• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fent/heroin withdrawl with subs

That was cos he was shooting fent. The WD is so bad the bupe doesn't stop them. You never feel quite right on bupe but with a normal WD you won't feel that sick. For serious fent withdrawal though they are a godsend as your WD will go from journey through that gates of hell .. to just a normal heroin style withdrawal. He also may not have taken enough bupe ... you know when you get there as you feel much better.

People love to big up their withdrawals (just look at me). You can wait 48 hours if you like .. I guarantee absolutely no precipitated withdrawal but I have tried precipitated withdrawal at all points and trust me .. it's not that bad at 24 hours.

If you wanna see my "experiments ..." read.

Just so you know I'm like 14 hours in I was doing lil strips of my bupe to ward off the withdrawl I don't know of I sould just keep doseing small like this or do like 4 mg

Is it Imodium or Lomotil that’s an opiate? If it’s Imodium, AKA: Loperamide then I should be taking this now during my time of trying to get by while running out of Oxys.

It's immodium .. aka loperamide. And although you can take it when trying to get through running out of oxys it isn't that great for you and it's best if e.g. it's just a couple of days if you can take the WDs and if it's longer if you switch to bupe (all dope heads should try and keep some bupe around for those emergencies!). You'll be amazed how much your tolerance resets in even two days so well worth either sticking it out or taking bupe (your opiate tolerance resets while your taking bupe). If your on large doses of oxy be careful when restarting as you risk OD'ing if you go straight back to your normal dose. Almost as bad you might pass out and wasting a load of gear .. which is criminal IMHO.

There's a lot on here about lope, but as you've ask I'll give you the brief version. If you have to do lope .. less is more. Personally I find eating 10-12mg every 24 hours can make my WDs a lot more manageable if all I'm trying to do is get through to the next score. Higher doses help more (you'll read much higher doses if you look around with searcH) but there's lots of references to how it can cause heart problems in high dosess and there are some storiess of people having very bad times on it from regular use (look in the stories section of this s=ite). I recommend you take 12mg .. drink some water and try and take a nap. For some reason I wake up feeling much stabler if I can do that .. of course that pre-supposes you're not too sick to sleep.

10-12mg is actually within the officially recommended daily amounts and it's likely an opiate tolerant person can safely take more than an opiate naive person so especially if your a large guy you may want to experiment with more (for ref. I'm an 80kg male .. or maybe it was 70kg .. these days I'm and old fat bastard cos I can't take the meth runs anymore). I usually only use large mounts in emergencies .. e.g. if I've run through my stash too fast while I'm abroad. A 12 hour flight that starts while your in pretty bad WD is just one of those things you've got to experience to understand. Trying not to crap your pants while your taxying forever waiting for a take off slot ... pretending to be a nervous passenger so they don't call the doc on you and wharfing during turbulence. Passing out on antihistamines into a delirious nightmare while stuck watching a Jim Carrey film ... fuck I'm not gonna sleep tonight ... Lope will save your life in that situation.

Just typing that I had to stop and smoke some H as I was getting way twitchy. Sorry .. you probably don't want to hear that as you're in the sickness. My best to you - being dope sick fucking sucks.

Last edited:
Just so you know I'm like 14 hours in I was doing lil strips of my bupe to ward off the withdrawl I don't know of I sould just keep doseing small like this or do like 4 mg

If you're not getting sick keep doing the tiny strips till you've accumulated a good 6-7mg dose of bupe. Let it ride for a few hours and if you're not getting sicker you've taken enough bupe. Do watch out though as bupe has a long half life but you'll be on a minimal dose so will likely wake up sick the next day. Personally I just snort small amounts and keep my dose minimal .. you'll find you don't need it any more in a week or so.

Personally I find large doses of bupe drive me fucking nuts. It flattens out the opiate response which is just unnatural - it makes my skin crawl and makes me wanna get fucking high. On lower doses the opiate response still has some dynamic range so I feel much more human. If you're buying your bupe this can save you a good bit of money too. No need to go through more than 2 8mg tablets per withdrawal. If you look at the official recommendations they have people taking crap loads .. I'm sure that's to stop them getting high .. and the larger profits for the on-patent drugs is just an accidental by-product. Amazing co-incidence that .. kinda like speed still being on patent 100 years after it was invented .. so many co-incidences.

If you're not getting sick keep doing the tiny strips till you've accumulated a good 6-7mg dose of bupe. Let it ride for a few hours and if you're not getting sicker you've taken enough bupe. Do watch out though as bupe has a long half life but you'll be on a minimal dose so will likely wake up sick the next day. Personally I just snort small amounts and keep my dose minimal .. you'll find you don't need it any more in a week or so.

Personally I find large doses of bupe drive me fucking nuts. It flattens out the opiate response which is just unnatural - it makes my skin crawl and makes me wanna get fucking high. On lower doses the opiate response still has some dynamic range so I feel much more human. If you're buying your bupe this can save you a good bit of money too. No need to go through more than 2 8mg tablets per withdrawal. If you look at the official recommendations they have people taking crap loads .. I'm sure that's to stop them getting high .. and the larger profits for the on-patent drugs is just an accidental by-product. Amazing co-incidence that .. kinda like speed still being on patent 100 years after it was invented .. so many co-incidences.

Yea I think it recommends 2 strips or something like that for the first dose

Okay will do it thought the bupe wasent really working at the small doses I still don't feel normal well I feel normalish and my legs are kills me lol but that's for urbhelp

I have no access to Bupe so I’m trying to get by with taking very small amounts of my few remaining Oxys every other day.

