• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric [Ego-Death Subthread] Permanent / Irrecoverable Ego Loss

I'm not angry. Please don't project feelings on me. You are playing a manupilitive game with labels, pretending to be wise, and I think its pure "bullshit" (my label), thats all.

what if you saw a doctor?

I've been to a doctor. I've been to a guru. Each has their place.

*A manipulative game with labels* my fucking head is spinning now, yeah MT you are coming over kind of ambiguous like.

gloggawogga said:
I'm not angry. Please don't project feelings on me. You are playing a manupilitive game with labels, pretending to be wise, and I think its pure "bullshit" (my label), thats all.

you are right, i don't know how you really feel. it only seems like you are angry.

and please don't label me. how could you detect wisdom anyway?

you call me a wise ass, i call you a smart ass. we are both wrong. my intent is not to manipulate.

and yes, i am insane. ive got a 'i am insane' t-shirt =D

Last edited:
I do honestly believe it isn't your intent to manipulate, it only seemed that way to me. But I will point out, as people, we all often manipulate without even knowing it.

If meet some person who has been using a lot of LSD, or other entheogenic drugs, and appears to be having psychological problems, I am going to try not to make assumptions about that person. I am going to try to not label the person in any way, because I think any label, even a positive one, is an oversimplification and is dangerous. Instead I am going to try to get to know the person, understand his problems and where the person is at the best I can, and then try to, if I can, give the person some personal advice. I might recommend he see a doctor, a guru, a meditation teacher, or someone else. Or I might just teach him something I know directly. Or I might say "I'm sorry, I dont' think there's any good advice that I can give you." It will all depend on the circumstances. Thats all I'm trying to say about the labeling.

I have a t-shirt with no label, nothing on it, just bland. Thats who I really am %)

Dexhead said:
I am forevor paranoid and cannot stand going to the store where it is crowded. i get nervous around people i dont know and i shake sometimes due to nervousness. Fuckin hallucinogens man.

this will eventuallly go away... its only a matter of training yourself to feel confortable with others....

what i do is a become very happy and try to put out a positive vide and usually people respond in a similar fashion.... i use to be such an outkast because of my turmoils... a lot less now..

good, then you are possibly angry and i am possibly manipulative.

If meet some person who has been using a lot of LSD, or other entheogenic drugs, and appears to be having psychological problems, I am going to try not to make assumptions about that person. I am going to try to not label the person in any way, because I think any label, even a positive one, is an oversimplification and is dangerous. Instead I am going to try to get to know the person, understand his problems and where the person is at the best I can, and then try to, if I can, give the person some personal advice. I might recommend he see a doctor, a guru, a meditation teacher, or someone else. Or I might just teach him something I know directly. Or I might say "I'm sorry, I dont' think there's any good advice that I can give you." It will all depend on the circumstances. Thats all I'm trying to say about the labeling.

i agree with all of that, i would just point the person in certain direction, thats all. i truly believe this direction is free of problems and danger, because i know from experience. but i know everyone is different. i also know we are all the same on the inside, just the outside is different. thats why i would get to know the person as well, so i can know the best way he can access himself. but i know for a fact this direction is less dangerous than seeing a doctor and being put on meds. they are good temporarily...

gloggawogga said:
"sadguru" is just another label, and I do not accept the arrogant claims to being the "Universal Guru" made on that site. Thats like saying a Catholic preist is a big difference from some other priest. It may authentic to you, but it doesn't mean its another person's Path, or their way to it.

so you deny until you experience.

im off to bed

this is a very interesting thread, although it seems to be over may head?

any suggested reading on the ego or ego loss or death?

it is you who put a label on my t-shirt. label maker

Well MT they're saying in the staff forum it was satan who labelled your shirt and for a fucking good reason ! ;) :D

"sadguru" is just another label, and I do not accept the arrogant claims to being the "Universal Guru" made on that site. Thats like saying a Catholic preist is a big difference from some other priest. It may authentic to you, but it doesn't mean its another person's Path, or their way to it.

so you deny until you experience.

You don't know what I've experienced. Are you now professing to be more "enlightened" than me?

Every individual has their own spiritual Path. If the sadgurus are significant to you, if they show you your Path, I'm fine with that. But it doesn't mean they are a universal way, or that they are significant to others, or that they are the way for others to find their respective Paths. I've found my Path in different ways, not through your sadguru.

If there is any one thing to learn from Hinduism, its that that the Vedas teach truth of all religions, not one way above all others.

Assertions of exclusiveness and of spiritual superiority are nothing but food for one's ego. I think you're smarter than that.

Last edited:
gloggawogga said:
You don't know what I've experienced. Are you now professing to be more "enlightened" than me?

Every individual has their own spiritual Path. If the sadgurus are significant to you, if they show you your Path, I'm fine with that. But it doesn't mean they are a universal way, or that they are significant to others, or that they are the way for others to find their respective Paths. I've found my Path in different ways, not through your sadguru.

If there is any one thing to learn from Hinduism, its that that the Vedas teach truth of all religions, not one way above all others.

Assertions of exclusiveness and of spiritual superiority are nothing but food for one's ego. I think you're smarter than that.

i am in no way doubting your experiences, and i am not comparing your experiences to mine. im comparing our experience with that of a satguru. a satguru IS more enlightened than us, and exists within a subtler ego that allows him to have access to a higher energy source that can awaken and heal people with his presence alone. the reason why we don't see much of Him is because of the doubt existing within the people of society.

but to know the satguru, you cant possess doubt towards him, must have total trust. and this goes against what you just said, your doubt of him.

zophen said:
Well MT they're saying in the staff forum it was satan who labelled your shirt and for a fucking good reason ! ;) :D

are you saying im satan? the only thing i want to destroy is the ego.

No offense, MT, but this conversation is making me dizzy. How many times can we say the same thing? You and Glogga disagree... can we agree on that and move on?

This is starting to look like that "chat thread" of zophens that got moved.

<ahem> MOVING RIGHT ALONG.....

alright then, if glogga wants to continue this he can reply to my posts. i don't know, but i see a fluctuation of the content being discussed here, and im enjoying it.

I'm not telling you to shut up or anything... I'm just saying be careful that you don't just keep saying the same thing over and over again. Go back and look at Page 3 and see how many times you posted, and how many times you repeated yourself.