Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fake ketamine in the UK

Everything is fuckin fake in the UK.

You only have to look at our PM.

CUNT!
He’s simply a Satanist, now for sure, if not since ever, whether by Will or cohort.

I called him rightly from day one, although I never envisioned him rising to be the absolute beast of a Demon he is.

My acid is real at least. And my weed and Kava.

I like to keep things real. Boris makes my skin crawl.

first post... just joined for this discussion!!! so much fake stuff in Briz area at the mo...

- the "small ball" just aint K, a few diff RCs going about i'm sure.... i always avoid any small ball... stings like fuck to snort

- "small shard" is the best description, it's sugary-looking, sticks together.. stings like fuck to snort... cooks up alright which is weird but foil tests grey-ish brown, with a small purple bit fizzling around on top, indicative of a heavy cut... , maybe MSG? don't think it's leva but sending off for analysis.. had a couple g from a trusted link...

- shard that looks like the real deal but kinda yellowish on white paper... smooth to snort, tastes "ketty" but talcy too... foil test is reddish brown + black, cooks up into a thin brittle sheet... it does NOTHING noticeable though. (mate got this one from pikeys so whaddya expect..)

can provide pics/further explanation if anyone's interested? :)

Briz= bristol?

Is all your dealings from regular dealers?lost my original contacts the other year...
yer mate 😉

one guy's a good regular.... had the best stuff a few months ago!! some mates get bits from other sources, which are never quite right....

tbh I'm pretty dubious of any source at the moment, there's so much "peng shard" about 🤣🤣

maybe i'm just paranoid and I've just merely transceded the keteffects 👽

** I had the exact same thing happen with losing contacts not so long ago, more than once... 🤦‍♂

can provide pics
Yeah go on. Briz is local to me too.
I've had really strong minty 'small ball' (i just call it fine) from my guy who gets half a box at a time from briz but his price had just gone up by 100 a L (even on 10L) so hes paying an extra grand per half box..the stuff cooks up perfect (in a spoon and on a plate) and tests red. Ive also had complete utter wank fine stuff (like you described) from exeter and the guy was chucking mega cheap prices at me, so could go to show the cheap fine stuff should be avoided. I didnt test it because i only got a few g and only snorted it.

Ive had the MSG tasting short shard the other day too it was sourced from tiv but guaranteed that those guys got it from briz... Didnt foil test or shoot

Pretty sure i had some of that shard that tastes kinda talcy recently, it kept clogging my rig too, we did 4 foil tests on it and they were mainly red but with dark patches/specs...

Bad times still hey. I've been trying to source vials on telegram but i just dont trust anyone. My mate just ordered 25g from a 'vendor' on there whos running s group with ~90 members, and got burned

99.9% of all of those telegram groups are scams.
I dont trust them for shit tbh, my mate sent money to this one and the next day he'd been removed from the group and blocked by the guy.
I sent the guy a message asking why and he just blocked me too, lol.

So easily done. Not like anyone who gets scammed can go to the police is it 😂 "excuse me officer i was trying to buy illegal drugs and got burned"

There should be a group where legit successful buyers congregate and rate sellers, but even then itd probably soon get padded to fuck by scammers, like how the feedback on the darknet did back when i used it.

Basically, trust no one!

first post... just joined for this discussion!!! so much fake stuff in Briz area at the mo...

- the "small ball" just aint K, a few diff RCs going about i'm sure.... i always avoid any small ball... stings like fuck to snort

- "small shard" is the best description, it's sugary-looking, sticks together.. stings like fuck to snort... cooks up alright which is weird but foil tests grey-ish brown, with a small purple bit fizzling around on top, indicative of a heavy cut... , maybe MSG? don't think it's leva but sending off for analysis.. had a couple g from a trusted link...

- shard that looks like the real deal but kinda yellowish on white paper... smooth to snort, tastes "ketty" but talcy too... foil test is reddish brown + black, cooks up into a thin brittle sheet... it does NOTHING noticeable though. (mate got this one from pikeys so whaddya expect..)

can provide pics/further explanation if anyone's interested? :)

Have you tried consulting the Bristol psy trance mages?

