• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Evading arrest

How many times have you run from the police?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Once

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A few times

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Often -

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lost count - it was kinda fun

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

crazyhairman

Bluelighter
Without implicating yourself of course.

It's important to know your region's statute of limitations. I'll well past that.

My teens were filled with countless foot chases and two low speed vehicle chases. My life was basically the dukes of Hazzard TV show. I wouldn't do it now. I definitely never thought about getting shot. It was just a pure adrenaline rush. I craved it and we always got away. Honestly the perfect childhood

( Side note - do not run from the police)
(Pps.. dose this belong in drug culture)

Oh and this only pertains to real police, not security, not imaginary paranoid thoughts.

Too many to count. We used to do it for fun as kids. Cause absolute chaos until they showed up then book it. I actually became quite the expert at it over time. Soon as I saw headlights I’d melt to the ground like water, and if I had to run I was very fast but no wind. Thankfully fast was all it took, all depended on the cop chasing me that day too.

The cops in my town were like those in super troopers, they had nothing better to do but fuck with us and us nothing better to do but fuck with them.

On one occasion I ran straight into barbed wire fence and then 2 people ran right into me. I was so tore up after that one. Cops were crawling the neighborhood and I’m peaking out the windows a bloody mess praying that don’t knock.

By the time I was 16-17 I tried to avoid that drama though, I was getting kicks from good ol fashioned drugs by that point. I started dressing “preppy” instead of the usual stoner gear, began driving a car a chick would drive, and did everything I could do be low key. It worked.

-GC

Too many to count. We used to do it for fun as kids. Cause absolute chaos until they showed up then book it. I actually became quite the expert at it over time. Soon as I saw headlights I’d melt to the ground like water, and if I had to run I was very fast but no wind. Thankfully fast was all it took, all depended on the cop chasing me that day too.

The cops in my town were like those in super troopers, they had nothing better to do but fuck with us and us nothing better to do but fuck with them.

On one occasion I ran straight into barbed wire fence and then 2 people ran right into me. I was so tore up after that one. Cops were crawling the neighborhood and I’m peaking out the windows a bloody mess praying that don’t knock.

By the time I was 16-17 I tried to avoid that drama though, I was getting kicks from good ol fashioned drugs by that point. I started dressing “preppy” instead of the usual stoner gear, began driving a car a chick would drive, and did everything I could do be low key. It worked.

-GC
Dude yes ! Exactly, there were a million times I just laid down in the grass and they kept driving.

Some nights we'd get away . Be chilling somewhere else telling our friends about it when they pull up on us again ! .

Omg , they got the dogs on us one night , we ran through the woods, through a creek, along a dirt road , into the next county and still made it home before my parents woke up at 5am.

I had a circle of friends, 6 of us all together, from the age 14 to 17 we probably ran over a hundred times. It was just something to do. Like you said tho I started smoking weed and didn't like temping fate anymore.

Every so often I'll reach out to an old buddy and we will talk about it together. Absolutely insane memories to normal ppl. It was just something everyone from the neighborhod did back then.

A few times as high school kids on drugs .The worse time was i had brought 2 eight balls of crank one for me one for a pal we been snorting most the night i had got paranoid and got the urge to walk home 4 miles . I am acting like a fucking paranoid idiot looking around for police and farm fucking dogs that run out to road and attack . Heard a car approaching behind it was slowing down i split into the peach orchard cunt chased me i got away but snorting crank then running could not get a breath heart pounding thought i having a heart attack. I was lucky i never chucked my crank and it did not fall out my pocket when running

Dude yes ! Exactly, there were a million times I just laid down in the grass and they kept driving.

Some nights we'd get away . Be chilling somewhere else telling our friends about it when they pull up on us again ! .

Omg , they got the dogs on us one night , we ran through the woods, through a creek, along a dirt road , into the next county and still made it home before my parents woke up at 5am.

I had a circle of friends, 6 of us all together, from the age 14 to 17 we probably ran over a hundred times. It was just something to do. Like you said tho I started smoking weed and didn't like temping fate anymore.

