• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^Nice. & I prefer blue diaz. The white ones don't work as well.

Thanks Stee!

I finally found my Afghan guy again & another Iranian & got 3 different batches to try but had to overpay as the 1st's source closed shop at 10pm (wtf do they do this? So annoying! And on a Sat night on a holiday!), so I couldn't get much from him, the rest is weaker stuff from the other guy but at least not super sedating - pretty cut but the cut separates out nicely, which is unfortunately not common. And bc I'm having issues with my absolutely ridiculous bank I couldn't take out cash to get more or some white. I fucking despise idiot customer service reps & awful buggy automated systems. But I should be okay for a while & then I can meet up again with the Afghan who gets the best stuff here now I know when/where approximately to find him. Annoyingly he has no phone like most guys I've been dealing with lately. Guy I dealt with last time seems to be unavailable or no longer has a phone, a shame as I liked him & he was stable & didn't rip me off. 3rd best stuff I've had here too & his source was high class.

^^^Nice. & I prefer blue diaz. The white ones don't work as well.

Thanks Stee!

I finally found my Afghan guy again & another Iranian & got 3 different batches to try but had to overpay as the 1st's source closed shop at 10pm (wtf do they do this? So annoying! And on a Sat night on a holiday!), so I couldn't get much from him, the rest is weaker stuff from the other guy but at least not super sedating - pretty cut but the cut separates out nicely, which is unfortunately not common. And bc I'm having issues with my absolutely ridiculous bank I couldn't take out cash to get more or some white. I fucking despise idiot customer service reps & awful buggy automated systems. But I should be okay for a while & then I can meet up again with the Afghan who gets the best stuff here now I know when/where approximately to find him. Annoyingly he has no phone like most guys I've been dealing with lately. Guy I dealt with last time seems to be unavailable or no longer has a phone, a shame as I liked him & he was stable & didn't rip me off. 3rd best stuff I've had here r m & his source was high class.

I could tell you a great story about the time some of my colleagues from 16 Air Assault Brigade destroyed a massive heroin factory just south of Sangin, Helmand Province, Afghanistan... 3 bar mine's, 4 white phosphorous grenades and a 1000lb JDAM from an F18 and the fucker was still on fire 2 days later....

The militia guarding it weren't too happy though and put up a stream of 7.62x54R and 7.62x39 but a couple of Javelin missiles gave them the good news and they sharp fucked off...

Honestly, Southern Afghan was awash with heroin and our "anti narcotics policy" was fucking sketchy at best

If he did get some im guessing he probably wouldn't be allowed to say i bet he did have a crafty dab

ordered 40 x somas(carisoprodol)yesterday,which to my pleasant suprise did arrive today.
Took 2 of them and they are sooooo nice,much more warm and euphoric with less ataxia than any benzo even the very good ones like triazolam ,flunitrazepam and etizolam which i all had except triazolam.
Im feeling very nice atm as i have zero gaba tolerance(last took a benzo 2 years ago),because they come up positive in drug tests(im in the program(oral morphine 800mg/day)),but somas dont come up positive.
Planning to use them to cut my tolerance from the morphine from 400-600 mg that i take every day to 200 mg.
When i wasnt in the program,reducing my opiate use wasnt a problem at all,because you can just take benzos/lyrica and you dobt feel it(if you dont take benzos/lyrica everyday and just take while reducing.
But i found it pretty hard to reduce my dose without those aids.
Thats the main reason i bought the somas but also because i was curious as i never took a barb in my life

Soma is quite useful for my pain but I haven't tried it since my pain got really bad, & it's not available by Rx here.

yeah its a shame it isnt available as rx in europe.They really are very good muscle relexant better than tiazinidine.
Of course being a barbiturate site gaba agonist they pack quite a punch.

Other topic,i read alot about that in the UK you have to wait upwards to 6-8 weeks to get in the program which i find insane.Is it really the rule or does it gets faster than that.
Here in germany (can just speak for Frankfurt/hessen)in my case i called the institution and then met the doctor a week later,although in the first instance they just said to call again and i needed a to be a bit persistent,calling them three times in total till i got an appointment.
Then i went there,i told the doc(who is lovely and a nice guy)that i tried methadone and subutex and that they dont suit me and told him that i wanted to be on oral morphine(which is allowed in germany since 2015 i think)
He first said youre too young we normally are hesistant to take such young patients(was 22 at the time) but because im studying in college he told me "ok youre here now we will help you "than i gave them a dirty sample positive on heroin and morphine and then they gave me 500 mg oral morphine right away 30 mins later,no wait time.Had to come back 1 hour after dosage too see if im still alive(lol) and that was it.No weeklong wait nothing.
Obviously had to come there daily for 2,5 months which was a huuuge pain in the ass but then got weekly pickup.
Raised my dosage quite alot in those 2 years im there from 500 to 1000mg(which i dont take tho only 400-600)
but have quite alot of morphine spare now

yeah its a shame it isnt available as rx in europe.They really are very good muscle relexant better than tiazinidine.
Of course being a barbiturate site gaba agonist they pack quite a punch.

