• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Few Rikodeine questions

Thanks for the advice mate...been taking 8 strongpain (at once) every morning for a year...bit concerned about liver and kidneys...should i take my time drinking the riko...or swallow the whole bottle at once...anyone with cwe experience,please share...i'd be extremely grateful... Ciao x;)

have not read the thread but be carefull with Substance. It is the heaviest narcotic you can buy over the counter. Full of sorbitual and 200mgs of de hydrocodeine. Both not good for you. Suger Suger Suger.....Decent opiod. Your entering Opiod land officially if you have drank, smoked au dope and done pills this is a good find.Personally i'm for prohab but this stuff is quite addictive for allot of people.

^ A 200mL bottle actually contains 380mg of dihydrocodeine, I recognise you are probably referring to a 100mL bottle which contains 190mg but for HRs sake I am just clarifying so nobody drinks a 200mL thinking its only 200mg. :)

...should i take my time drinking the riko...or swallow the whole bottle at once..)

It's not like dxm. the consistency , smell, and taste makes you want to puke, this stuff is ok.
If you were to consume an entire large bottle you would likely piss it out your arse a little white later. My concern would be that it wasn't fully absorbed by your slithering snake intestines and you'd be wasting your money, and may as well just tried 1/2 a bottle. If you were taking large amount of opiates in the hours and days before you drank this then maybe they would cancel each other out and you'd be fine.

what do ppl think of the otc DHC cough syrup Rikodeine?

I didnt realize my thread had been merged here till id already written a new post down further so i edited this post out

Last edited:
^ Hey dude, I merged your thread with this one as I felt the topic was very similar. I have already put my 2c earlier in this thread but to sum up I generally found DHC to be a disappointing compared to codeine, it doesn't feel very potent or euphoric to me and the side effects from the sorbitol aren't fun.

funny this thread came up cuzi onyl just got a 200mL bottle today. Ive drunk half of it & im feel a bit of a mood lift & relaxed. I dont have any diarrhea yet but im consitering drinking the other half.
do u guys think this is a good idea or should i wait till tommorow?
will I definetely get diarrhea from a full 200mL bottle if I drink it? hmm might be a small price to pay.
this is like only like the 4th time ive bought it in like 5 yrs but usually have only dosed 100mL.
Ive also had some codeine.
from what I gather it's not dangerous but will cause me some stoach issues & possible some diarrhea
I dont think I'll bother with it any more. i mean otc codeine cwe is good enough for me & doesnt have a laxative in it. I can sometimes get oxys to. this is pretty low resorting to rikodeine but I read on erowid someone was like drinking a bottle every day.

I could imagine dhc being pretty awesome is someone could figure out how to get out the sorbitol. I also noticed the pharmacist was trying to get me to buy other cough syrups I had to say ive had it before a long time ago & it worked well. they must know that the opiate uses are drinkin whole bottles of the stuff.

Last edited:
The only time I tried Rikodeine I was surprised that I didn't get the gastric problems or ridiculous amounts of diarrhea during the day itself, I was all like shit this may be more enjoyable than codeine for a weak opiate buzz. I was wrong. I spent the next three days on my toilet seat.

u could actually get quite a nice opiate buzz using simply otc substances really:

100mL of Ricodeine (190mg DHC) not enough to cuz diarrhea or stomach problems
400mg CWE codeine
200-800g washed PST
50mg Robo extra strength (DXM) Ive heard it potentiates opiates but I havnt used it for that purpose before
25mg Phenergan (otc promethazine a sedative antihistamine to potentiate the opiates, add a little sedation & for the histamine release)
a nice cup of tea & a cigarette if ya smoke. no alcohol though

Im not sure about the dxm but all these otc substances combined would probably get ya feeling pretty good for stuff ya can buy simply otc =D
than again it is all nastly tasting stuff & would probably be easier to just go find some oxy or something

maybe someone should make a thread about best otc combos lol

btw I drank the other half of the syrup. i had a mild stomach upset till i went to the toilet. i dont have sever diarrhea or anything though.
Ricodeine is actually a little relaxing. i dont wanna make a habbit of it though. im sure the soribitol isnt good for ya stomach. anyone know how bad this stuff would be for ya if ya regually used Rikodeine?

Last edited:
I also noticed the pharmacist was trying to get me to buy other cough syrups I had to say ive had it before a long time ago & it worked well. they must know that the opiate uses are drinkin whole bottles of the stuff.

I think this stuff might have been around for 1/2 a decade, and it's well known for it's use by heroin addicts in dry spells even in the 1960's. You'll likely be thought of as a junkie, or a kid trying to get high, so don't buy this stuff from some pharmacy where they've known you since you were a kid. They'll be disappointed in you.

