• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

After 40 years of hard drug abuse I finally went into detox and rehab 3m ago and am loving being clean. Detoxed using subs fu$kin amazing stuff tapered over a month a d though a little weary and sleepless so much better than mdone. Thought I'd check In just in case there are those that still remember me...hope yaarl doing well. See you in another year
Happy to hear it. Did the inheritance run out? 😂

Hey @blondin I'm really happy for you dude!
Watch out for that pukka 7.5-8/10 food haha ;)
Just joking. Congrats mate

Hey @blondin I'm really happy for you dude!
Watch out for that pukka 7.5-8/10 food haha ;)
Just joking. Congrats mate
Mate i was getting and still could from a supplier straight out the shipping container ...even then still getting through a teenth a day.

Mate i was getting and still could from a supplier straight out the shipping container ...even then still getting through a teenth a day.

Glad to hear you're doing well mate, 40 years is a hard habit to break...

Even if I end up on bupe for like you get looked down on and fucked around with so much less (in UK anyway)

After 40 years of hard drug abuse I finally went into detox and rehab 3m ago and am loving being clean. Detoxed using subs fu$kin amazing stuff tapered over a month a d though a little weary and sleepless so much better than mdone. Thought I'd check In just in case there are those that still remember me...hope yaarl doing well. See you in another year
Fuckin good on ya lad! Well done mate, still stuck on subs myself but bloody well done! Nice one

this was my problem with art therapy. like how is it supposed to help you in any way if you just make something shit?

@Zopiclone bandit how you doing man? when are you getting paid? have you got any plans for how you're gonna deal with the temptation that may arise?

when i got out of rehab i filled up my time with literally every option going. i was doing meetings daily, sometimes 2. gym, going to the buddhist centre for meditation weekly, seemed to spend my entire life on a bus tbh, but i jut did not give myself time to score. i had very little time at home and the time i did have at home i spent practisiing my bass, drawing, or reading mostly.

finding out who i actually was was a bit difficult. like most adults have been an adult for a while and know what they like etc. i'd been on something or other every day from the age of 16 so genuinely didn't know what i like doing or how i feel about things, all i'd cared about was getting fucked up. i mostly reverted to the interests i had as a teenager- i.e. punk rock, cats, and being a nerd. luckily for me those are pretty cool interests even as an adult.

in my first ever NA meeting i said 'i just want to be able to have interests again' cos the drugs had made me completely one dimensional, as they do everyone who takes it far enough. somehow in my crack addled brain i'd hit on some wisdom, turned out it was a pretty important for me.

"Where have all the old junkies gone? A long time passing" - William Burroughs.

I'm ok thanks, I'm still not sleeping well like last night I went to bed at 1:30am & was awake again at 5:00am & my temper is a little savage but apart from that I'm ok.
TBH in regard to that part of your brain that screams "SCORE" the moment you get cash I think I'm over it in a way, I had the chance to score a few days ago but I didn't & that nagging vibe wasn't 90% as bad as I'm used to.

I'm not just saying this as I LOVE Heroin BUT it has to be good & so much is shit round here. I saw a friend a few days ago standing in a group of 4 others all waiting for one of the local guys by the church & I felt sorry for them, they had all been there for 40 mins when the guy had said he would be 5 mins.

I've done just of 20 years of it & I've had enough, I know everyone who does b has said it 1,000 times before & I have too but I'm done.

I'm NOT gonna turn to one of those two faced Cunts who comes off the gear & then spends all their time thinking they are amazing & running others down, I learned so much from my time on it about people & the way things are, it was a life lesson that I'm glad I got but it's not for me anymore. I've been smoking a fair bit of weed over the last week or so but I ran out now sadly.

@blondin

Wish you the best.

Thanks @F.U.B.A.R.
You noticed how "Holy Than Thou" most old junkies become? It makes me wanna punch them in the face, a few months ago mate you were out on road too robbing from Iceland & Tesco, you also stood around waiting on the man, come begging people "for .2 mush" also when you were sick etc.................EVERY junkie has done the tricks of the trade we all learn BUT now you are the 2nd coming of Jesus huh. Get the fuck outta here you wanker!!!!

I hate them ssssooo much & I'll never speak badly of heroin, it's the people who use it that make it a bad drug imho & I think I have earned my stripes simply down to the amount of time I've used it.

True that.
If it were legal you wouldn't have to wait an hour for some bash when the guy said he'd be 5 mins.ngaaa!

Well done Zopi, it's as easy as you want to make it as long as u genuinely want to quit. I just feel sad for those that can't stop as we all know wats that like.

Maybe it's just me but I think once you have gone through a proper 3 to 5 day peak withdrawal and made it to the point where you feel better withdrawal is over all a lot less intimidating because now you know that it does get better

Maybe it's just me but I think once you have gone through a proper 3 to 5 day peak withdrawal and made it to the point where you feel better withdrawal is over all a lot less intimidating because now you know that it does get better

I actually found the opposite tbh mate. My one and only true rattle lasted for 10 bastard days. I was working away from home with no chance of scoring. I only got through it because I thought that every day would be the last.

Got back home, felt OK, scored again. Never got past day two after that because I knew what hell lay in store...

I actually found the opposite tbh mate. My one and only true rattle lasted for 10 bastard days. I was working away from home with no chance of scoring. I only got through it because I thought that every day would be the last.

Got back home, felt OK, scored again. Never got past day two after that because I knew what hell lay in store...
Well I guess the methadone helps me a little:p

Well done Zopi, it's as easy as you want to make it as long as u genuinely want to quit. I just feel sad for those that can't stop as we all know wats that like.

Yeah I think we have all been there 1,000 times before. You are so set on packing it up because of many reasons YET we all fall off the waggon. I've lost family & a good missus who could do tricks with her pelvic floor muscle even a Saint would swear about & I still went to the foil.

I'm glad you are back tbh, I know we never seen each other IRL & I'm nothing more than text on a screen BUT over time on forums you notice people & over the years you grow to like some of 'em and you were in my good camp. You are legit & I can respect that, it's clear you are an old timer & have seen many battles, to quote MC Bassman " As we come down like a veteran. Salute, salute, show your respect"

I love the Townes Van Zandt track called "Nothin" which is all about his time coming off Heroin, he was a genius in his use of words.
I truly wish you the best @blondin

"Almost burned out my eyes
Threw my ears down to the floor
I didn't see nothin' - I didn't hear nothin'
Stood there like a block of stone
Knowing all I had to know
And nothin' more - And man, that's nothin'
These brothers our troubles are
Locked in each others arms
You'd better pray that they never find you
Cos your back ain't strong enough
For burdens doublefold