FRESHIE 2/22/03 Springfield, MA, v. 2

NOBODY is allowed to have "the last minute issues" before this party. Otherwise I'll show up at your house with a tire thumper and umm.... yeah something like that.
;)

(and i'll be right behind Red with a baseball bat.)
*continues to wait in agonizing anticipation for this lineup...*

Damn, I should change my mind and renig just so these two babes show up at my door! ;)

i can not wait for this party it is gonna be awsome..........toprocka i hope your ready for this party bro...

Well this seems like a good first time to check out the asylum. Anybody needing a ride near the hartford area im me UPinsmoke503.

Columns next party after this one is already shaping up to be another phat event. Marco Carola will at that one!!! woohoo!!! peace!!!

yep, red, we sure did. it's just so much fun to tease the guys on BL who know we're oh-so-happily taken, isn't it? :)
(i guess i shouldn't feed thier fantasies by telling them about the fetish-type gear i have, huh? ;) )
edit: wait, MARCO CAROLA?! his set was one of the best things at Boo 7... i'm growing steadily more impressed with columns parties :)
[ 27 January 2003: Message edited by: THeRaVeToY ]

well- i'll prolly stay at uconn even if no one else is going back there-
i didn't mean to ask you for a place to stay (theravetoy)& i understand about dorm rooms , although thankthefuckinglord i don't have to anymore
its allright chrissie--you all are popular folks :) with a little car :)
Its really hard to get kris to go to the assylum (in fact i have never bee able to do it) but hopefully he&one of his people from school with a car will go...
where are seann&linz-e? a one-post entrance & then vanish?
[ 27 January 2003: Message edited by: satori18 ]

ooh it would be nice to hang out with kris again. he seemed like a nice boy, and u two are adorable :D
we'll see if we can work something out. i miss you!!!

Originally posted by Icey:
Columns next party after this one is already shaping up to be another phat event. Marco Carola will at that one!!! woohoo!!! peace!!!
I think if all goes well for this party I will definitely be there for the next. I got a flyer for it at a weekly I went to this weekend and already started making plans. He he.

sounds ok, so i'm prolly game, tho I have to confirm that there is conflict in schedule first. If anyone is driving thru philly or thereabouts, perhaps we can car pool. AIM for any questions or planning of anything. ;)

has anyone picked up tix yet? what's the situation like as far as selling out this event.
i'm hoping that this wont sell out too soon
**looks in wallet and brushes away the cobwebs**
hrm...
and icey, did you say marco carola? is there a lineup on the website yet? and will it still be at the ass-slime-on?

I think it will def sell out.. but prob not till we get closer to the event and most likely not through presales. If you buy at the door get there really early.

marco carola kicked ass at boo, ill definetly have to make a double appearence at the asylum.
quote:
(i guess i shouldn't feed thier fantasies by telling them about the fetish-type gear i have, huh? )
now im jealous ;)

Marco Carola did kick ass at boo...he was the best part about it. Hey Kev the full line-up just came out last week i think...ill see if i can get it from my friend. Peace!!!

Originally posted by KayDUB:

and icey, did you say marco carola? is there a lineup on the website yet? and will it still be at the ass-slime-on?

since it's too early to post here's the lineup for ya:
GET LUCKY—March 22nd
@ Asylum—$25 in advance
Marco Carola, Micro, Venom, Emma Feline, Knowledge, JJ Boogie DJ D8A, Rheymund
Huda Hudia, REID SPEED!!, Sneak-E-Pete, Miztah Lex, MDMA & Breaka Dawn, Monica Sharp, Sonic Bee, Assailant v. Jeff Avery, MC Josiah Intallekt
Fritz Sieg, Prophet v. Taurus, DJ Shiva, Splash, Bizzo, Frankus, Sonik EP, Bang Lee
Simi, Bigpen15, Kind Nick, Raf aka Rafael Rocha, Gyle