• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Few Rikodeine questions

nah it's still otc. i got a large 200mL bottle today. they didnt even ask what i was using it for. but if they do say it's for a dry cough. they'll probably advice u to use a different cough medicine but just say u had it before about a yr ago or something & it worked well & it had a good taste compared to other ones uve had. they didnt even ask for ID

the edit button isnt working like it doesnt sometimes. according to BL opiate conversion 380mg of DHC= 76mg of Oxy. (I dont think so but thats what it said.) I just had 400mg of codeine which = 40mg of oxy (again I dont think so) but yeah according the the BL opiate converter ive just got myself a cheap 120mg oxy high. realistically it probably only feels like 40mg IR oxy (maybe not even that good, I actually probably felt better taking 5 endones one time). but not oxycontin 40mg chewed oxy does shit all. maybe chewing it isnt good enough to get rid of the time release properly. it's off topic but does anyone know anything i can dissolve oxy in? they're not the OP ones here. Ive seen ppl crush em between 2 spoons before.
oxy is cleaner too. no nastly sorbitol to add to the side effects. i like the taste of endones. like one of the more stimulating opiates. what an AD SHOULD feel like

btw i think everyone who reguarly does CWE should try milk thistle. its in liva tone shots uve seen on tv before but dont buy them cuz can just buy milk thistle in another brand for cheaper & with twice the amount. it's a strong antioxident which helps repair & detox ya liver because realistically between 200mg-1g will probably end up in ya drink (the soluble apap & maybe a little that may get through the filter) & if ya doin it a few times a week it would be a good idea because although drs say it's safe studies have been shown that just regually taking 2 panadols even a few times a week is bad for ya liver

I might have to try out Loperamide for the diarrhea if I ever wanna take Rikocoeine again. Do ya just take the reccomended dose?
it's suppose to be good for opiate w/d too

Last edited:
Whats up guys?

I know this is a late post on a necro thread, but I was reading it on my phone (while taking a good shit, funnily enough mwahaha) and I felt I had to include my opinions regarding heavy use of the OTC Rikodeine (maybe censor the shitty bit aye lol)

I have tried and been addicted to many different pharmaceutical drugs in my time - Right now, I'm 26, so lets just say that Ritalin was my first experience with Prescription narcotics back at age 14, and I have taken pretty much everything under the sun (only heroin once up the nose, I hated the crowd it came with) - I have overdosed around 4-5 times, and they were all from the help of prescription medication (mostly benzos, OC and Rikodeine, when mixed) - I NEVER USED ALCOHOL WITH THE MEDS I TOOK - I HATE drinking because the come down is faster than most of the stuff I had access to.

My main demon, so to speak, was the discovery of Rikodeine.

The first opiate I really got in to was the Rikodeine mixture.

It started from a bad cold, and a bad cough. I wasn't scanning the internet daily at this time to find drugs easily available to experiment at this stage and I really didnt understand what the drug was until I first did a bit of research on the ingredients. The main thing that got me interested was the fact that I took a dose slightly larger than I should have (literally probably by 5 ML for an adult) - This was my first nodding experience when I went to sleep. I woke up, studied the bottle the next day, and saw that inviting red warning sticker pharmacies place on dispensaries whenever a drug has the ability to induce cognitive impairment.

Im going to keep this post as short as I can because I am busy, but I must say, Rikodeine is a VERY fascinating drug.

Dihydrocodeine is a fascinating drug in Australia, well, because, we HAVE NOTHING LIKE THIS usually OTC. It's always either Script only or its permit.

Long story short, Rikodeine was the drug I used and abused for a good 2 years. It finally hit me hard when my parents confronted me with a box of empty drug packets in a box in my room (I was careless AF when it came to disposal, but then again, I didnt really give a shit, I was fucked all day every day).

A rough count of the money spent on the empty packets in said box amounted to around 2,500 AUD - and that was just the stuff I had left in my room over the past month or so.

I was using around 2-3 200ml bottles of Rikodeine EACH DAY at my worst period, on top of things like Xanax, OC and other benzos.

This was pretty fucked up in hindsight.

If I hadn't stolen it from a pharmacy (I won't go into details but I used to be able to get what I wanted myself before I was caught) - I would spend all my pay check or centrelink allowance on this drug.

Yes, at the very beginning, I shat myself up a storm. But, over time, the tolerance did mean my bowels got conditioned to my intake, that being said tho - Occasionally I would just randomly get the shits after a serve, yes the body becomes acclimatised to the drug, but fuck, for me, it was still unpredictable as anything.

The great thing about this mixture (as I believe has been expressed in the OP or earlier post) is the fact that IT LASTS A LONG TIME - Much more than other opiates.

2-3 bottles hard kept me buzzed all through the day, and night.

I actually replaced taking pills and powder when I went out clubbing during this period, similar to that of quaaludes, I would avoid alcohol, but just take the Rikodeine instead.

However, this was when my drug use was getting bad - Yes, I thought using this drug meant I didnt have to worry about buying alcohol, i felt much better, but my friends noticed and started to intervene, they had no idea about opiates, and thought I was going down a bad path (fucking lolz).

Rikodeine is a great drug if you have access to it, I'm blacklisted from nearly every chemist in a 10 km radius now tho, even after 3 years sober.

If any of you guys have any questions, feel free to reply or PM me personally. I spent a good amount of my life in my late teens using this drug religiously on a daily basis, I will say tho that I'm fairly certain my gut is fine now, the sorbital seems to have left me unscathed, that being said, I have memory loss for a good period of the last 4 years, but I am now a marathon runner and personal coach, so I can safely say that I have turned my body around and put the effort in.