Even last time I bought it pharmacist said "I don't usually sell it, too many addicts going around shopping for it', but on that occasion he sold it to me. Anyway sure try 200ml but make sure you'll have a toilet near by in the hours after. It can literally explode out your arse like a brown fountain, but when a friend tried it, he got the hiccups for 3 days and no runs. Like constant hiccups. Strange stuff this sorbitol.

yea ive had to go to the tolet twice now. but no big deal. i dont think i'll need to go any more.
it was worth it 380mg dhc which is suppose to = 760mg of codeine although i dont think that's right I think it's more like a tiny bit stronger than codeine. but i also had 400mg of codeine.

the dhc has lasted a good 6 hrs now. it defenetely lasts longer than codeine. & it's the easiest cough medicine ive ever drank. have u ever tried robotussin with dxm. it takes like 10 mins to gag that stuff down. with rikodeine ya can easily drink it in a single gulp.

all in all im happy with the effects of this opoid. after all it is otc. what do u expect.

next time i get some valium i might go for 80mg diaz (ya i know i have a huge natural tolerance to benzos) 400mg of codeine & 100mL of Rikodeine.

im concerned about the long-term effects of sorbitol on the body though. im trying to google studies but it hasnt got anything concerning taking like 44g every now & than.
i didnt realize how good it was & I sometimes get oxys.

it gave me a "mood lift" better than codeine. wasnt quite as pleasent but it's good for somethin otc. & it was very cheap & u can always mix with with ya cwe like i did today to double ya opiate high.

like i said i would use it for headaches/hangovers etc. if i wasnt concerned about what the sorbitol is doing to my body. so that's probably why i'll stick to codeine for these situations.

btw the diarrhea is completely gone just from going to the toilet twice & thats from a whole 380mg dhc (88g sorbitol) which is quite a moderate dose actually. like i said it lasts longer than codeine too.

so im impressed with the results ive had today
PST didnt work for me (might one day give it another day) Codeine feels better but doesnt last as long)

anyways any regular uses of rikodeine out there? I wanna know if all that soribitol has fucked there stomachs up all that soribitol just cant be good for ya, otherwise like i said i probably would start occationlly getting a bottle of Ricodeine to chill out now & than

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/564885-Opioid-Conversion-Chart
according to this chart a cheap 200mL bottle of Rikodeine equals 76mg of oxy not to bad for something u can get from the chemist... u just have to go to the toilet a few times.

this information must not be correct the 200mL of Rikodeine I drank is no where near as good as an 80mg OC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loperamide
Can someone ellaborate on Loperamide. In an earlier post someone said it potentiates DHC. it also helps stop diarrhea according to wikipedia. i suppose ya just take the reccomended dose. that may help with any diarrhea if ya dosing a 200mL bottle?

well i just woke up today. after sleeping like 14 hrs. wow i didint think it would knock me out for that long. this stuff makes ya sleep for ages. im basically waking up for tea time. i dont sleep as long on antipychotics. weird

Last edited:
id assume loperamide would do a pretty good job at fighting the diaorrhea, as you say.

my problem with the sorbitol has always been vomiting, and even if i take an anti-emetic like stemetil i still puke if i have to much. i don't vomit every time, it seems to happen on and off. i love DHC but thats always been a barrier for use to me.

yeah, the sorbitol content makes for a non-viable concoction as far as i'm concerned. as far as 'abuse' goes, anyway.
the side effects might be manageable for the first few goes...or even for some individuals in the longer term, but i'm not really prepared to put up with such freakish discomforts for the sake of a buzz. i did it a few times as a novelty or to supplement codeine or whatever, but there are some weird things i don't really enjoy fooling with - one of them being sorbitol.
as for using loperamide to counteract the sorbitol, have a thought for your digestive system man!
them's some important tubes down there, you rely on them for more than scoffing drugs and i really wouldn't want to jeopardise the health of my guts for the sake of a high.
opiates on their own are bad enough for this, but taking things to deliberately block up the loose bowels of another substance just seems like a step in a risky direction, not to mention a painful one.

I would advise against taking loperamide with Rikodeine, your mileage may vary but for me personally it caused a great deal of abdominal discomfort which far outweighed the negative of having to take a couple liquid shits if I hadn't taken the loperamide.

tonight ive had 130mg dextropropoxyphene (Im not sure about this stuff but it was given to me, I think it's being taken off the market for some reason) had 4 pills each also containing 325mg apap. usually id limit myself to 1g of apap but it's only a bit over.
ive also had my usually 400mg of codeine which always works well.