Every so often I'll reach out to an old buddy and we will talk about it together. Absolutely insane memories to normal ppl. It was just something everyone from the neighborhod did back then.

Sounds like we grew up very similar :) are you rural?

Yea we also did this thing called “farming.” Where we’d find people’s garages that were frequently unlocked, and around here alot of folks have refrigerators in their garages. And drinking is huge around here as well…

So we’d find these garages and then essentially steal their alcohol any chance we could. For ones we didn’t want to burn we’d try to keep the amounts minimal so they didn’t notice. That’s where the “farming” term came to be, you had to tend your spots delicately or they’d figure it out.

I remember one house started to catch on but their door was faulty so it was an easy enter. They tried one thing after another to keep me out but I was crafty. One day they pulled the car right up to the door to block it, but I was skinny enough to squeeze through.

I still recall one night me and my buddy open up this one fridge and it was like god was shining from within. Every square inch was packed with every beer and booze imaginable. I took one of their trash cans and we literally filled that thing to the brim. We couldn’t even carry it the two of us, we had to drag it away. We went over to this girls house, sat the trash can outside her window and yea some very interesting times.

I feel bad about it now but like you said some of these stories people can barely believe especially when you tell them you were 14-15yrs old when you were doing it. Maybe that’s why? Prefrontal cortex was not fully developed lol.

-GC

Only once, when I was 13. A friend and I were smoking weed (at night) and suddenly a cop appeared. We ran into some woods and just laid ourselves down. Goddamned pig was too lazy to chase us but was shouting "Y'all come on outa there or I'm gonna start shooting." We were scared but stayed still. He left after a half hour or so. Every other time (and there were many in my life) I just cooperated. In most cases you can't win anyway.

I was outside city limits, but the suburbs. There were 7 cops that lived in the area that I knew of. That didn't mean they were necessarily assigned to that area when they run duty.
Farming is an interesting term. And yeah it seems like we could have been neighbors at the very least.

We used to have the most retarded places to smoke. One of our favorite places was right next door to one of our buddies houses. I don't know if it was just laziness or group mentality. We didn't know this guy at all but he was like in his '70s had had a stroke and had trouble with mobility. And we would smoke in his carport almost every single night. And it didn't end there, we would bring chairs and tables that we took off of other people's front porches, we left so much trash in his carport.

One night we're chilling smoking in this guy's carport like normal, and we hear from inside the house cussing and screaming. We automatically thought it was directed at us so we booked it over the fence and waited. Nothing happened he didn't come outside no cops ever showed up so we inch back over, and my buddy takes one of the chairs and sets it next to a window that had a light on. There were some curtains in the window but there was a gap at the top over the curtains. So my buddy pokes his head up there in instantly grabs his mouth with his hand, jumps down and was saying you're not going to believe what the f*** he's doing in there!

So there was like four of us and we each took turns jumping up on the chair, that man had like this 1990s Macintosh computer, with that game free cell pulled up on it. And he's just screaming at the computer things like "you goddamn dirty ass! You goddamn queer s***! Queer s*** queer s***!
He wasn't moving his hands or body at all. Just sitting there motionless screaming obscenities at a computer with the only thing on the screen being free sell.

I mean you can't help but feel bad at least a little bit I mean that's somebody's dad or grandpa or something who's obviously losing his mind. But us being the teenagers we were just thought it was hilarious and went back to smoking.

And once we knew that he was basically deaf and blind, unsurprisingly it emboldened us to do more things. I remember a number of times we climbed up on his roof very quietly at night and smoked or drank.

Another time we were hanging out with like I'd say 13 people, and we took them back there in that carport. Now I don't know if you've ever tried to tell 13 drunk or stoned people to keep it down but it it ain't going to happen. All of a sudden, we see this lantern floating towards us from the other side of the fence. Everyone froze to focus on what the f*** it was, it was our buddy's ancient grandma. You could hear her shrill voice call out my friend's name. Of course causing everyone to scatter in 10 different directions. All the while everyone is laughing hysterically.

