Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

films: most "disturbed/ing" movies

Eraserhead, Gummo, anything by Takashi Miike... I don't know what else, I tend to watch alot of fucked up movies, but I am too stoned to remember them, so I end up watching them multiple times, because I forgot I ever saw them.

The rape scene in The Hlills Have Eyes is pretty disturbing.

TALLY said:
The rape scene in The Hlills Have Eyes is pretty disturbing.

I watched that not long ago on too much dxm and it was funny as hell, such a poor plot and poor acting. The scariest part was how bad the movie was to begin with.

On the same lines as Threads...
In the 70s', the UK made a series of instructional videos on what to do in case of a nuclear attack. They're called Protect And Survive and they're all creepy as fuck.
The narrator has this really dry and detached-sounding voice as he tells you what to do with the dead bodies in your house. And they all with this sinister-sounding synthisizer note.

i merged a bunch of similar threads together in case you're wondering what's going on.

:)

alasdair

dead men's shoes by shane meadows.. so weird.. there's this one really horrible scene it it that gave me nightmares.

SardonicNihilist said:
Happiness, the most disturbing film I've seen. The likes of Cannibal Holocaust, I Spit on Your Grave, etc. slasher films in general doesn't even compare to the depravity of average suburbanites.
673-f.jpg

You've been warned;)

I saw that a while back and just could not bring myself to like it after all the pedophilia.

one of these two movies are probably the most disturbing ive seen.

41KTCM1HGQL._SS500_.jpg

41GBWP82KQL._SS500_.jpg

ryanlaughlin said:
one of these two movies are probably the most disturbing ive seen.
41KTCM1HGQL._SS500_.jpg
may have to check this out, kids was pretty damn good!

I agree 100% on Irreversable. I couldn't find it at the video stores around here so I ordered it online. Thus, I own it but have only brought myself to actually watch it a couple. The rape scene is so unbelievably fucked up and realistic. Honestly, I'd say rape victims should NOT check it out. :-\

Though it pales in comparison to Audition, Old Boy is pretty disturbing at times.

^ ive heard that BOTH of those are great... but i havent seen either yet!

though i agree with you about the rape scene in irreversible. its so realistic (not that i know first hand mind you! hah), but my friend (the one who originally told me about this movie) is a fucked up individual and even he said that part was hard to watch. it's like what... 15 minutes of this girl getting raped in a subway station or something? how morbid.

gummo is fucking ridiculously strange. the first time i saw it was at a friends house (while a bunch of us were tripping on acid). my jaw was scraping the floorboards the entire time the movie was on. when it was over, ive never felt so much like i needed to take a shower. that movie is so fucked.

I think it's the claustrophobic setting for me. (Considering the movies I do watch) 'The Descent'

The offence (1972) a not so nice Sean Connery, as a police man, interviewing a suspected child molester - whose the monster scenario.

AmorRoark said:
I agree 100% on Irreversable. I couldn't find it at the video stores around here so I ordered it online. Thus, I own it

You should sign up for Netflix so you don't have to buy every obscure movie you want to see. I finally broke down and signed up last week and it's great.

fruitfly said:
Dude, Happiness is not exactly a celebration of pedophilia. 8)

I know that it made the main character want to kill others and himself if I remember it correctly, but still, I just was not impressed with the overall plot either:\

august underground
august underground: mordum
murder set peices(awsome disturbing movie)
august underground: penace is suppose to be more disturbing than the first and second one