• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fent/heroin withdrawl with subs

You are stil taking subs? Once on subs only beyond lethal doses of a full agonist will possibly be felt. You would need to stop taking the subs for 5-6 days to feel tramadol. In my experience. Stop taking for 2-3 days to feel strong heroin.

Eat as many tramadol as you want. You might get a placebo effect, so maybe try. Subs have a super high affinity for the receptor and due to its antagonist properties, once it is in you, no other opiates can now attach.

If you have stopped taking the subs and 5-6 days clean they will certainly help.

You are stil taking subs? Once on subs only beyond lethal doses of a full agonist will possibly be felt. You would need to stop taking the subs for 5-6 days to feel tramadol. In my experience. Stop taking for 2-3 days to feel strong heroin.

Eat as many tramadol as you want. You might get a placebo effect, so maybe try. Subs have a super high affinity for the receptor and due to its antagonist properties, once it is in you, no other opiates can now attach.

If you have stopped taking the subs and 5-6 days clean they will certainly help.

Well let me clerify I had 3 sub strips I was done with them within 3 days of withdrawl it I'm about 3 weeks in and the only signs I have are chills and cant sleep I'm not trying to use again just feel some relief, I know if I take like 3 I'll get high but again trying not to go back into withdrawals just need some sleep and melatonin dosent seem to work (had a chance to get xanax but that was in the begging of my wd and I dident wanna take any drugs then)

Ah I see. Yeah man, you will for sure return to withdrawal if you use. It won't be as bad though. Take them, eat, get some rest, then take out the rest of the withdrawal. But if you don't take them, you will sleeping soon. And you will never have to see day 1 of opiate withdrawal again. At the same time its unlikely those will do much. And unlikely it will halt your recovery much if you only take them once.

Gabapentin will help you greatly if you can get that.

Also make sure you hydrate a LOT. You will be shocked at how much better you feel. If you feel very weak, and your forehead feels hot, you are much dehydrated.

Lastly weed. If you're not a smoker it will give you a ton of relief. Eat a whole package of edibles or something.

Last edited:
Yea I took just one hours ago and got some sleep and I feel 100 times better from sleep I still got one more I think I'm going to take I just don't want to feel the drug cravings I hate that (I can deal with wanting to get high I know some people can't) but like I said just trying to get some relief and not reset my recovery by much. Yes I'm a weed smokeing been smokeing this whole time but it just dosent seem to do anything u know and I'm the kind of person who needs to smoke to feel okay