• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Gabapentin specific question about dose- pls answer if you can tonight, going to be taking them.

Smoke in the kitchen, room, balcony, livingroom, bathroom whenever i feel like it =p i do limit myself to a half gram maximum/2 hrs but i start slow you know how it is, i get my first sacred bowl and i pack the shit out of that , and i get so blitzed i dont have words to describe it

I did take my daily pain meds but i dont remember taking benzos tbh, i may have taken 1 or 2 but i dont get paranoid and pregabalin kicks adderalls ass which is the only stim that gives me an anxiety like edge crack im fine and once i run out, its over n im not a fiend BUT loool i do walk around w a pipe all day thats full =p
That's the only way to smoke crack lol

Smoke in the kitchen, room, balcony, livingroom, bathroom whenever i feel like it =p i do limit myself to a half gram maximum/2 hrs but i start slow you know how it is, i get my first sacred bowl and i pack the shit out of that , and i get so blitzed i dont have words to describe it
Speedballing

Speedballing
Meh cmon idk.. if youve 'speedballed' as much as i have you wouldnt think twice about it its not like it changes anything BUT opiates can enable you to smoke more coke

While i do not condone others to recreate my usage.. i can say personally ivd never had anything but positives from it, aswell as it has quite literally saved my life ONCE when i was newer to smoking rocks, and my heart felt like itd explode.. some oxy clonazepam and morphine, an hour later i was good as new but took it easy, had a tiny puff n went to lie down but restarted the next day =p

I never speedball on purpose however other than that single event. Its not really somthing to go out of your way for, i do take the edge off amps w pregab but eh iunno

Pregabalin...to get a high do a presystemic metabolism.you open the capsule and put it under your tongue as taking it this way you bypass the gut,liver and brain barrier which all take out about 60% of the potency and goes straight into your blood stream.but try a very much lower dose to begin with.

Pregabalin...to get a high do a presystemic metabolism.you open the capsule and put it under your tongue as taking it this way you bypass the gut,liver and brain barrier which all take out about 60% of the potency and goes straight into your blood stream.but try a very much lower dose to begin with.
That shit tastes nasty.

Anyway, welcome to the board ;)

Btw, I'm guessing this thread will get closed...

yeah sorry, please read the Bluelight User Agreement before further posting, we don't allow how to get high threads, we don't really encourage recreational drug use but we rather want to provide the most safe ways to do it, the community is centered around harm reduction. if you got some specific questions about gabas please feel free to ask, I'm gonna close this not only because it is a how to get high thread but we already have some pregabalin threads made recently, on the same subject minus the how to get high part. I can direct you to them tho if you like, I could merge it too if it makes you feel more comfortable. this post is not a infraction anyway, just a subforum guideline subtility

i'm gonna merge it with this one https://www.bluelight.org/xf/thread...u-can-tonight-going-to-be-taking-them.877643/ , oh and welcome to bluelight! I got so caught up with explaining that I forgot to welcome you! hope you'll love the place!

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah sorry, please read the Bluelight User Agreement before further posting, we don't allow how to get high threads, we don't really encourage recreational drug use but we rather want to provide the most safe ways to do it, the community is centered around harm reduction. if you got some specific questions about gabas please feel free to ask, I'm gonna close this not only because it is a how to get high thread but we already have some pregabalin threads made recently, on the same subject minus the how to get high part. I can direct you to them tho if you like, I could merge it too if it makes you feel more comfortable. this post is not a infraction anyway, just a subforum guideline subtility

i'm gonna merge it with this one https://www.bluelight.org/xf/thread...u-can-tonight-going-to-be-taking-them.877643/ , oh and welcome to bluelight! I got so caught up with explaining that I forgot to welcome you! hope you'll love the place!
er there are plenty and plenty of threads about getting high!!!! that’s how i found this site!!

I think you got the wrong idea, anyway read the subforum guidelines and the bkuelight user agreement and you'll get the idea, I merged it this time, but normally I would close it. If you check out the last few pages I closed an exactly same thread regarding gaba. Anyway you are free to ask whatever you like, for example what's the most safe way to administer the substance, what are the bioavailabilities of the substance, what kind of risks are you exposing yourself through using it. We don't allow how to get best bang for my buck threads or help me get high threads, but you'll understand more if you stick around

oh ok i’m sorry..just a lot of threads i’ve read before have given tips like mixing valium with grapefruit juice to increase a high etc etc!?

Yes, those are potentiation questions they are allowed. They don't fall under the bedt bang for my buck cases most of the times

You'll see with time, there are only a few things that are not allowed, so don't be afraid to post, if something is not ok we'll let you know, no biggie really

i’ve seen threads that aren’t even
potentiation questions...just crush up valium and swig down with grapefruit juice as it prevents the liver filtering the valium!?

Grapefruit helps the metabolization activity of the cyp2d6 enzyme, so things that are metabolised with the help of cyp2d6 like codeine,tramadol,alprazolam etc are potentiated by grapefruit juice

with any prescription drug...take it steady with any dosage/method you take it as pharmaceutical companies make up the drug taking into consideration that you are going to take it the correct way and what organs are going to filter said drug.

I’m not harping, I do understand. But in 5s states here in the US their controlling it. And my last doctor said within the next five years it will be controlled. That’s sucks for ppl like me he need it.

I do understand, I’ve myself have boasted of how high I got off of it.

I was looking at a Medical Doctor forum and one doctor said he was confused that he was prescribing klonopin but the woman was asking for early refills for gabapentin.

Then one person or another doctor copy& plasters something from BL and the doc took her off of it.

I get it. It’s a high that is very hard to put in words but I need this. I told the doctor never prescribe me benzos. I would rather be anxious then ever go thru what I did in 2017.