Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Few Rikodeine questions

diddymal

Greenlighter
I just bought a botle of Rikodeine, with 19mg of Dihydrocodeine and 4.4g of Sorbitol per 10ml.

I have a few questions

- I've got asomewhat high tolerance to normal codeine. in the last 7 days I've had 3 400mg doses. is there a strong cross tolerance between the two?
- How much should I have to get a hardcore buzz on, the whole bottle?
- Will I shit ym pants?

You may get a sore stomach.
You may wanna take shits a few times but may be useful if you're used to codeine since its hard to shit after ope binges. you may spew from the sorbitol content.

Drink the whole bottle if you wanna get your buzz on, you're obviously codeine tolerant

yeah even after you've empty your ass it'll be farting and spitting away. your stomach is going to wrenh a bit.

I'd say you should mix rikodeine and some forte together. Dose up on the forte and then supplement with the rikodeine

Yeah I've got another 140mg of codeine CWE'd. I'm thinking of taking some diarrhea meds (Loperamide HCL) before to "plug things up". I asked the pharamcist if it's okay to take the meds with codeine/paracetmol containing meds and he said it's all gravy.

It's all for a good reason, I've fucked my back and the doctor was being a tight arse with the painkillers so I have to sort it out myself.

I have read of this Rikodeine stuff before but never come across it, how does it compare to codeine? I have basically written off codeine unless I get fortes and don't have to bother with CWE because I seem to fuck up CWE's half the time and get paranoid I didn't filter properly and that I have done liver/kidney damage the other half.

Well id call myself a drug addict, I use Codeine all the time, at best I can last 3 days (then that hit feels so nice, Feel kinda weak talking about fucking codeine!). Iv tried Riko once and didn't really find it worth while. The buzz whas there but strongly overpowered by the flood gates opened on my ass. And im not hypeing up either. At one point I was sitting on the shitter to te noise of pissing in the toilet. I was like "wtf". Turns out that pissing noise was comeing from my bum.

I know DHC is 2x a strong as codeine but id rather go without really. Good really, I aqlways wanted to try Heroin. After I found I fucking love Codeine I decided to never try harder Opiates.

May be the best decision iv ever made....

Iv had opiate addicts say that anyway.

Hmm, I certainly don't want to spend my high pissing out my ass. But I've already bought a bottle so I'll have to try it anyway.

Sorbitol has never made me shit alot. I really enjoy RIKO in comparison to codeine.

Loperamide should potentiate a little bit, as well as pluggin your arse up.

it really depends on how constipated you are from your codeine addiction. If you are quite a bit then the Sorbitol will balance it out

if your not constipated then you'll shit. That's why i keep it to around 50-60 mls = 95-115mg, and then use forte to get me over the line.

How does Loperamide potentiate it? Do you mean true potetiation like grapefruit juice, or just drowsy side effects that help you nod like Dimenhydrinate?

Yeah I can't think of how loperamide would potentiate DHC, at least not in the true sense of the word 'potentiate'.

I just did some searching, apparently Loperamide saturates the opiate(oid? I cna never remember the difference)) receptors in the stomach resulting in more Dihydrocodeine being able to attach to opiate* receptors in the brain. Plus even though Loperamide can;t cross the BBB it still seems to have small effects in some people.

If you're a regular opiate user, you may find you dont get the runs (or whatever you want to call it) from taking this. When I couldn't get hold of any heroin or couldn't afford it, I would get a bottle of riko. I obviously wouldn't get much of a buzz from it but at least it kept the sickness away. Anyway, if you're already a constipated opiate user, the sorbitol isn't going to change anything, except make you do the most putrid farts in the world. Have fun.

Hmm, yeah i find the sorbitol content useful actually. My opiate tolerance is 0, i only ever use them when im coming down of good session on the goey and have no benzos around. Fortes block me up for days. The sorbitol in Rikodeine just keeps me regular, nothing unusual, maybe a few farts but thats it haha.

Ok, tried a whole bottle Rikodeine the other night (380mg dihydrocodeine and 44g Sorbiol :O). Popped, 8mg of Loeramide along with 170mg of normal Codeine. I felt practically nothing, aside from the runs and nausea. I've had 400mg of codeine 3x in the last week, so my tolerance must be pretty high, but to be honest the nausea alone wasn't worth it. I'll stick to the occasional codeine hit with low tolerance instead.

Having said that after vomiting/shitting out everything about 2 hours after taking the rikodeine I felt 100% better and slept very well.

Another Rikodeine thread

Hey all new to posting in the forum so please excuse my ignorance of posting etiquette here.

Bought my first bottle of rikodeine today, took 80ml dose and feel pretty good. Not really experienced with DHC, decided to branch out during my stay in Aus since it is OTC.

Couple of questions that I have:
- I have heard the sorbitol gives you the shits, if it happens what time would it happen after ingestion?

- Is consuming large amounts alcohol the next day a bad idea?

Thanks in advance.

At one point I was sitting on the shitter to te noise of pissing in the toilet. I was like "wtf". Turns out that pissing noise was comeing from my bum.

Instantly killed all interest and curiosity that was sparked in my Mind by the 1st few post in regards to Rikodiene lol.

^ Yeh the sorbitol in riko really screws with my bowels. It's weird when you get that opiate thing where you cannot pee no matter how hard you try, yet at the same time you have explosive diarrhea painting the toilet bowl with the force of a firehose....

It's weird when you get that opiate thing where you cannot pee no matter how hard you try, yet at the same time you have explosive diarrhea painting the toilet bowl with the force of a firehose

After hearing that I think i might just stick to extracting codeine with cold water now lol