P.s hello, welcome x

I dont trust them for shit tbh, my mate sent money to this one and the next day he'd been removed from the group and blocked by the guy.
I sent the guy a message asking why and he just blocked me too, lol.

So easily done. Not like anyone who gets scammed can go to the police is it 😂 "excuse me officer i was trying to buy illegal drugs and got burned"

There should be a group where legit successful buyers congregate and rate sellers, but even then itd probably soon get padded to fuck by scammers, like how the feedback on the darknet did back when i used it.

Basically, trust no one!
I’ve heard a story floating about, not sure how true it is, but - guy sells xyz, lists it as a random item on eBay buy it now option. Payment is made via PayPal, funds are held by PayPal until the buyer has their goods, money is then released to seller.

Sounds like an easy of way of being able to trace the seller to make it believable for me.

Yeah go on. Briz is local to me too.
I've had really strong minty 'small ball' (i just call it fine) from my guy who gets half a box at a time from briz but his price had just gone up by 100 a L (even on 10L) so hes paying an extra grand per half box..the stuff cooks up perfect (in a spoon and on a plate) and tests red. Ive also had complete utter wank fine stuff (like you described) from exeter and the guy was chucking mega cheap prices at me, so could go to show the cheap fine stuff should be avoided. I didnt test it because i only got a few g and only snorted it.

Ive had the MSG tasting short shard the other day too it was sourced from tiv but guaranteed that those guys got it from briz... Didnt foil test or shoot

Pretty sure i had some of that shard that tastes kinda talcy recently, it kept clogging my rig too, we did 4 foil tests on it and they were mainly red but with dark patches/specs...

Bad times still hey. I've been trying to source vials on telegram but i just dont trust anyone. My mate just ordered 25g from a 'vendor' on there whos running s group with ~90 members, and got burned
sound well i'm off on some adventures for a few days.. will sort the pics if i get a chance.. can't upload directly to this forum, right?

found ANOTHER type of "k" the other day.... I'm gonna call it "FLAT SHARD".... very clear, shiny, sparkly, thin, flat crystals that break really easily.... the foooook is going on with this??!?!

Can i ask why bristol has been so well renowned for ket over the past 10-15 years?

sound well i'm off on some adventures for a few days.. will sort the pics if i get a chance.. can't upload directly to this forum, right?

found ANOTHER type of "k" the other day.... I'm gonna call it "FLAT SHARD".... very clear, shiny, sparkly, thin, flat crystals that break really easily.... the foooook is going on with this??!?!
Like the flat ones in the pic in this thread?

https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/dodgy-ketamine-uk-pic-added.875907/

Never did work out what they were

Recently there is some okay stuff going around, so what have i done, yeah done so much of it I have now been buying a gram snorting it over about an hour and its doing nothing FUCKING TOLERENCE, and I buy more knowing it wont do much, maybe make it slightly, very slightly harder to type I even went back to I.M'ing it a few time, and still barely done anything, but I already want to buy another gram, pile it on my bedside table, crush it all up, put it in my tiny little container pot thing, do lines, use my necklace sniffing spoon, cook lines up in a little tin can someone taught me how to cook it with, without using a pan, but even that dosent make it stronger I am immune and it sucks, I dont drink but last couple of times i have tried drinking a cider with it as been told my people on here and my mates it helps break it down, fucksake K so addictive, I am annoyeed its not working, I am annoyed I want to order a gram aaaarrrgghhh fucking hell, and my benzo use has gone up and i think one reason is the anxiety I feel the day after I do k as my body and brain wants more, it helps my anxiety and fibromyalgia so much, I got so thin recently as K seems to suck loads of fat out of me and I drop weight so fast I look ill, dont know why I'm writing it on this thread, just needed to have a rant, I want k waaaahhhh i want it to work though

Ket tolerance can be insane. Go from
a 100mg line to being effective to multiple grams a day doing pretty much fuck all other than the taste and the headspace.

Interestingly we are seeing an apperance of ket again but seems to be of different forms/quality.

I do miss this drug. But also i remember its one of those drugs that although i look fondly upon it does have its drawbacks... such as how ineffective it becomes once we develop a tolerance, the urinary tract problems that come with it and the fact i look a gibbering mess on big doses 😯