• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Gabapentin specific question about dose- pls answer if you can tonight, going to be taking them.

Zonxx

Bluelighter
usually i'll just take a larger dose of whatever, get it out of the way, but ive read several times now that gabapentin in particular is best to be taken in 300mg intervals / wait 30min and another 300 and continue which allows you to absorb 40-60% instead of taking a high dose say, 900-1600mg and only absorbing 25-40%

my last amp binge of the month was spose to be the last one but i found 90 pregabs, and 109 pentins, i'll be using the pentins for a more 'drunkish' effect while using the pregabs for the anxiety effects, and the amps for a euphoric effect (all said i've already taken some clonazepam to have a solid anxiety drug in me for atleast the start of this as i'll be taking a higher than usual starting dose, havent decided on yet 140-180 instead of my usual 120mg of amps.

basically want a better than typical good time for the last go of the month with them.

I usually take 900mgs at a time this works for me..I think ur ideas is a good one though,u always hear less is more I guess..but ya I prefer 900-1200mgs

I usually take 900mgs at a time this works for me..I think ur ideas is a good one though,u always hear less is more I guess..but ya I prefer 900-1200mgs
Well for the pentins in particular ive always said im not crazy bout them, but i figure theyll potentiate the pregabs ill take anyways and all things considered i wouldnt mind the fucked up coordinstion and dipsy feel from the pentins for once but i was wondering if this is infact the best way to take them because i know fact the pregabs have a 80-100% bioavailability
Alass tho i took an hr ago 900 pentin, just now lower dose of pregab 250 instead of my usual 500-1600 but thsts due to mixing, wana start safe see what happens, took 300more pentins abit ago alongside 160mg amps (sublingual split into 2 doses 10 min apart becajse was alot of powder, probably swallowed half sigh on that one, but im feeling pretty good, wanted to know the best effective way to use the pentins since i kinda hate / love them at times due to one experience where i could literally barely walk but felt fine mentally ( but...i took alot obviously..) oh pre all this i had a good dose of opis so that i can handle the initial bang of a rush im getting from the amps in terms of heart rate/bp

Always stay on the safe side, cheers
-Zonxx

Last edited:
i wanted to throw an update into here just for the record i prepared with 2mg clonazepam, 900mg pentin 1 hour prior to 160mg amphetamine. and did thefollowing afterwards.
300mg gabapentin / 250mg pregabalin then 300 pentin every 30min for about 2 hour now - redosed lower 20mg amphetamine
probs 300/300/300/300 with / being every 30min lets say. and will take the pregabalin every 3-6 hours as needed probably in a larger dose (500) next time, due to the mixing of gabaergics
am feeling anxiety relief, sluggishness due to pentin, no amp edge from pregab, and euphoric from the amphetamine. this is one of my most efficient uses of amphetamine to date.
i'm starting to think gabapentin should NOT be taken all at once for a higher dose. i've read so much can be absorbed in certain time frames so taking too much isn't worth it.
i don't reccomend users that aren't heavily tolerant to use these doses unless they start VERY slowly, i am a heavy drug user of all types.

@Zonxx, man, you are crazy:) I see your avatar in every thread. Good f.cking job. How come you aren't a moderator yet?:)

@Zonxx, man, you are crazy:) I see your avatar in every thread. Good f.cking job. How come you aren't a moderator yet?:)
I HAVE APPLIED, they probably think i'm too good a member to promote me to mod =p but that's a damn good question :( not to mention i'm very active huh

I don't see anybody more active at the moment. Politics:)

I don't see anybody more active at the moment. Politics:)
i mean i'm active because i can responde with personal experience to ALOT of the questions asked here which is a good and bad thing =p but hey, i don't mind answering questions a simple answer can keep someone from having a terrible time so why not

I have quite a lot of experience which I've gained during most of my life using/ abusing many substances too and I agree that it can be both good and bad. But I don't have the determination to correct everything like you:) Good job though. I think that you would be a good mod.

If you take Naproxen before the gabapentin it will raise the Bioavailability of the Gabapentin. also eating a big spicy meal will increase the Bioavailability

If you take Naproxen before the gabapentin it will raise the Bioavailability of the Gabapentin. also eating a big spicy meal will increase the Bioavailability
To be honest, im not a fan of pentin pregabs effects are waaaay better.
The pentin seems more of a downer, while pregab is closer to a benzo like a slooow clonazepam but together they are... amaze. Add a clonazepam and 60-120mg amps, golden time.

My amp rolls always incude gabaergics

Also i personally dont want to potentiate the pentin but out of curiousity is it a reaction they have to eachother?

Last edited:
To be honest, im not a fan of pentin pregabs effects are waaaay better.
The pentin seems more of a downer, while pregab is closer to a benzo like a slooow clonazepam but together they are... amaze. Add a clonazepam and 60-120mg amps, golden time.

My amp rolls always incude gabaergics

Also i personally dont want to potentiate the pentin but out of curiousity is it a reaction they have to eachother?
I wish I could answer that but I'm not sure what the reaction is but I can definitely tell potentation if I take my gaba with 500mg naproxen.It says it should increase Bioavailability by 15 to 20% on drugs forum and drugs.com.One thing I do like about Gaba is I could take it b4 work but if I took Pregabalin b4 it would make me sleepy.Benzos make me real sleepy unless I'm on meth.Meth is satan for me though.I think I've tried alot of grey matter in my brain because I'm already delusional on day 2 of meth.I hate paranoia...

I wish I could answer that but I'm not sure what the reaction is but I can definitely tell potentation if I take my gaba with 500mg naproxen.It says it should increase Bioavailability by 15 to 20% on drugs forum and drugs.com.One thing I do like about Gaba is I could take it b4 work but if I took Pregabalin b4 it would make me sleepy.Benzos make me real sleepy unless I'm on meth.Meth is satan for me though.I think I've tried alot of grey matter in my brain because I'm already delusional on day 2 of meth.I hate paranoia...
Damn :/ longest ive been up was 9 days on crack, boozing and taking amps altogether, not so healthy, woke up on the floor infront of my bed.

Buuuut ive also never had such a great week in my life. On day 7 i had a molly and thats when shit hit the fan

Its odd i feel like the pentins are more downers than pregab for me

Yea u had all the benzos and opiates to help with the paranoia and anxiety I bet.
I did take my daily pain meds but i dont remember taking benzos tbh, i may have taken 1 or 2 but i dont get paranoid and pregabalin kicks adderalls ass which is the only stim that gives me an anxiety like edge crack im fine and once i run out, its over n im not a fiend BUT loool i do walk around w a pipe all day thats full =p