• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fake ketamine in the UK

or at most what felt like 1% Ket feeling, but could've also been brain damage from snorting what may have been bleached crystallised dog shit

Yeah right, same I still sniffed a gram thinking it's shite, then another half before I thought about shaking the tiny shards and trying to seperate it and sniff the shards, oh I forgot it gave me a tight weird feeling in my head and eyes too

BUT NO, 2 seperate bastards sold me totally fake shit

I don't want to buy anymore now, all I've been getting is weak shit, and stuff that I'm not even sure was K, it must be because of lockdown as it never used to be this bad

Yeah literally March last year was when I started noticing the weird Ket and it coincided with the first lockdown. Ever since then I haven't had a real bag of K...despite trying to buy it I guess around 5 times.

Yeah literally March last year was when I started noticing the weird Ket and it coincided with the first lockdown

Yeah March, it's when I went joined Bluelight on my old profile to find out what the fake ass shards was, then it got a bit better but wasn't constantly good, you'd get crap weak stuff alot, I've had good K too, but recently it's all been crap

The last time I got put under anesthetic at hospital, not ketamine but proper anesthetic I couldn't sleep that night, Google it it's a thing, also I know alot of K heads and loads say the same, it keeps them awake, some can sleep after it but most don't, well they do but takes fucking ages

I have this issue with ALL of the dissos including Ketamine while I'm binging I won't sleep for days sometimes especially if I'm skirting the hole after I come out. I just stay in this sorta fatigue but I'm not super tired thankfully Ketamine wears off quick and its not as much of an issue as with something like MXE. Worse one is 3-MeO-PCP I will be up days redosing and eventually just pass out from sheer exhaustion someplace like im a tweaker or something. I have terrible usage pattern with some of them and generally have a friend keep the stash for me. Thankfully the Ketamine I have been doing lately is coming from vials that are evaporated but who knows how long this will last and the friend who gives it to me always wants to fuck and im getting back on with my girlfriend soon so I can't hang out with him anymore. Probably gonna scoop up a bunch of DMXE im not sure how the darkweb Ketamine scene is looking in the states but considering its this dodgy over there im not excited to throw money in the wind i don't have to lose at this point.

IMO the good ket is either, as has been said, small uniform needlepoint shards of racemic, bigger needlepoint shards of s ket, very big shards of s key, or huge rock crystals of s ket. Any of these could be cut, especially after being crushed. FTR I've posted numerous, large photos in the eadd ketamine thread of good quality ket.

Anyway, I also had a recent experience of what was potentially this stuff, and whatever it was was nasty, nasty, nasty.

Basically my friend said somebody he knew, same lad who had asked me if I had tried "bubble/mkat" when it was good in a patronising manner. Kid was about 21 and got absolutely slaughtered by me, given I was trying the stuff by about page 2-3 of the original EADD thread when the reports started coming in thick & fast and it wasn't even called mkat. But I digress; kid was a prick is the point.

Anyway my friend said he could get us free samples of ketamine which was being sold by this very same kid for £200 an Oz as he "just wanted to move it fast" - which as anyone knows is just fucking ridiculous. Anyway I told my mate it was obviously shit but he was very eager to get a load of ket so ridiculously cheap, especially given how much he was doing. I told him it was bunk and the kid clearly wanted it gone, so I told hik to get us some free gram samples (?!) just to prove a point.

It was big, slightly odd looking shards. Here are the characteristics:

- it was almost moist at first. Didn't look right. Reminded me of when let was being cut with cheap mephedrone for a short time. Mushy and wrong, but seemed to dry.
- I crushed up a line and it nearly broke a DVD case, even after rolling the bag with a coffee jar. Same thing to a cd case and it made very loud crackles as you tried to crush. It was very hard to get to a fine powder.
- It was quite caustic and tasted rank. Sort of salt-esque.
- I had one bump and and I could swear my dexamphetamine script made me hot and gurny. Usually ket kills my dex buzz, this did the opposite.
- I had a line later on and it seemed to do nothing, but was just quite minging
- I didn't sniff any more for about three weeks, which says it all. It had dried and I crushed it as fine as I could. Nothing after a gram. Saved some for wedinosnas intended.
- my friend ended up so hot and sweaty from taking a g or two one night that his girlfriend had to cool him with cold towels.

The thing is, I got this sample for wedinos, but when I submitted the sample it was about a few days before wedinos last shut down.

Somebody around this period in Newcastle, a student, died of ketamine overdose which is really weird. Widely reported in the media this summer.

Unfortunately, my wedinos sample has been seemingly lost to the ether, and I'll never know what it was, even though wedinos posted all/most of the delayed results; they never posted mine.I might email them or try to get another free sample if it's still about. Minging stuff though, and god knows what. Not going up my nose again. Will try and find photos.

