• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

Can you pm me his new insults that u deleted I could use a laugh lol

I cba to go chemist man but if I don't I will probably go into withdrawal had evil fucking toothache

you need a dentist not a chemist
Truth is I'm afraid of what they will say state of my teeth at my age in scared I will have to have half of them taken out the ones I have left anyway you can't tell if I smile because it's only the back ones but ur right I've just gotta work up the courage I hate the dentist I brush them 3 times a day never used to thinking I was clever and well I wasn't if I didn't start brushing I would probs have none left

I cba to go chemist man but if I don't I will probably go into withdrawal had evil fucking toothache

The strange thing I found about opiates is that once you're tolerant, they do fuck all to relieve toothache. Even if I got seriously wasted it would only just slightly dull the pain. When it gets that bad often antibiotics are required so a dentist should definitely be your first port of call. But I realise this isn't as easy as buying a box of pills. However, I swore by Anbesol liquid when I was having tooth problems. I've used it many times and it has literally stopped me banging my head against the wall and actually getting some sleep.

Reactions: CFC
they probably will tell u they're fucked, but they have good pain drugs these days so you wont feel a thing.

then u can have a nice shiny new set of gnashers to flaunt at the pharmacists in boots. 100% guaranteed to get double rations of codeine and maybe a few dates, trust me

yeah ZB unfortunately our @Ganjcat has a lot to learn and none of it is good.

i really wish he'd take on board what we're all saying that you shouldn't be fucking with this shit and do literally everything to stop before you wake up one day and your youth is gone, your life is boring as shit score/graft/score/repeat ad nauseam and any fun aspect is just gone but you can't get out.

and yeah, tbh withdrawal was a walk in the park for me in comparison to when your brain starts processing all the shite that happened while you were using that you never processed. i was in tears for days at a time and every time i'd get a brief respite some more shit would come up, so even if i wasn't in tears i never believed it would end. and mourning mates years after they died cos you were too smacked out your face at the time to care is just weird. i dunno how i got through that clean.

anyway, some good news- at some point in the next week i think i'll be hitting my year anniversary from heroin and crack. i don't remember the dates exactly cos that period was a bit hazy. but i haven't even wanted dark.

i never thought i'd get a year without wanting dark. it was heartbreaking to let go but its good to be free.
I'm not starting the argument again don't worry but my WD is not a walk in the park but because I'm on methadone I don't get it this is why I got annoyed because you seemed to twist my words

And another thing chin up why do you think I got on methadone why do you think I went as long as possible without taking heroin does that sound like someone who doesn't want to quit? I know you were just trying to in your own way 'guide' me I guess but try and see it from my point of view

I'm not saying anymore I'm just trying to explain y I got annoyed yesterday guys try see it from my side sorry

The strange thing I found about opiates is that once you're tolerant, they do fuck all to relieve toothache. Even if I got seriously wasted it would only just slightly dull the pain. When it gets that bad often antibiotics are required so a dentist should definitely be your first port of call. But I realise this isn't as easy as buying a box of pills. However, I swore by Anbesol liquid when I was having tooth problems. I've used it many times and it has literally stopped me banging my head against the wall and actually getting some sleep.

What will they do about my missing teeth will they fill them in indivually?

What will they do about my missing teeth will they fill them in indivually?

Fuck knows mate, I've not been to the dentist regularly for 30 odd years because of the cost. The only work I've had done in that time was a few extractions because I was unemployed for a couple of years.

For some reason our wonderful NHS means the cost of dental treatment is out of reach of the ordinary working man.

Our dental care two tier system is the working model for the NHS as a whole, unfortunately...

The strange thing I found about opiates is that once you're tolerant, they do fuck all to relieve toothache.
This is exactly 0% strange, since it stands to reason that when you develop a high tolerance to a drug, you develop a tolerance to ALL of its effects, not just to a few selectively.
ie need more to get high, need more to get pain relief