• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Favorite Dip (chewing tobacco)

I don't like pouches too weak...but theyre better than nothing...sometimes ya gotta settle

and fine cut, can't take that stuff. I guess I'm just picky as shit when it comes to dip.

If you're addicted to nicotine, its probably best to get your fix from another source. Mouth cancer is almost always fatal; its one of the most painful and disfiguring cancers as well. Not really worth it for a shitty tasting half-buzz.

i bought the once in a while can while i was smoking, usually grizzly longcut wintergreen, but i stopped smoking now.

since i like to fresh dips in, i changed to skoal pouches. i can change them without getting shit in my teeth, thats about the only reason i use pouches

skoal berry pouches are what i buy the most but whenever there are those $2.59 try me cans i get those which are wintergreen or straight. if i cant get any of those cheep cans ill get citrus which im starting to hate.

Does anyone know if pouches make you fell sick/gag like fine cut or long cut does?

I want to know if the pouches make you feel sick or gag like long cut or fine cut does.

3 months of no cigarettes, just chawin. Chewin mint skoal right now. USually a big fan of copenhagen snuff mmmm. Oh and spitting is for pussies gut your chew like a man you lil girls

Oh and spitting is for pussies gut your chew like a man you lil girls

lol? How does spitting equate with being a pussy? Anyways.. Skoal Peach is my favorite dip right now. Tried Skoal straight, but it was too sweet for me.

I want to know if the pouches make you feel sick or gag like long cut or fine cut does.

It'll prevent you from swallowing any tobacco, but once you build up a nicotine tolerance you won't feel sick anymore regardless of what you dip.

lol? How does spitting equate with being a pussy? Anyways.. Skoal Peach is my favorite dip right now. Tried Skoal straight, but it was too sweet for me.

lol i though it was obvious i was fuckin with all ya'll chew newbies that still spit but i guess not..... =D

Started with that skoal but everyone tells me its pussy dip. I moved on to Grizz mint n damn that was good but i lil on the dry side. Switched from that cuz my gums started turnin brown so i was like fuck that. Copenhagen long cut is good as shit. Its got a nice salty taste to it and is delish. (not the straight that shit taste like candy and is nasty).

Now i usually stick with Timberwolf wintergreen cuz its good and cheap.

I've been dippn alotta copenhagen southern blend lately. I gotta say this stuff is really good! Prob one of my favorite dips. Rite up there with cope long cut.

Last edited:
Errrr lol, a rush from nicotine now I've seen everything. I smoked a pack a day for 3 years and never once did I get any effect, just a relief from the craving and a pseudo-form of contentment (after a meal) etc. This just reminds me of that South Park Vagisil Nascar dip episode for some reason.

Don't wanna come accross as a dick or anything, pretty anti tobacco - for me anyway.

Last edited:
Any smokeless tobacco mixed with punk ash, it goes along the same line as baking soda to form a base, really gets the nicotine flowing straight to your skull!!!

The alaska natives have used this stuff for years, something about it's mystical properties and stuff...they even call it eskimo cocaine up here.

It's a fungus that grows on paper birch tree right alongside chaga.

i've dippped cope and grizz quite a bit so don't call me a puss. But I just recently started liking Skoal crisp blend. Its like sucking on an apple full of nicotine.

None..hah. That shit is nasty. I don't know how anyone likes that stuff, I really don't. My girlfriends roommate had some guy over the other day who was dipping, just constantly spitting this gross stuff into an empty beer bottle... It was revolting.

None..hah. That shit is nasty. I don't know how anyone likes that stuff, I really don't. My girlfriends roommate had some guy over the other day who was dipping, just constantly spitting this gross stuff into an empty beer bottle... It was revolting.

Have ya ever even tried it at least a few times? One time won't do the trick in makin ya like it. My first lip was skoal peach n I spit that shit out within 30 seconds. Did it a few more times n then I got used to it n liked it. For beginners skoal is a great dip cuz its got all those fuckin fruity flavors. Vets don't fip skoal tho. Dip takes some gettn used to in order to like.

Have ya ever even tried it at least a few times? One time won't do the trick in makin ya like it. My first lip was skoal peach n I spit that shit out within 30 seconds. Did it a few more times n then I got used to it n liked it. For beginners skoal is a great dip cuz its got all those fuckin fruity flavors. Vets don't fip skoal tho. Dip takes some gettn used to in order to like.

I've never tried it, no... but it just looks so gross I can't see ever even wanting to try it. Haha.