I ran around the carport, realizing I had never set foot in this man's backyard and was completely confused about how to navigate all the breyers and overgrown underbrush. We heard everybody laughing you could hear the footsteps it was absolute chaos.

This one kid ran full speed at his grandma and juked her out while laughing hysterically. There was no cops or anything that time it was just f****** stupid. Those are the kinds of things we did every single night. I snuck out just to sneak out just for the thrill of getting one over on my ultra-conservative parents.
This was also before the time of mass surveillance or ring doorbell cameras almost nobody had surveillance systems unless they were rich or insane.

Probably the thing that we were most known for in the area was getting into houses that were newly constructed. It was like literally every single night during the summer time. We would all meet up and walk over to one of the new neighborhoods that they're constructing ,Nice houses too. There was usually like five or six houses that were in varying levels of construction. And usually they had one or two that were"open house ready".
That's fully hooked up to electricity, AC was typically left on, but the security systems were disabled.

In the front door was typically locked, but there seem to always be the back door was open or one of the side windows would be unlocked so we always were able to get in. And we would go hang out in a interior room of the house usually a bathroom and these bathrooms were f****** nice. Jacuzzi style tubs double vanity mirrors marble or granite countertops and vaulted ceilings.

We would smoke blunt after blunt after blunt in those bathrooms. And like clockwork, after we were substantially stoned two of the five of us seemed to always gravitate towards vandalism after they got high. I personally didn't get it, I would try to reason with him like guys we have a safe ball and spot to smoke why would we risk that by destroying the property.
I remember one time my buddy took some of the light bulbs out of the light fixtures. He proceeds to put two or three light bulbs in the microwave and setting it to like 5 minutes.

Now for those of you who've never witnessed a 60 watt light bulb in a 1200 what microwave, it's f****** insane. It's like nuclear fission that starts glowing bright blue and purple they start rolling around and inevitably they explode. Destroying the inside of the microwave.

Looking back on it we were a little bad kids. That's why eventually when I did get locked up for something that I didn't technically do, I didn't really take it too personal because of all the times that we had gotten away. Honest to God I still fought the case and I wouldn't say I won because you don't really win when your case gets dismissed You're still out thousands of dollars and he you still did some amount of time. But I was never convicted of burglary, which is itself a blessing.

Last edited:
Ran a few times at 15 just for being out past curfew, but also having egged houses, keyed cars, just dumb shit. My friend lived in the ghetto and he wasn't the best influence on me then lol. The only time I outran the police I was 19 on the way to a party in the woods that was going to be busted. My friends went to the car and somehow got away fine despite being drunk and having no license on them. I said fuck that I'm running through the neighborhood. Actually, I think the cops came because we were drunk and pissing in the road. Another time I was at a party, someone said the cops came.

We were in a house full of weed plants way before it was legal. I was so faded, that the moment I heard cops I just left. They were literally right there within arms reach and somehow I snuck by. Once I was in the shadows, I sprinted my ass home which was about a mile. I don't remember what my friends did, most of them were puking all night off too much Hennesey. I, not being a lightweight handled it fine. Turned out the only reason they came was because some dumbass at the party went to get some water and crashed his car into someone elses. I was just freaked about the weed plants, all the weed on the tables, etc. I think there was some cocaine involved too, although I've never done it.

So yeah, overall, I mostly just ran from cops when I was a teenager out at 3am or something with my friend. The worst thing I did was pee through someones door mailslot, probably. They were a piece of shit racist pet abusing family so it wasn't all that bad but still lol... That's fucked up. They drove by my other friends not good neighborhood street and we instantly jumped into the bushes, they came up and down the road because someone must've seen 3 of us messing about, throwing rocks at houses, etc.

Joy riding golf carts three nights in a row. The last night it was pouring down rain. There were 8 of us, the golf course was in town but next to a wooded area without roads. The first two knights we epically destroyed probably 5 carts. Along with several greens.
Why we decided to go back the third night is beyond me. They must installed motion sensors or were staking the place out because not 30 minutes after we started driving the carts around. 6 squad cars pulled into the driveway with their flood lights and search lights on.

