Eminem discussion

lol

The only thing I don't like is the accent.

EmCheckin.jpg

http://popsomphills.com/

oh well eminem is the shit, no matter what people say, im cool with a thread on him lol

I listened to that song out of sheer curiousity, and I probably would have liked it if I were an ignorant thirteen year old with a gun fetish or a half-witted adult with no taste.

The problem is that he is encouraging violence amoung youth (and some dim-witted adults) with very real influence. That is wrong, and anyone who possesses post junior high school level intelligence can clearly see this. Unfortunately, we are not lacking a vast amount of stupid people in the United States of America.

^ What about what influenced him to write those lyrics? (ie: The Silence Of The Lambs)

You are right about one thing, though: "I don't promote violence, I just encourage it"

he says some pretty offensive things about homosexuals and women, and that, sir, is just not funny.

^ What about what influenced him to write those lyrics? (ie: The Silence Of The Lambs)

You are right about one thing, though: "I don't promote violence, I just encourage it"

Silence of the lambs was a fucking excellent film, and I'm pissed that you mentioned it in the same sentence as eminem.

^ Yes. Part of his viral marketing campaign.

Other news about the album he talked about on Shade45 today:
- He co-produced "We Made You" with Dr. Dre, and aside from one other track, which he produced himself, Dr. Dre will be handling all the production.
- The only guests that will appear on the album are Dr. Dre and 50 Cent.
- The video for "3 A.M." was shot in Detroit, MI and will be released soon.
- His alter-ego, Slim Shady, is back on this album, contrary to what he spoke about on one of his last official tracks, "When I'm Gone", off Curtain Call.

Last edited:
The problem is that he is encouraging violence amoung youth (and some dim-witted adults) with very real influence. That is wrong, and anyone who possesses post junior high school level intelligence can clearly see this. Unfortunately, we are not lacking a vast amount of stupid people in the United States of America.
Give me a break. 8)

^ +1

mrjackjones and drscience, were you picketing his concerts in 2000? Everything you've said has already been discussed nearly a DECADE ago. Thanks for finally chiming in.

I think if Eminem had put anymore make up on for those punisher pics he would almost be a hot girl.

Why can't there be a hiphop forum category? I'm not a total hater, I do enjoy some very old eminem, and some other hiphop artists. But this is supposed to be a non-electronic music section and hiphop is entirely electronic.

Okay no it wasn't serious. What I'm saying is for the most part a majority of the hiphop artists mentioned around these parts are produced using electronic devices. Jeeze.

& less haters would come around because they would generally stay away from the hiphop/rap forum.

^ +1

mrjackjones and drscience, were you picketing his concerts in 2000? Everything you've said has already been discussed nearly a DECADE ago. Thanks for finally chiming in.

and he's still doing the exact same shit nine years later, and you're still deep on his dick for it. Apparently, shit doesnt change.

Change could go either way man. And I'm not just talking about Eminem here. With just about every artist you hear people say "they were better when they first came out" and on the flip side you hear "they never evolved, it's just the same shit redone over and over."

I'm not as big of a fan as the OP, but I enjoy his enthusiasm, which seems refreshingly sincere. As opposed to the seemingly ever-present pretentious snobs constantly touting some esoteric artist or the billboard top 100 front runner fans. Seems like he's been a loyal from the beginning. :|