..but it wasnt as good as yesturday i was smashed. i had a 200mL bottle of Rikodeine. 400mg of codeine & a small dose of valium (25mg).
I slept for like 14 hrs. & i had to go to the toilet a few times. (the soribitol made me sick)

over all i was impressed with Rikodeone. I think a 100mL bottle with only 44g of sorbitol may be ok. u probably wouldnt get diarrhea from that but u do with the larger bottle.

Id do it more often but im really concerned with the health effects of sorbitol.

I read on erowid that there are ppl addicted to Rikodeine.

Is there anyone here who uses Rikodeine even occationaly? (ive only had it a few times)

Id really like to know some more about the long-term effects of sorbitol because according to the opiate eqivelence chart a 200mL bottle of Rik = 76mg oxy. thats heaps & if ya do cwe on top of that it can get ya doin pretty good. damn sorbitol.

easier just to go get some oxys but they're dear & a bottle of Rik is cheap & dhc itself is longer acting than codeine & seems to give a mood lift. it just makes my stomach quezzy though.

the diarrhea is a small price to pay for the opiate but im like i said im thinkin about the long term damages if i were to occationaly have a bottle.

is there any long-term Rikodeine users out there?
Do u think the sorbitol has damaged ya body?

im gunna do a bit of reading about sorbitol but im sure 88g is way above the reccomended daily dosage & there must be a reason for that

one more thing? do ppl think codeine feels better than dhc?
I think codeine feels better but it doesnt last as long

Last edited:
it must have been the codeine & valium that had me feeling good yesturday cuz i had a 200mL bottle of Rikodeine today & i dont feel to good at all. is not as good as codeine & the sorbitol is giving me mild stoach discomfort & im a bit dehydrated.
I dont think I'll be taking Rikodeine anymore it's way dearer than codeine & unless someone works out how to get rid of the nasty sorbitol it would be impossible to drink enough to get a decent high although i suppose a 100mL bottle would be ok to add on top of something u've already had

had 200mL bottle today & im feelin good 380mg dhc. probably might have diarrhea later though :\
it feels a bit like tramadol even though dhc doesnt effect serotonin. i dunno why.
im just wondering what u guys think is the best OTC opiate. DHC, PST or CWE?

I have read of this Rikodeine stuff before but never come across it, how does it compare to codeine? I have basically written off codeine unless I get fortes and don't have to bother with CWE because I seem to fuck up CWE's half the time and get paranoid I didn't filter properly and that I have done liver/kidney damage the other half.

Some of u i dont think do cwe well & effeciantly so i thought i might add my procedure. It works perfect. Ive had my liver tested recently & the dr said mine is healthier than his. & ive done cwe many times.
this is also a way of getting around having blacked filters

1. buy a 40 pack chemists own pain tablets pack
2. put it in 80mL of water & put it in freezer for 1/2 hr. (chemists own dissolve themselfs)
3. put an unused hanky over a small bowl after wetting the hanky with cold water so it doesnt obsorbe the codeine/apap water (wet than sqeeze the water out so u dont add more water to ya mix), stir the mix for about a minute otherwise u'll just be tipping the water from the top & will be missing out on some of the codeine cought in the apap mix.
4. pour mix straight after stiring over the hanky (make sure ya get every bit of water & apap into the hanky, this is why u stir it first & if a little bit of solid is left at the bottom add a tiny amount of water so u get every little bit out), wrap up the sides of the hanky & squeeze the water through the hanky. Squeeze as tightly as u can to get every last drop out. (hold it at the top to tightly with ya right hand & sqeeze all the water out with ya lefthand.) when ya open up the hanky there will be dry solid apap that u can wash down the sink) ...if u use the hanky first u wont be paranoid about getting to much apap because the hanky dont break like a coffee filter

this gets rid of like 95%+ of the apap. u can than put it through a coffee filter & it wont get blocked by apap. always wet the filter with cold water first so it doesnt obsrorbe ya mix. u CAN gently sqeeze the hanky to allow it to drip through.
when ya squeezeing it sqeeze it into a 2nd glass & add it to the 1st glass as it goes well so if the filter breaks u dont have to start again.

this is the best way of doing cwe & ive always got 80mL water back out of the cwe so im getting pretty much all the codeine cuz its the same amount of water i started with.

the water is grey, not clear. but try putting 2 grams of apap into 80mL of water. it'll turn white, not grey & start to make a layer down the bottom. so that proves it must have less than 2g.

IM curious to know what u guys think is the best otc opiate? DHC (200mL bottle Rokodeine)
PST (300g-700g) or CWE (400mg) Ive given doses which shouldnt make ya sick if u have a moderate opiate tolerance

Last edited: