Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doppelganger said:
Well I believe it over what you've offered so far, is all...

So, did you actually go as far as to research what/who you've quoted? I found the link that you've quoted to, and i clicked on the little [30] and i'm actually reading the article by Dr Rüdiger Lautmann. Here is the link for you:

http://www.shfri.net/trans/lautmann/lautmann.htm

Firstly, in the intial bolded point in the quote, you've highlighted "perpetrators of child sexual abuse"... which, does not necessarily make the person a paedophile - a paedophile is a person who is exclusively attracted to pre/pubescent children. A person who commits child sexual abuse may also be aroused by adults.

On to the article. The theme throughout the article is the attraction to pubescent children. He mainly concentrated on ages 10 and above and the attraction paedophiles have to children who are just starting the transition through puberty. He doesn't actually touch on the paedophile who is interested in very young children (7 and under), which i find odd... becuase there are countless very young children who are being victimised and exploited by paedophiles. Only today i was watchinga documentary on a 5 year old girl who was adopted by an American man. The Russian agency ran no history checks and it turned out that he was a paedophile that was interested in very young children... having molested his daughter from the age of 5-10. He lost interest in her when she started developing. He molested this Russian girl for 5 years and was starving her so that she didn't mature and develop breasts, etc, he wanted to keep her as a little child.

Lautmann's article was on a certain type of paedophile, from my understanding, unless his research is that flawed that he's completely missed an entire age-set? He has a PhD, so i'm assuming it's the first reason.

There are 2 year olds falling prey to these people, and you're trying to say that these little babies have the understanding of self to be little lolitas? Hmmm, i just can't agree with you.

I also have other reasons for believing what i've said, which will not be posted on here, I just hope that there aren't other posters who have actually been molested from a very young age by a paedophile that read your post and think you're insinuating that they were "nymphets" who somehow welcomed the attention of these predators.

I'm also interested in your take on boy children that are violated by paedophiles... it's only girls who are considered nymphets, so how do you fit boys into your argument?

vanth said:
It seems to me that people are trying to argue here that rape is not all a rapist's fault? That dressing provocative clothing, especially if done by a child, means that the rape is at least partly the victim, or the victim's parent's fault?

Are you people serious? Rape is completely the fault of the rapist. The victim is not to blame. This has been firmly established by the law.

I'm not sure if you were referring to me in this, but i've maintained that NOTHING a woman does or the way she dresses warrants a man to rape her. My argument is completely removed from that, it's merely discussing the inappropriate nature of the way young pre/pubescent girls behave.... nothing to do with whether they're asking to be raped. :(

Hope Fo' Other's To Keep It Atta Law-Type Balance

ValeTudo said:
I've said it before - i would quite happily - and will should legislation ever allow - shoot them all and let god sort them out - there is no excuse for taking advantage of any human by force, much less in a sexual context with a CHILD

CLEAR?

We have a shooter...
...people
READ!

N.B.: I Quote.

I don'k 'ow...
to fix
if possible...
I dunno...
anythink to do with my
close
I'll pull any trigger...
...but that's what laws...
dot dot dot...

Yo'
do,
I don' believe in Cap. Pun.,
but putta .22 inmy hands,
I'll make that bounce around
tha inside offa skull,
kriss-kross styles.

It'll stay in the brain,
death,
prob. no pain.

Lucky,
stain,
floor,
none,
exit wound,
none,
45% jaw...

Makes my sane raw.

But,
well,
FUCKIT,
My Ex-...
got sexually.. fuckit
RAPED
by 5 guys,
so
FUCK IT,
Thank God I Can' Fin' 'Em
or Fo' LAWS
or
I'd be the WRONG ONE
IN STRIPES...

FUCK.
Sorry.
UnSquashed Beef......................
angry-smiley-006.gif

Well since you're so well educated on the topic, why don't you go right ahead and prove your point? I'm actually interested to see the sources you're talking about, not to discredit you, but because I don't know a whole lot about the topic and am curious to know more.

samadhi said:
I also have other reasons for believing what i've said, which will not be posted on here, I just hope that there aren't other posters who have actually been molested from a very young age by a paedophile that read your post and think you're insinuating that they were "nymphets" who somehow welcomed the attention of these predators.

wtf? This was a bit uncalled for! How / where did I imply that?

samadhi said:
I'm not sure if you were referring to me in this, but i've maintained that NOTHING a woman does or the way she dresses warrants a man to rape her. My argument is completely removed from that, it's merely discussing the inappropriate nature of the way young pre/pubescent girls behave.... nothing to do with whether they're asking to be raped. :(

No no, I was talking to valetudo, doppelganger, and drugfuckedrs.

I'm not "so educated" on the topic, but criminology has been an interest of mine for many years, and there are numerous books that you can read, if you choose to look for them, that will offer opinions on the subject. Its' also a subject that lies very close to home, and so i have alot of experience with it.

This is what i was referring to:

Doppelganger said:
The classic word your looking for is nymphets, people... NYMPHETS.

Pedophile's generally have an attraction to nymphets because they're not innocent.

Deny it as much as you like but not every baby is born as gentle and innocent as St Augustine. It's very hard to control a child beyond what's inherent to them... some kids just have a sparkle in their eye that suggests "I want to grow up and fuck!"

Unless i've read incorrectly, you're insinuating that paedophiles are really only attracted to nymphets... highlighted by your "The classic word your looking for is nymphets, people... NYMPHETS." comment...

