• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Few Rikodeine questions

^ Yeh the sorbitol in riko really screws with my bowels. It's weird when you get that opiate thing where you cannot pee no matter how hard you try, yet at the same time you have explosive diarrhea painting the toilet bowl with the force of a firehose....

I haven't laughed as heartily in a while...this bowl splattering Rikodeine thread is an absolute blast ...I love it!!!! :) Personally I get some gut wrenching and gurgling but no porcelan hosing!!!!

- I've got asomewhat high tolerance to normal codeine. in the last 7 days I've had 3 400mg doses. is there a strong cross tolerance between the two?
- How much should I have to get a hardcore buzz on, the whole bottle?
- Will I shit ym pants?

Yes. Dihydrocodeine and codeine are strongly correlated. What with the added 'di-hydro' in it, I woulda thought that this is a bit of a no brainer.
200 ml bottle bro, given your previous history with codeine.
No, you won't shit your pants.

Use Wiki or Google for future reference bro.

Rikodeine and xanax will have you buzzing HARD!

Me and my gf were nodding out to "point break".. one minute its the epic chase seen, then the airport seen.. then the credits!

lol..

i did catch "Via condias bra"

at the end though lol... fucking good film man.

Dude you'll fart a bit, that's it.

I used to drink two 200ml bottles of codiene linctus (same sorbitol content) a day for a year and a half and never had any real problems.

Comments about being sick and shitting yourself are absolute rubbish.

^ We'll have to agree to disagree then. I've never had 200ml+ of rikodeine without having some bowel issues. To say those comments are rubbish is reckless. There's no harm in having some immodium at hand just in case and the whole point of this site is harm minimisation after all. Sorbitol does have a laxative effect, to the point where warning labels are even required on some sugar free lollies and gum. I think it's worth warning anyone who is considering drinking cough syrup recreationally of the possible side effects.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorbitol

Dude you'll fart a bit, that's it.

I used to drink two 200ml bottles of codiene linctus (same sorbitol content) a day for a year and a half and never had any real problems.

Comments about being sick and shitting yourself are absolute rubbish.

Heh, don't speak too soon or one of these days you'll follow through and be forever known as lumpy pants.

200ml's of Rikodeine definitely had me feeling very sick in the tummy, and very, uh, unsettled :\

Ok, tried a whole bottle Rikodeine the other night (380mg dihydrocodeine and 44g Sorbiol :O). Popped, 8mg of Loeramide along with 170mg of normal Codeine. I felt practically nothing, aside from the runs and nausea. .

I never combined codeine with DHC after doing it once. for me there were no beneficial effects and i'd go as far as calling it a waste using the 2 together. same with codeine and tramadol. But even more so than DHC + codeine. i'm surprised you got the runs from 44g of sorbital not by the loeramide but from your codeine habit

it goes to show how weak of an opiate it really is, i've jumped off a 600mg a day habit cold turkey that lasted for 2 weeks of daily codeine use and i've had barley any WD symptoms. It does have the best bang for buck with regards to euphoria though. not much body load compared to DHC but waaaay more euphoria.... DHC lasts twice as long though.

you would of been better off using the DHC 14-18 hours after your last codeine dose... even 24 hours. DHC has a similar HL to oxycodone i believe and since it takes a while to work it has good legs unlike its parents.

I only ever use it when absolutely necessary, like if i've heavily abused opiates and ran out of money and knew i was up for a bad WD and painful shit... sometimes it works like a charm and sometimes it doesn't. I'm just glad that i have enough self respect theses days to be in the position to not walk into a chemist and ask for rikodiene (i'd much prefer codeine anyway)

Who gives a shit anyways? I mean, a cleansing of the bowels is good for anyone...especially constipated opiate addicts.

And true that Sublimit, I mean what's the price difference between codeine and dihydrocodeine? A shit-load.

