Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

films: most "disturbed/ing" movies

Another vote for Faces of Death. Not only is it a very disturbing film, its REAL.

Kids hit close to home for me, cause back in the days me and the crew were pretty much living like that, just with more crime and drugs and less [how about no] rape/STD's... kind of gave me a reality check and helped me figure out I needed to leave that lifestyle...

henry portarit of a serial killer gets me because of the way its filmed-some of it seems almost too real,
ameriacn history x- cant watch the scene where he curbs the guy.
havent seen it yet but salo is meant to be pretty awful?

faces of death.....real? erm.....no.

goatofthenever said:
I just saw Salo or the 120 days of sadom a while ago, and wow. That movie is by far the sickest i've seen. There were parts i fast forward because it made me feel like puking.

Nothing can top Salo. I challenge any other recommended movie against it for lordship over the title of this thread.

onetwothreefour said:
i think themes and ideas disturb me more than actual events

Same here. Of those I've seen, I vote for Kids. Requiem for a Dream was disturbing, but more in a sad, beautiful way. Kids was just fucking disturbing full stop, and really upset me.

LapDawg said:
Nothing can top Salo. I challenge any other recommended movie against it for lordship over the title of this thread.

This is one movie I hope curiosity never drives me to watch. I've browsed through 120 Days of Sodom by Sade, and I don't think I could handle watching any movie based on that.

Last edited:
I just read a few reviews on salo.......Sounds fucking terrible!!!
Is it really as terrible as the reviewers make it out to be....ie: feces eating et al....is it really that graphic?!

The most disturbing thing I have ever seen in a movie was when they buried that lady in Kill Bill 2. I was freaking out completely while watching that. I know it sounds pretty tame, but it scared the fuck out of me.

1 through 5 against 1... yes it really is that graphic. It is not uncommon for viewers to feel the urge to vomit when watching Salo.

Probably the most disgusting thing I have ever watched was the movie: Henry, the portrait of a serial killer. Seeing all those graphic murders and rapes, im not suprised that 1/3 of the crowds had to leave when it was in theatres.

Wow. I must be a pussy because I haven't seen most of the movies mentioned in this thread.

May- although it's a stupid movie it belongs on this list. Waaaay too gory for me.

^^^
the best part "Pierre! Pierrre, Pierre, Pierre!.....Pierre!" at the party

A movie I saw when I was younger I thought was very disturbing was called Dr. Giggles, it may not be as disturbing to me now but still probubly is the most gory movie I have ever seen.