FRESHIE 2/22/03 Springfield, MA, v. 2

ewwwwwwwwwwwww smelly raver type people!!!
wait i am one, d'oh
but seriously, so what if we have a few drinks before we go in? there is nothing wrong in having a few drinks to loosen you up for a night of dancing. i'm a white boy with no rythim from suburbia, i need all the help i can to get my ass shakin on the dance floor.
and no, this does not make me an alcoholic

V. 3 will be started b4 February gets here! lol
and if had a say.. i would def agree with TopRocka and J22... lol
fuckabuncharavers! :p

(pardon the PMS and bad day)
but if you can't go to a party to enjoy the party (and i know, it's a nasty venue with some nasty people), and you have to get drunk to deal with it... please don't go. go to enjoy the lineup, the best the asylum has seen in years. and the statement that no one over 15 drinks to get drunk... have you ever been on the UCONN campus???
(p.s. kev, you have rhythm. trust me, you don't need a drink, i know you can move quite well ;) )

^^^i say the sombrero and traffic cone need to make another appearence

so um...can I prance around the after party in my Boba Fett helmit, while taking bong hits?

hehe...You said "boba fett" thats cool words

as long as i get to be han solo and kick your ass for freezing me

^^^bitch as far as I'm concerned your ass is still frozen in my ship ;)

Originally posted by Oopsz:
no one over the age of 15 drinks to get drunk... but damned if the government will stop me from having beer at a hockey game, or wine with my dinner. :p makes no sense, an angry 18 year old can buy a handgun, but not a case of beer.. which one would you rather he have? oh well.
*gets off his soapbox*

actualy in NH atleast you need to be 21 to register a hand gun

definetly food before the party, i dont care where, as long as the food is good, i will not be getting drunk before the party, i will enjoy a few drinks however

^^^yes I do. So all those fantisies of yours can come true ;)

still no ride....not taking the bus!
but its far away-kinda
i wish people in the city drove cars...cars everywhere-almost running em over...but they don't belong to ANYONE i know.

what about the train? find out what time Oopsz is comin in from chrissy and mebbe try to coordinate it so she can pick you both up at the same time??
...just a thought.
(and since this is reply 103, here's version 3, so can someone close v.2?)
[ 30 January 2003: Message edited by: THeRaVeToY ]