I'm just glad that i have enough self respect theses days to be in the position to not walk into a chemist and ask for rikodiene (i'd much prefer codeine anyway)
8)

Wow. I guess you are saying that people who do buy rikodeine have no self respect or atleast not enough to stop them buying rikodeine. I have to say my first guess is that the chemist(s) wont sell to you anymore cause you were a regular. Either way comments like yours do no good to anyone. I'm glad you have respect for yourself now how about not being selfish and have respect for other people too?:)

actually aussiejames before you roll your fucking eyes at me READ MY FUCKING POST. Self respect.
as in the way i treated "myself" relevant to me

the funny thing is you didn't quote the sentences before, which is relative to me and my comment. so your guess would be wrong, because i'm not using heroin any more and i have money and am not going through WD every week and simply have no need to buy it.

actually again aussiejames i'm quite well spoken and dress respectable, and can charm a pharmacist at will, i can charm a GP into giving me a script for 90 30mg OC'c a month, and not to blow my own trumpet but people say i'm quite attractive.... especially the opposite sex. i posted a photo of myself in TDS photo thread when i got out of rehab. I'm not selfish, in fact i post without inhibition and you simply didn't read my post, or you took it out of context.... either way welcome to BL, sorry it had to be such a blunt post, but a lot of people are NOT reading and taking shit out of context.... even mod's FFS

Burnt...................

OK, so we've all come to the consensus that some people get the shits from Rikodeine, and on the other spectrum, some people don't get the shits.
[abusive comment removed]. It's obvious why people buy Rikodeine in the first place, when there's plenty of different, available non-recreational drugs available for chesty coughs. I mean, don't you just feel so bad with yourself, after you walk into the pharmacy and ask them specifically for Rikodeine, they know who you are, a regular etc.

Fuck it, Ive got to study.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to jump in here and say IME sorbotol has made my ass a very big waterfall on several occasions, though this was on DXM, Different people react differently, if it works go 4 it... I'l be staying away from anything that contains sorbotol:|

Keep discussion away from personal attacks, or I'll be exercising my infringement button finger!

For anyone who doubts sorbitol can cause diarrhoea:

Sorbitol may be given by mouth or rectally as an osmotic laxative in the management of constipation

From Martindale

this is the second time ive tried rikodeine...only after researching it here seeing the delicious word 'codeine' in da 'hydrocodeine' part,its approx 6 hrs after taking it,and im wide awake and active,i dont normally like being awake,but it s a 'safe' awake...cruisy awake if anyone gets me....will post in morn if i slept well or received some eventual bliss of slobbering on my pillow in a deep,safe n contented dreamland :)....lol :p ...i think we are all trying to calm ourselves in an uncertain world...that inner 'hole' in my soul seems to fill and i start to feel whole like i never had after i take opiates or opiate derivatives...i would class this as safer than swallowing a heap of 'strongpain' (10mg codeine + 500mg paracetomol)....the paracetomal is the killer i reckon n leaves u feelin crook....no paracetomal and although i havent thoroughly researched the other active ingredients in rikodeine...i would consider from my own research and feeling,that its better to take rikodeine then strongpain or lowerlevel codeine + paracetomal...anyways...peace out...stay safe all x

ReALiTy1on1 said:
.i would class this as safer than swallowing a heap of 'strongpain' (10mg codeine + 500mg paracetomol)....the paracetomal is the killer i reckon n leaves u feelin crook

Are you doing a cold water extraction when you take 'strong pain' pills with codeine? If you're not, start doing it now! It's so important, you'll really hurt yourself if you're taking too much paracetamol. A cold water extraction will remove most of the paracetamol and leave you with a codeine solution that is safe to drink. Eating too many strong pain pills is dangerous - the recommended limit is 8 pills or 4g of paracetamol over a 24hr period. Paracetamol can cause permanent damage or even death. Apologies if you are doing cwe's, but your comment wasn't clear and it's such an important point that I had to jump in.

Last edited:
With my tolerance, I was often combining bottles of Rikodeine with a large codeine dose and didn't experience any diarrhea, probably due to the combined opioid effect on gastric motility. I did get a stomach that would often not feel well though.