Last edited:
Doppelganger said:
wtf? This was a bit uncalled for! How / where did I imply that?

Its definitely the impression you're giving. For example:

Doppelganger said:
Yes, I do believe it's welcoming sexual interest"

and your first disturbing post about the "nymphet" who loved rubbing herself all over hard cocks.

^ Oh, and that too, DG. :\

vanth said:

Ok :) I was just concerned that i'd not made the point i was trying to make!

Yes, I do believe there are things a girl can do to attract older male attention.

I don't think it's right.

Samadhi: I did use the word "generally", but lets not argue pedantics - I probably could've used a better word if I'd put more thought into my post. In reality, I think we both agree with each other - we're just coming from different angles

Let's not try and pigeonhole me into someone who endorses and accepts pedophilic behavior ;).

I was asking a question, valetudo. That's why there are question marks all through the post. Your name is not even in the original post, and even if it was, I would still simply be asking you a question about your views, with the expectation that you either confirm or deny it.

ValeTudo said:
^ No, not OK. I never implied it either, and I absolutely demand your post be edited to reflect this facts.

post .357 FTW

Hang on, whothewhatnow? Me? I was only saying "OK" to vanth responding to my post! YOu guys can fight your own battles.

samadhi said:
but i've maintained that NOTHING a woman does or the way she dresses warrants a man to rape her.
vanth said:
samadhi said:
ValeTudo said:
That is where you've miss our point entirely:

NOBODY IS SAYING IT'S NOT THE RAPIST FAULT

We, or I, am saying that parents can and should take reasonable steps to minimise the chance of any rape occuring.

Nothing more, nothing less. Why is that such an outrage?

End of story. Grow up and move on folks ~

Last edited:
(+)

Curious,
if you
DID
know who had raped
your Sig/O...
an' it was +a coupla years afta,
an' *evidence is a pass-ova/non-possiblaa*,
whatcha do,
watcha do....

How Far Would Yo Go-Go To Fix Shit.

I Dwell Inna Place Where

At Least 1/5 (1/4 mo' real)
have open'd up to me
about bein'
'-WRONGED-'
Wtf...wtf... alway's
tol' to be quiet,
even when I push....
..."They wanna put it inna past..."
as do I,
but,
fucke',
this is the WRONG WAY,
IMHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHO

'caus what's gonna change...

Serious,
sooooo
many people....

Listen'in' Is Good,
But...
IFIKNEWNAMES...
UNS
angry-smiley-005.gif

I guess if she wants to leave it in the past then that's what you should do. Hurting someone isn't going to make things better, anyway.

Vanth... how the hell can you say that we are implying that the rapists are not at fault at all? If you want us to take you more seriously, then pull your head out and actually take in what we are trying to say ok? I am sorry if that is harsh... but come on! How many times do we have to repeat ourselves before you will finally understand the message we are trying to get across?

M4ddog .... I am not getting upset either! Yes maybe frustrated but upset??? Don't flatter yourselves.

The reason why I was trying to put an end to all this was because I thought it was completely off topic, but now that it seems to have the go ahead so whatever.

No I do NOT think girls should dress like baby's.
Yes I do think wearing tarty clothing draws indecent behavior.
No i DO NOT think the rapists are not at fault (what a ridiculous thing to even suggest we may think this)
Of course a rapist may not always go for a tarty girl, but at least by dressing decent you are trying to be respectable AND responsible.

Ugh what else....

Whether you want to believe it or not guys, there are some very tarty young girls out there who actually get themselves it a LOT of trouble due to their careless actions. Take it or leave it - it's a truth. I am not making shit up just to look cool or to just disagree, it's a well known fact. I am surprised so many people are denying this sort of thing is a issue.

Okay .... i think thats about it...

Last edited:
Write

m4dd0g said:
^ Well put

Vale: Um, maybe need to clarify that one a bit

Cool,
theo....,
but...
let the dots
fill in
that rape-ness...
*Dawg - Not Aimed At You...
But Never Foundout & NeverFound... (Nno-Smile)
Pardonwhaw.....

Important: Me Digs Y'all....

Believe M.

:)

I certainly don't believe that women are "asking for it" when dressing a certain way. Women should have every right to wear whatever the hell they like and not get raped. No means no It's just that simple! You should be able to express yourself sexually without getting raped. Even if you are flirtatious or whatever (will i get flamed for that?) Being a "cock tease" or "changing your mind" half way through a sexual act is NO reason to get raped.

again.... NO MEANS NO... at ANY time!

This of course also goes for children. Even the ones that dress provocatively. It IS a parental issue to teach your children values and one of them is how to dress appropriately for age. Clothing has nothing to do with rape. Rape is a POWER thing (generally)

I've probably repeated myself but my words seem to get twisted up or I don't write them out properly and people misunderstand me a lot here so just wanted to make my thoughts clear....

preacha - if it hurts your brain so much don't read it it - duh!

nymphets huh? hrmmm interesting... I don't have much to say on that (everyone else pretty much has done that anyway)

however, I also believe we should stop pretending that kids don't have a mind of their own. They do... they're little individuals and parents are critisized:

a.) if they raise them according to their ideals of how a child should be
b.) if they give the child full reign over their individuality.

Unforunately middle ground aren't usually easy to find - it's easy to forget this and to critisize instead.

I managed to do it but i'm extra fucking fantastic =D *roars*

heh

It's kind of the perfect world argument. Women should be able to wear what they want and not get raped. But just because that is so, it doesn't mean that what they wear may not encourage a rapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.