• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Favorite Dip (chewing tobacco)

Ive tried chewing tobacco (oliver twist) which was very nice but i was so paranoid about cancer i stopped immediatley.

Marlboro sucks balls. Golden virginia roll ups rock for cigarettes!

I still like to dip from time to time and call me a bitch but I prefer pouches to long cut cause I hate dealing with the mess in my mouth that I get sometimes with the long cut. Don't get me wrong, I'll still pack long cut if it's around and I'm craving a dip, but pouches are just what I've found to enjoy more.

As far as flavors go for pouches I really like the skoal crisp blend and skoal/grizzly mint. Don't really have a preference for long cut, but I guess if I were gonna buy a can of it I'd probably get mint or peach skoal.

yeah i only do the pouches if i do but only because i cant stop it from going everywhere. it sucks cuz flavors are limited. id rather do some skoal berry or citrus but its only in long cut.

the only time i dip is when i work at the golf course and the owner is there from NY so we cant smoke while hes there (were not supposed to smoke at all but the 2 bosses dont care but if the owner sees you he will fire you). the other time is if we got a long car ride and my niece is in the car and i cant smoke

Started with that skoal but everyone tells me its pussy dip. I moved on to Grizz mint n damn that was good but i lil on the dry side. Switched from that cuz my gums started turnin brown so i was like fuck that. Copenhagen long cut is good as shit. Its got a nice salty taste to it and is delish. (not the straight that shit taste like candy and is nasty).

Now i usually stick with Timberwolf wintergreen cuz its good and cheap.

I've been dippn alotta copenhagen southern blend lately. I gotta say this stuff is really good! Prob one of my favorite dips. Rite up there with cope long cut.

yeah my brother in law does the southern blend once in a while, he said it has an "earthy" taste. he mainly does skoal berry blend long cut and sometime grizzly wintergreen long cut

The first time I took a dip was in drivers ed and I got high as hell. It was on an off day so we were in the library we would choose a book and spit in them. I feel terrible about it to this day.

I liked kodiak ice/wintergreen and skoal mint

Can't find chewing tobbaco anywhere in the UK; it seems to be more of a US thing. One thing I'm into is powdered tobbaco:snuff. It comes in a wide range of strengths and flavours; some can blow your head off, some are kind of perfume-flavoured. The nicotine hit is nice and intense with snuff IMO

Oh and spitting is for pussies gut your chew like a man you lil girls

Fuckin' right, brother.

I only chew with friends, and we don't spit or swallow; we all just take it in the face. I'll shoot my wad in one friend's face, and then he'll shoot his wad in another friend's face, and we just keep going on like that. I don't think it's gay.

Fuckin' right, brother.

I only chew with friends, and we don't spit or swallow; we all just take it in the face. I'll shoot my wad in one friend's face, and then he'll shoot his wad in another friend's face, and we just keep going on like that. I don't think it's gay.

haaaahahahahaha best
I usually chew skoal citrus, fucking $25 a tin in canada :(

Still and I always will be cope straight. Cautionary note: I chewed tobacco for a year or so. Really fucked up my gums in such a short time.

I have drank from my spit bottle a thousand times. I use to drink wine with chew in my mouth so its not like that shit bothered me. I was "hard core." 8)

Skoal citrus is my favorite flavored blend, but when it comes to straight or wintergreen I prefer cope or grizzly. Skoal spearmint is also the shit.

Who else here has drank from their spit bottle before? fess up

Hahaha classic. I done that shit a few times. By accident tho. A few times i was drunk an sipped from a beer can that had dip spit in it an other times i was just zoning out an took a swig an was like damn thats fuckin nasty!

Gotta fat lip of some cope southern blend in rite now!

Last edited:
completely ignoring the fact that chew and dip are totally different things,

grizzly wintergreen all the way. i used to love dippin w/ colleagues when i was working graveyard shifts at a hotel a couple years back. dont do it anymore cause it nast ofc

Many guys, I used to dip tobacco so much. I would go threw a can every day and a half. The brands I tried were basically everything including redman,grizzly,skoal,copenhagen,timber wolf et cetera. Of course it was so addictng just like smoking cigarettes. I remember waking up and first thing I thought about was getting a dip, so i would rush to the kitchen eat cereal and then dip in my room. I would go to work and dip while I was bagging customers grocerys at the local Bi-Lo. Then I would get home and do the same thing till I fell asleep. All in all I dipped a can every day and a half. I could dip a whole entire can in just 5 dips, because i took a pinch of tobacco the size of four normal ones. At the end of doing that for two years I looked at my gums.......my teeth were still white and intact but my gum tissue where I placed the dip all those years dropped almost 1/4 an inch. Its not as bad as it sounds but listen kids on here under 18.. dip will no doubt mess up your mouth in a couple years. So before you get cancer stop dipping and doing all tobacco and smoke some weed. :) and...maybe do some dmt.

I know it's not the most "manly" of dips, but I gotta go for that Skoal Apple. Taste like fucken Green Jolly Ranchers!'

Otherwise i just roll my own tobacco. Too expensive to buy a pack of cigs every day, or a can of dip every other day.

I prefer snus. Camel makes some decent stuff. I heard Swedish snus that is sun cured is not (as?) Carcinogenic.