13 Old Time’s Sake f. Dr. Dre 04:35
14 Must Be The Ganja 04:03
15 Mr. Mathers 00:42
16 Deja Vu 04:43
17 Beautiful 06:32
18 Crack A Bottle f. Dr. Dre & 50 Cent 04:58
19 Steve Berman (Skit) 01:29
20 Underground/Ken Kaniff 06:19

the next 2 singles, "Old Time's Sake" (feat. Dr. Dre) and "Beautiful" will be released on May 5 and May 12, respectively (according to iTunes)

http://2dopeboyz.okayplayer.com/2009/04/27/eminem-relapse-artwork-x-tracklist/

20090428-emvibe1.jpg

As it appears, this individual you are speaking of (Eminem) or his alter-ego (still him) is, according to his own words:

A person who cannot handle drugs in a responsible manner

A pedophile (Miley Cyrus aka Hannah Montana is 16)

A person who speaks about killing his family members

Why would you idolize such an individual?

^ Eminem completely recreated lyricism and rapping. Multi-syllable rhyming was pretty much non-existent before him. The dude is a fucking genius. Do you seriously think he's jacking off to Miley Cyrus? Do you seriously think he's (even thinking about) killing his family members? Come on, man. You're argument is so weak, you've got to be kidding. If you don't know when to take him seriously and when not to, you're even crazier than he is. It's only entertainment, man. "Movies For The Blind", as Cage would put it.

Allow me to correct myself. He is speaking of (encouraging right?) such behavior.

^ You can interpret the art however you want. My bet is if you asked him if he actually encouraged drug abuse or violence he would say 'no.' Part of it is him venting about the real-life death of his best friend, his personal experience with drug abuse and part of it is just entertainment. Do you really think he'd seriously advocate violence after his best friend was murdered? Listen to the 6th track from D12's "Devils Night" album: It Ain't Nuttin' But Music.

I'm listening to it as I type this. The track with dre is dope. That's about all I can say.

Because I was taught "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"

Fuck that, this album sucks, and I was really trying to give it an honest listen.

^ It's all good. Can't expect to please everyone. Yesterday was insane, though. Sendspace, Zshare and Rapidshare were all down as soon as it leaked. Pretty sure Boxden shut down, too. I'd say at least half a million people were downloading it at the same time. LOL, someone even posted a sendspace link on the Relapse wiki. Surely Em's goons have already taken care of him.

He's come a long way from "double XL double XL now you're fuckin magazine won't have so much trouble to sell"