzos so want to stabilise me on them before they treat me. It sucks I don’t have a benzo habit really. I just want rehab and keep getting knocked back… pretty demoralising.

diazepam and alprazolam both have a very distinct taste. Diazepam tastes metallic and alprazolam is just so disgustingly bitter you can't be mistaken for it.
Yeah, I'd also say the Roche Rivotril tablets have a pretty unique artificially sweet taste (that's the tab not the substance though, so not a good indicator of legitimate product). I've had fakes that tasted like cardboard or sawdust.

I do like these and also the Rlam1 1mg over here

Never ever heard of product called Rlam1. Could ebalorate what's the active ingredient in it (a.k.a. the benzo)?

I relapsed today. It was no way an accident. I had been toying around the idea in my head for 2-3 weeks and finally caved in. What can I say.. Happens even the best of us. And i cannot certainly described the best with the willpower of steel.

However i settled for half a blister sheet of ksalols (7 to be exact). So there is still a chance i wake up tomorrow with the usual urge to binge but since i don't have any it'll be a whole another ballgame to try score while you're fiending these pills. I have that much trust in me that there will not be a second day in a row being a bar tard.

However I do well acknowledge that i'm playing with fire thw whole time.

I managed not binge on benzos. Those 7mg alprazolam i took sure fucked me up. Not a smart thing to do as an addict but this time i managed to not keep scoring more of them.

The urge to take alprazolam "one last time" was just too much and i couldn't resist it. However i choose to abstain from using benzos in the future. I know very well it's easier said than done.

I just scored a blister sheet of 15 1mg ksalols and had 3 of them with no tolerance. Man i feel nice. Only thing i miss the most is a couple of phat bongrips

I've had quite a few brands of clonazepam including the Roche ones, and they all have a slightly sweet and minty taste IMO. Maybe they're not all super sweet, but definitely always minty if they're legit. Strange a benzo can taste minty but there you go.

Tried two-three times some shit brand of clonaz...Rosche are original ones.mostvsearched.And this generics. Just pop it.two 0.5 tablets without chewing them ..so don't know the taste.Seems to me much more powerful than diaz.lke...0.5-10 mgs scale...avoid them personally..but i know they are quite popular

Got these Ksalols - packaging looked legit, but Wedinos analysis came back as Major: Alprazolam : Minor: Benzocaine

Is Benzocaine something that's OK to ingest? Or should I bin the whole lot?

Fake-Galenika-Ksalol.jpg

Got these Ksalols - packaging looked legit, but Wedinos analysis came back as Major: Alprazolam : Minor: Benzocaine

Is Benzocaine something that's OK to ingest? Or should I bin the whole lot?

Fake-Galenika-Ksalol.jpg

Please take the following for what it is, the product of someone who's Dunning - Kruger syndrome applies almost completely to the collective thoughts about psychoactive drug use that, having been based on a combination of wide dynamic usage coupled with a significant amount of actual knowledge regarding the same, genuinely allowed for me to claim a level of 'expertise' with respect to UK drug culture, a level of self delusion that was only possible in a world that has misled most others to the extent that they genuinely cannot distinguish between drug use and actual criminal behaviour.

Caveat aside however, I would be very surprised if a counterfeiter would produce perfectly packaged Ksalol tablets with actual alprazolam in them, only to deliberately contaminate them with a secondary active ingredient that has no business in even a fake tablet sold as a CNS depressant. It is common knowledge that many individuals and items can be exposed to indirect contamination resulting from widespread cocaine use through the transfer of bank notes, contaminants that would of course include benzocaine and other topical anaesthetics. With all due respect to the excellent researchers at WEDINOS, I do not think its beyond the realm of possibility that your Ksalol are completely bona - fide with the trace BZCaine having come from the packaging or another source that has been handled less than completely carefully.

I am in no position to question the lab but in my drug addled head this is how I would rationalise that unlikely result.

Benzocaine is ok to ingest. I've got toothache right now and the gel I'm rubbing on my gum to numb the pain contains benzocaine.

Could be contamination, especially if your plug also sells coke. Did you send the sample in its packaging, or pop it out and handle it?

Thanks for the input, Stee. It could be a false positive. Most Ksalols come back as legit on Wedinos, but not all. Some are actually Bromazolam etc.

Benzocaine is ok to ingest. I've got toothache right now and the gel I'm rubbing on my gum to numb the pain contains benzocaine.

Could be contamination, especially if your plug also sells coke. Did you send the sample in its packaging, or pop it out and handle it?

I sent the sample in packaging so I certainly didn't contaminate it. Reading up on Benzocaine (ironically named eh? :p) it seems harmless enough but I don't know... also, since they're probably fakes I have no idea what amount and what proportion of each substance is in each pill