That being said, I spent a lot of this period researching chems on the internet, and this mixture isn't going to kill you - Reading from this thread it seems my intake was much more than any other poster, and I'm 26.

Also, if this drug is in a different section now, please fix my post :)

Stay safe guys!

I would also like to mention that the BEST OTC drug for potentiating the drug would have to be Allesoothe or Phenergan tablets. SMALL DOSES (under 50mg depending how much syrup you're ingesting) really made it much more intense.

Whats up guys?

I know this is a late post on a necro thread, but I was reading it on my phone (while taking a good shit, funnily enough mwahaha) and I felt I had to include my opinions regarding heavy use of the OTC Rikodeine (maybe censor the shitty bit aye lol)

I have tried and been addicted to many different pharmaceutical drugs in my time - Right now, I'm 26, so lets just say that Ritalin was my first experience with Prescription narcotics back at age 14, and I have taken pretty much everything under the sun (only heroin once up the nose, I hated the crowd it came with) - I have overdosed around 4-5 times, and they were all from the help of prescription medication (mostly benzos, OC and Rikodeine, when mixed) - I NEVER USED ALCOHOL WITH THE MEDS I TOOK - I HATE drinking because the come down is faster than most of the stuff I had access to.

My main demon, so to speak, was the discovery of Rikodeine.

The first opiate I really got in to was the Rikodeine mixture.

It started from a bad cold, and a bad cough. I wasn't scanning the internet daily at this time to find drugs easily available to experiment at this stage and I really didnt understand what the drug was until I first did a bit of research on the ingredients. The main thing that got me interested was the fact that I took a dose slightly larger than I should have (literally probably by 5 ML for an adult) - This was my first nodding experience when I went to sleep. I woke up, studied the bottle the next day, and saw that inviting red warning sticker pharmacies place on dispensaries whenever a drug has the ability to induce cognitive impairment.

Im going to keep this post as short as I can because I am busy, but I must say, Rikodeine is a VERY fascinating drug.

Dihydrocodeine is a fascinating drug in Australia, well, because, we HAVE NOTHING LIKE THIS usually OTC. It's always either Script only or its permit.

Long story short, Rikodeine was the drug I used and abused for a good 2 years. It finally hit me hard when my parents confronted me with a box of empty drug packets in a box in my room (I was careless AF when it came to disposal, but then again, I didnt really give a shit, I was fucked all day every day).

A rough count of the money spent on the empty packets in said box amounted to around 2,500 AUD - and that was just the stuff I had left in my room over the past month or so.

I was using around 2-3 200ml bottles of Rikodeine EACH DAY at my worst period, on top of things like Xanax, OC and other benzos.

This was pretty fucked up in hindsight.

If I hadn't stolen it from a pharmacy (I won't go into details but I used to be able to get what I wanted myself before I was caught) - I would spend all my pay check or centrelink allowance on this drug.

Yes, at the very beginning, I shat myself up a storm. But, over time, the tolerance did mean my bowels got conditioned to my intake, that being said tho - Occasionally I would just randomly get the shits after a serve, yes the body becomes acclimatised to the drug, but fuck, for me, it was still unpredictable as anything.

The great thing about this mixture (as I believe has been expressed in the OP or earlier post) is the fact that IT LASTS A LONG TIME - Much more than other opiates.

2-3 bottles hard kept me buzzed all through the day, and night.

I actually replaced taking pills and powder when I went out clubbing during this period, similar to that of quaaludes, I would avoid alcohol, but just take the Rikodeine instead.

However, this was when my drug use was getting bad - Yes, I thought using this drug meant I didnt have to worry about buying alcohol, i felt much better, but my friends noticed and started to intervene, they had no idea about opiates, and thought I was going down a bad path (fucking lolz).

Rikodeine is a great drug if you have access to it, I'm blacklisted from nearly every chemist in a 10 km radius now tho, even after 3 years sober.

If any of you guys have any questions, feel free to reply or PM me personally. I spent a good amount of my life in my late teens using this drug religiously on a daily basis, I will say tho that I'm fairly certain my gut is fine now, the sorbital seems to have left me unscathed, that being said, I have memory loss for a good period of the last 4 years, but I am now a marathon runner and personal coach, so I can safely say that I have turned my body around and put the effort in.

That being said, I spent a lot of this period researching chems on the internet, and this mixture isn't going to kill you - Reading from this thread it seems my intake was much more than any other poster, and I'm 26.

Also, if this drug is in a different section now, please fix my post :)

Stay safe guys!

Holy crap balls that's a lot of sorbitol. Glad to hear you're doing alright now, that is some heavy Riko abuse.

I call runny poo on the 2 bottles a day. It is great in low doses and works great for a smokers cough when washed down with energy drink and spliff, but any more and the stomach gurgling massive vile farts and the stream off poo and time spent on toilet would not be fun for many.

There is a very old thread where Splat downed a whole bottle many years back for a "trial" and talked everyone through the repercussions , even got a warning from the mods at the time..

isn't splatt dead?

I can't even think of rikodeine anymore without wanting to vomit at the smell/taste of the soribtal. shit just writing this is making my stomach turn.

I found the only way to get it down the hatch was to have a beer lined up. Usually something incredibly bitter worked well.

Yes splatt is Dead, Rip ..

Beer and rik = massive bloated belly (like you are pregnant - not the best look while farting away)

Gross...talk about bad combos. Eep.
Spare a thought for your digestive systems, kids!
And yes, let us spare a thought for the dearly departed shit-stirrer Splatt (no pun intended)