But old St Peter or Jesus was looking out for us at night because at that moment the bottom fell out and it began raining in buckets. I'm talking high winds ,insane lightning. A couple of our buddies were veterans, and one of them literally just laid down probably 10 ft from an officer. I could see his legs sticking out of the undergrowth from where I was below him. I could hear some of the police talking to themselves I couldn't hear what they were saying specifically but I heard their voices in between gusts of wind and deafening thunder.

Every single one of us got away. It had to have been super frustrating for the golf course and the police that responded because they knew we were there and at one point they saw a couple golf carts racing down the hill away from them but they couldn't chase us. And that was pretty much the end of joyriding golf carts at that place.

The thing is we were so organized we probably could have pulled off some heists. But why risk it none of us were like really criminally inclined other than maybe like climbing the ladder in the drug world occasionally. I was just always a planner couple other guys in the group were experts in stealth or evasion tactics. And we looked out for each other, we had a really tight circle and if we thought that someone wasn't trustworthy we didn't invite them along on our shenanigans.

Pure adrenaline junkies.

Then we all grew up, everybody has kids ,cars, jobs a mortgage ,college debt. Those were the times man those were really the f****** times. Dazed and confused the movie

Peeing threw a mail slot!!!
That's on par honestly.
Back then that kind of stuff was just fun.
Being a hoodlum at that age just seemed like a right of passage.

A few years later we caught one of the younger neighborhood kids rifling through my buddy's car on the street. We chased him down the street and caught him. He was so terrified he couldn't have been a day over 14 looking like he was going to piss his pants. We made him empty his pockets. He had an iPod, a half a pack of Newport cigarettes, and $7.
Now the Newport cigarettes and the $7 belong to my buddy, we let him keep the iPod but we advised him to return it since this is our hood muthafucka.
Then we asked him if he wanted to come get high with us, to which he did and we made him smoke like blunt after blunt after blunt after blunt. We told him bro we were just like you, you just got to be careful man You're lucky that we were f****** cool about it other people out here they'll beat your ass or call the police.

That kid ended up joining the army at 17, came back highly decorated, moved to the Dallas area and started a family. You just really never know how things are going to end up one minute you're running from the police and the next minute you're running operations for a logistics company.

Studies have shown that teenagers are literally basically stupid so honestly it's obvious when I look back lol. I was so different. I had all these ideas that I could get away with anything, and I mostly did, somehow, especially antics in high school. Bringing in booze shortly before the last day and drinking it in bathroom breaks with my friends. We had no idea we'd have reeked of booze so much. one of my friends was so tanked he kept falling over, he was acting crazy. I went to the nurses office after lunch (he was a freshmen that should've been a sophomore) and he was laying on it chest first mumbling and making whale noises.

I'm just like to nurse "kids these days, pfft" she basically bought it because the freshmen that year which were a series of total freaky weirdos. He completely got away with it even when I sent him off drunk to one of the strictest if not the stricted teacher in the whole building. He'd never let something like that slide, he gave a girl detention once for hugging her friend. And this kid is just drunk as hell, me and my other 2 friends were also wasted. We weren't acting totally insane though lol. Just reeked of booze, I remember a comment like "did someone use germ-x?" and I was like oh shit... but nothing happened. I guess I didn't stand close enough to any teachers really.

I evaded a cop in Louisiana once. I was going the road fast, speeding, light-to-moderate traffic, and I noticed the cop car pulled off to the side of the road too late. As soon as I flew by him I saw his lights flashed on as I passed. I managed to immediately take an exit off the highway, then parked in a nearby row of cars in a car dealership and evaded him

That was the only time when something like that happened though. Can't remember any foot chases I've ever done

Does it count if you were convinced there was an undercover multi-jurisdictional task force surveiling and following you, but there actually wasn't?
I wish I'd gotten a whiff of that. There WAS a multi-jurisdictional task force surveilling me and I had no idea until they came to my door with a warrant.