I have no access to Bupe so I’m trying to get by with taking very small amounts of my few remaining Oxys every other day.

Are you waiting for a script to be filled. I hate that position .. all the best .. any chance you could get some more .. you can always say you had really really bad pain for a while. You can't use that one frequently .. but best to live within in your means in future.

If they're illicit then welcome to the droubt. Being a junky is the hardest job I ever had .. and I've done some crazy hard jobs in my life.

Yea I think it recommends 2 strips or something like that for the first dose

Okay will do it thought the bupe wasent really working at the small doses I still don't feel normal well I feel normalish and my legs are kills me lol but that's for urbhelp

I'm not entirely clear on what you've been doing .. have you been trying the microdosing? if so then you'll know when you've taken enough. If you've got a bad habit bupe will not kmake you well .. but it will help a lot and with bupe I tend to find I get better way way faster than if I was cold turkeying it. Each to their own of course - and all the best. Being dope sick fucking sucks and I hope you find some peace .. some sleep and some feeling well soon.

Hi
I'm not entirely clear on what you've been doing .. have you been trying the microdosing? if so then you'll know when you've taken enough. If you've got a bad habit bupe will not kmake you well .. but it will help a lot and with bupe I tend to find I get better way way faster than if I was cold turkeying it. Each to their own of course - and all the best. Being dope sick fucking sucks and I hope you find some peace .. some sleep and some feeling well soon.
[/QUOTE

I was takeing lil strips of the bupe to feel better, but right now I'm 34 hours in and I'm out of bupe was suppose to get more but it's not looking to good just so u know over the past 34 hours I was cutting lil strips of the bupe and takeing it so I wouldent go into pw but now I'm out :( so I guess I'm just going to have to deal with it

Acctully no I've been messing around still my buddy hooked me up since I was able to get him bud, but I did the last bit I had about a hour ago I do have some tramadol to take I don't know if it would even help during withdrawl,

But I am kinda scared talked to a old friend of mine who told me he tried getting clean took a sub 3 days after his last does and he said the next 2 weeks where hell.....(he was shooting fent) maybe I sould wait 48 hours before takeing my subs?
Years ago, before my habit was really, really out of control.... and I still thought that suboxen was a godsend....
I used to take tramadol, for that awkward inbetween time of sick enough that I’m fucking sick but not sick enough for suboxen yet and it generally worked wonders. And because Tramadol is a partial agonist, you don’t have to worry about taking Suboxen too soon, given that the full agonist is out of your system.
Sometimes I felt so decent in that inbetween stage that I would psych myself out thinking I wasn’t sick enough to take Suboxen yet. But I had never put myself in PW using tramadol.
Now, I have definitely put myself in PW, accidentally, so it’s really hard for me to read kinky Johns posts because I don’t see how or why someone would even begin to want to “risk” it, but that’s just me.

But to sum it up, when my habit was amateur, Tramadol definitely helped the transition to suboxen.

Last edited:
Years ago, before my habit was really, really out of control.... and I still thought that suboxen was a godsend....
I used to take tramadol, for that awkward inbetween time of sick enough that I’m fucking sick but not sick enough for suboxen yet and it generally worked wonders. And because Tramadol is a partial agonist, you don’t have to worry about taking Suboxen too soon, given that the full agonist is out of your system.
Sometimes I felt so decent in that inbetween stage that I would psych myself out thinking I wasn’t sick enough to take Suboxen yet. But I had never put myself in PW using tramadol.
Now, I have definitely put myself in PW, accidentally, so it’s really hard for me to read kinky Johns posts because I don’t see how or why someone would even begin to want to “risk” it, but that’s just me.

But to sum it up, when my habit was amateur, Tramadol definitely helped the transition to suboxen.

Well for the most part I'm good now. 5 days 7 hours clean it's just when I wake up I have to get up I can't fall back to sleep and I feel like shit but it seems to pass....then around 6pm I'll feel waves of it comeing and going and some really bad depression but other then that I think I'm good to go I'm sure these feelings sould be going down soon maybe a few more days?

I take tramadol and it's takes me bare minimum two days of no tramadol to not get pw from bupe.tramadol in the morning and no more tramadol all day then bupe the next morning=precipitated withdrawal.
Even the day after.

I'm very surprised you were able to induct after 14hrs because even though fent is supposed to have a short half life it seems to build up in the body and is such a strong agonist with powerful efficacy that people have been complaining on this site over the last year or so about getting PW 48 and even 72 hours past last dose. Most of the fent was actually the various less studied analogs also. That or there was some other RC opiate in the dope because it has become a big problem for American dope addicts trying to induct to buprenorphine. I've seen post, after post, after post complaing about this issue.

Well for the most part I'm good now. 5 days 7 hours clean it's just when I wake up I have to get up I can't fall back to sleep and I feel like shit but it seems to pass....then around 6pm I'll feel waves of it comeing and going and some really bad depression but other then that I think I'm good to go I'm sure these feelings sould be going down soon maybe a few more days?
Everyone is different. Just know that every day clean is a day closer to feeling even better.

Tramadol is a partial agonist just like bupe. There is no precipated withdrawal from take Tramadol then suboxone.

I have. Multiple times. Taking tramadol and the subs will not put you in PW. Period

there’s a BILLION threads here if you use the search function- that will debunk this claim for anyone else who is still in the dark.

Hey I hate ressing a dead thread but I'm still haveing a horrible time sleeping and chills I have tramadol will that help or just put me back in WD