• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

fentanyl (GENERICS)

pin said:
Saying that you need to be careful with these patches is an understatement. I would never wear them, I would always eat the patch. Wearing them is just what its prescribed for, which does not attract me. Eating it will put yuou on one hell of a ride though (well one hell of a nod) haha ;p But yes, one friend ate 50 mcg, drank alcohol, and had some xanax and OD'd. The very next day he took ONLY the 50 mcg again and OD'd once again (god its fun watching your friend stop breathing, lips turn blue, and everything else for several hours. Maybe thats why I say be cautious with this shit :p).

So your friend ate an entire 50mcg/HR patch (5.1mg total) both times? That's not smart. Why didn't he die? Did he have a really big smack habit?

blahblahblah:

I don't quite understand why you are so concerned about the effects of wearing the patch, considering you have fucked around with it in so much more "dangerous" ways. Taking it off and re-applying it definately decreases the overall effects, as the matrix membrane becomes damaged and doesn't allow for efficient fentanyl distribution the 2nd or 3rd time around....

I was really worried about sleeping with it on the first night I ever used one, but obviously i'm still alive. I guess there is no way to know if you are getting in trouble when you are asleep, so the safest thing to do is slap it on a few hours before you wake up (set the alarm, slap it on, go back to sleep)or as soon as you wake up. Don't put it on in the afternoon, at least for the first time.....

I never felt like I was entering a danger zone when wearing them, so I can't tell you about how long it lasts after taking one off. I believe 4-6 hours would be a reasonable assumption

He has done his fair share of opiates but he doesnt really have a bad habit with them, he just likes taking all his drugs at once lol. The first time he ate 50 mcg gel but he also took xanax and drank on it. He had breathing problems and shit and was unconcious for some hours lol. Nothing too bad. The next day I forgot he he had moer fentanyl and this time he ate the 50 mcg patch (it wasnt the one with gel) before a concert and was found out in the parking lot staring at the ground. We dragged him to our car and held his head up with a rope againt the headrest of the seat and did cpr on him (stopped breathing, lips turned blue). We was getting ready to call 911 everytime he stopped but we always revived him. Later (couple hours later) we took him to his house and got him to puke and stuff. He was feeling a little better and wanted to take a bath so my friend (his brother) helped him out. Like 20 minutes later we hear something in the bathroom and he ended up passing out again and was drowning. Then we called 911 and we helped him til they got there (Took them fuckin forever). He ended up living. Thank god the cops didnt show up because I had shit on me. If he would have done the 50 mcg by itself then he probably would have been fine the first day.

Extracting fentanyl from a mylan patch.

I have a 100mcg/hour fent patch. Non gel, I forget what the brand is as they are already taken out of the package. I attached a pic of it. My typical ROA is buccal, suometimes I'll subling a small piece. What I would really like to do is ectract the fent from it, possibly using a solution it is soluble in , then reducing that or allowing it to dry and hopefull yield a crystalline substance. Anyone done this, have you had good luck? Do you retain 100% of the fent? Input would be appreciated. I am a pretty season fent abuser, so I do know how dangerous it is. I figure if I can get a fent only powder/crystal, I can dose 1 mg at a time. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Houses 001.jpg
    Houses 001.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 235
^ Not me.. I read that other thread wrong anyway, I'm retarded right now. This ganja frosting tastes so good, I can't stop eating it.

Since you have a non-gel patch, it's going to be a pain to get the fentanyl out, unless someone has discovered an easy way to bypass them. They designed these patches to be abuse resistant, and from what I've read, the mylan generic fentanyl patches don't even bind to your oral or mucus membranes hardly at all making them a bitch to abuse. I doubt the fentanyl in this patch is going to be water or alcohol soluble.

You don't think that the ethonal/limejuice method would work for these patches? I just assumed it would, but if not, the OP might be screwed.

You need 90% alcohol to get the pure fent out.. but I'm not sure about the non-gel patches. Works great on the gel-patches. A friend of mine does this all the time with the gel-patches. I personally have never tried it, to scared to OD. I wear my patches as prescribed now though, for the most part.

RPG

sonic said:
^ Not me.. I read that other thread wrong anyway, I'm retarded right now. This ganja frosting tastes so good, I can't stop eating it.

Since you have a non-gel patch, it's going to be a pain to get the fentanyl out, unless someone has discovered an easy way to bypass them. They designed these patches to be abuse resistant, and from what I've read, the mylan generic fentanyl patches don't even bind to your oral or mucus membranes hardly at all making them a bitch to abuse. I doubt the fentanyl in this patch is going to be water or alcohol soluble.
-

Well I put them in my cheek everytime, and I get fucked up. If I put a 50 patch in my mouth for 1.5 hrs, I will be in the land of nod. I usually get 3 uses out of a 100mcg/hr patch. Personally, I like them better than the gel patches. Would lemon juice take the fent out of a non-gel? I hat that this thread has been merged, once you get into 5 pages of posts, people start to lose interest. I really want to be able to dose about 2-3 mgs all at one time, rather than letting the fent perculate into my cheeck at a rate of about 0.75-1 mg/hr. ( i always cut the patch into pieces)

So does anyone have any experience that this works???
The fentanyl is disguised in silicone and Dimethicone NF which can be dissolved with a medical silicone solvent or just straight up over the counter rubbing alcohol. Water (or saliva alone for that matter will not dissolve silicone!!!!) So here's the trick. Instead of dissolving the patch in a solvent liquid like some advise to do, get yourself a misting spray bottle. Add the OTC rubbing alcohol to your spray bottle, cut the desired size of the patch (keep in mind this is heavy-duty stuff so be modest, especially if you naive to opiates), spray it down and then proceed to rub it along your gum-line. As the alcohol breaks down the silicone the fentanyl will be released. I usually dry an area of my gumline down with a paper towel mist my gums with the alcohol, mist the patch rub for about 30 seconds on my gums and then let the patch sit on my gums for about 20 minutes then repeat. This is called trans-mucosal absorbency (absorbing the fentanyl through the gum versus under the tongue). Now the trick is not to swallow. Fentanyl absorbs poorly through the stomach lining so you want most of it to stay in your mouth, close to your gumline.

I like the non-gel patches because you can titrate your dose accordingly. Lets say you have 2 75mcg patches. You can cut half or less of one of the 75mcg patch one and be able to wear at 100-125 mcg patch and save the rest for wd. Or you can wear one and eat the other. Much more versatile. Damn the Ravens! Pittsburgh is kickin ass.

My doc asked me if I'd tried them before, but then gave me a script of Oxycontins. I'm going to tell him these make me nauseous and keep me awake, and hopefully he'll give me the fentanyl patches next. I've heard they work well.

Do you wait for it to dry, or do you just boil it and suck the vapors?

i know this thread is old, but you just vape the gel as is. u can dry it, but it doesnt matter. I like smoking the gel as-is because the dried gel burns waaay to fast.

all you do is just "chase the dragon"