After an absolute age, the results came back for this:
Sample W015597

Date Received: 13/11/2020

Purchase Intent: Ketamine
Package Label: Not Stated
Sample Colour: White
Sample Form: Crystalline
Consumption Method: Not Stated
Self-Reported Effects: Not Stated
Sample Upon Analysis (Major): Ketamine, Levamisole
Sample Upon Analysis (Minor):

So yeah, ketamine and levamisole major. I've got absolutely no idea how wedinos do their minor/major system and have noticed inconsistencies in the past/them outright mixing up submissions, but I got absolutely no discernable effect from snorting the majority of this free gram sample... and trust me, I was a man on a mission.

I knew it was bunk when somebody I met once and bragged he moved quantity was giving away multiple free gram samples just because he 'wanted to move it fast'. I mean, come on. Feel sorry for anyone who paid £200 for an oz, but more fool them if they got the free sample!

Last edited:
I've got absolutely no idea how wedinos do their minor/major system and have noticed inconsistencies in the past/them outright mixing up submissions

I'd be interested to know that too but I'm not sure they'll even know how much is actually in sample, it's a free service so I don't think they'll be able to do testing to see how much ketamine was actually in a sample

After an absolute age, the results came back for this:

So yeah, ketamine and levamisole major. I've got absolutely no idea how wedinos do their minor/major system and have noticed inconsistencies in the past/them outright mixing up submissions, but I got absolutely no discernable effect from snorting the majority of this free gram sample.

This is what concerns me about the Wedinos results I've seen. How can they both be 'major'? Unless it's exactly 50/50 (unlikely) surely one substance will outweigh the other? I get that they're a valuable resource and are better than nothing, but some of the results I've seen raise more questions than they answer...

Hey all, same story here. Done with DW 'k', weak as fuck sugar, half stuck to whatever I tried chopping it on.

Did the foil test, and it's brown. No hint of purple in sight, a crusty brown rancid crap. Just like the naughty chef pics.
Did the same when I've recooked it. Wheel filter made little to no difference bar it didn't stick to surfaces as much.

Smells perfumey and the drip fucking rancid. All I've done is blow my nose, and had nothing like that before. Tried caining a whole gram and barely fuck all, chest pains and really bad tension headaches and also blurry vision in one eye. Not your typical blurry ket vision either. More like, I need my eyes tested blurry vision. Which is fine now. Thank fuck.

Never before have I been able to have a fully blown conversation after sniffing a whole couple grams. Especially after a month break.

Makes me feel bad whenever I've mentioned anything to my local K dealer. He certainly would not sell this shite I can tell you now.

Soon as I get paid I have some to send off to wedinos.

Anything minor is 10% of the product compared to major. And major all and above as far as I'm aware.

Soon as I get paid I have some to send off to wedinos

Its free, just need an envelope and a stamp, have you got a printer? I ain't so I go to print shop, ours is open even though its lockdown it's 15p you only need a black and white copy

That sounds like some nasty shit, I've stopped buying K now, not had any in about a month or so, pissed off with buying weak crap or stuff I need to send to wedinos as threw up

Its free, just need an envelope and a stamp, have you got a printer? I ain't so I go to print shop, ours is open even though its lockdown it's 15p you only need a black and white copy

That sounds like some nasty shit, I've stopped buying K now, not had any in about a month or so, pissed off with buying weak crap or stuff I need to send to wedinos as threw up
Sorry I've botched up multi quote,
Nah I've no printer and non of my mates do so I'm gunna have to do the same.

I'll attach a photo if it will let me of some I let recook naturally....

Argh ffs it wont let me do it on my phone argggghhhhh. Don't have a desktop or owt. Any help to attach a photo from phone would be appreciated.

The bag it came in also smells perfumey. Parmavoilet/love heart sweets ect?

The drip tastes rather caustic I know that

It's also gave me the shits. The joys eh.

Sorry I've botched up multi quote,
Nah I've no printer and non of my mates do so I'm gunna have to do the same.

I'll attach a photo if it will let me of some I let recook naturally....

Argh ffs it wont let me do it on my phone argggghhhhh. Don't have a desktop or owt. Any help to attach a photo from phone would be appreciated.

The bag it came in also smells perfumey. Parmavoilet/love heart sweets ect?

The drip tastes rather caustic I know that

It's also gave me the shits. The joys eh.
I had pinkish ketamine many decades back. It was real ketamine, pharmaceutical,one, about 2004, I knew the cook.

it smelled, tasted, and lingered horribly of perfume, because it was imported IN liquid perfume, and cooked from that.

I saw it all with my own eyes.

I would of course, given the option, choose non-perfume smuggled ketamine. But it was real ket, just tainted by artificial fragrance.

The new in Germany still, and Holland surely, newer ketamine analogues would surely be the better option? For those who can access of course.

Yeah March, it's when I went joined Bluelight on my old profile to find out what the fake ass shards was, then it got a bit better but wasn't constantly good, you'd get crap weak stuff alot, I've had good K too, but recently it's all been crap
Proof in the pudding that seems pretty tellingly to me.