• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Evading arrest

How many times have you run from the police?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Once

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A few times

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Often -

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lost count - it was kinda fun

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
At the time, we were not using drugs, running from the police WAS the drug. Pure adrenaline. I didn't get into drugs until later. Funny how that worked out.
I got no balls anymore, they got cut when they put me in isolation for 4 days without anything to read and no human contact.... that shit fucked me up and made me never wanna get arrested and incarcerated ever again

We ran for fun, often times we weren't doing anything illegal , but when your buddies run , your not going to be the only one not running... Sure it was dum. But so was cliff diving, scaling tall buildings, and the hundreds of other practices we did "for fun". I guess we were the only ones that did it for no reason most times. It became a game and we never got caught .

never run lol your just adding charges
I'd say it's one of those things where you should almost never run, but there's like 1 case in 100 where it's ok. I ran once when the police showed up a field party (I hadn't been drinking but I had pills in my pocket and weed in the trunk). After running away we were able to eat the pills before returning to the party area, where the cops questioned me, I said I was scared so I ran, and then got to drive away with my weed because I hadn't been drinking. And they were cool because I hadn't been drinking and my story made sense--plus I was charismatic from snorting a bunch of Dilaudid lol

I'd say it's one of those things where you should almost never run, but there's like 1 case in 100 where it's ok. I ran once when the police showed up a field party (I hadn't been drinking but I had pills in my pocket and weed in the trunk). After running away we were able to eat the pills before returning to the party area, where the cops questioned me, I said I was scared so I ran, and then got to drive away with my weed because I hadn't been drinking. And they were cool because I hadn't been drinking and my story made sense--plus I was charismatic from snorting a bunch of Dilaudid lol
is snorting dilaudid that good?

honestly i would rather not sit cuffed or in jail. f that. thats a young persons game.
so i may "evade" in an evasisive manor but i aint runnin anymore.
what they gonna do give me free housing and whatnot for 10 yrs?
I think i learned that behind bars was where i didnt want to be career long ago it is not ideal i reckoned.
not scared of it but dependants tend to lessen options in "coming up" cause ya cant just not be there....
Im buzzed
my bad
peace