Other topic,i read alot about that in the UK you have to wait upwards to 6-8 weeks to get in the program which i find insane.Is it really the rule or does it gets faster than that.
Here in germany (can just speak for Frankfurt/hessen)in my case i called the institution and then met the doctor a week later,although in the first instance they just said to call again and i needed a to be a bit persistent,calling them three times in total till i got an appointment.
Then i went there,i told the doc(who is lovely and a nice guy)that i tried methadone and subutex and that they dont suit me and told him that i wanted to be on oral morphine(which is allowed in germany since 2015 i think)
He first said youre too young we normally are hesistant to take such young patients(was 22 at the time) but because im studying in college he told me "ok youre here now we will help you "than i gave them a dirty sample positive on heroin and morphine and then they gave me 500 mg oral morphine right away 30 mins later,no wait time.Had to come back 1 hour after dosage too see if im still alive(lol) and that was it.No weeklong wait nothing.
Obviously had to come there daily for 2,5 months which was a huuuge pain in the ass but then got weekly pickup.
Raised my dosage quite alot in those 2 years im there from 500 to 1000mg(which i dont take tho only 400-600)
but have quite alot of morphine spare now

You're not far from me, if you're still near Frankfurt. I don't often go down there though. How's the scene?

frankfurt has a huge scene,its generally regarded as the drug capital of germany nowadays.
There is a lot and i mean a lot of crack cocaine.95% of all the bag heads have a crack addiction aswell and they go mad for the stone.This is because very good cocaine is dirt cheap here and if you have a decent connection the crack you buy is as good as when you properly cook it yourself,easily 90% pure.
1 gram of pure powder cocaine goes for 50 and finished stone for 60-70€ and its mostly very good stuff.
The scene is mostly at the frankfurt hauptbahnhof and you can get almost anything there in 2 mins.
The brown is good not great,wouldnt recommene buying it on the street opposed to the crack where you mostly get good stuff(also you can see if its good stone with brown you cant really determine if its good by the look).
Very fucked up scene since the early 2000s when stone got big here,aggressiveness and people ripping from each other.
But regarding availabillity its very good in frankfurt,best stone i ever had was from tested 90% cocaine which a long time addict cooked up 4 times till its was seethrough.This was insane hardcore bellringer.
Nowadays i dont take stone no more because it fucked me up big time(and my bank account)and have weekly oral morphine pickups

Thanks, very enlightening. I haven't been too impressed with the white up in NRW. I'm more into amphetamines but now as a long term h user I find I enjoy smoking freebase (made myself ofc). But I was under the impression most white now here & in the US is super heavily cut. But I'm not a good judge as other than IV it has only mild effects on me, even now smoked. I've never had a bell ringer.

Up where I go a lot of the h junkies use white too. It really fucks them up so much worse than h alone. So I fully agree with you behaviour wise. You can't get white at the main spots there but the h is usually decent. I really hate the bubble shit in the orange bags though. Can't see, bitch to deal with all those bags (i make up 5g minimum solution at a time), stuff wasted even if you rinse...ugh I just hate dealing with street dealers aka junkies.

Glad you're doing better!

Just seen one of my old scores, his only been out of jail for 4 weeks & tossed me 2 free samples. The crack I smoked earlier today was so full of bicarb I could tell just by looking at it as after a while you can just tell by sight alone, the gear was really nice though as I got an itch on as I type this.

The crack is hard as hell & just melts when you put a lighter to it & has a real kick to it, you know the kinda rocks you smoke & they taste sweet & the rush isa so strong you have an issue speaking for a moment.

The gear is really dark & I can feel it off holding down the first few lines, this is really nice stuff the only issue is I don't get paid till Wednesday, I could run up a strap but then I gotta pay it off & I will be fucked then. I am sure he gave me a sample NOT because his been away for a while but more down to the fact he knows his white is good & wants to use tat as bait to lure me in the swine.

I've never had a bell ringer.

That is a terms I've never heard before but I like it a lot, you know you had good crack when you get that ringing in your ears.
The thing that got me was the first time I smoked N,N-DMT the noise in your head & ears is nearly the same as when you get a really good hit of coke by smoking it, I have no idea why this is though as the two chemicals are so far apart in their effect.

cooked up 4 times till its was seethrough.This was insane hardcore bellringer.

A ex friend when he got cash from a death of a family member (?60,000) went on a huge session & lucky enough he looked after me, several times he would score a decent amount of cocaine & wash it up himself in my flat, like you said he would wash it & then weash it again etc etc............some of the best & most savage rush I have had came from that kind of stuff, you get that ringing in your ears, god that stuff is only equal to 99.8% pure MDPV Hcl smoked (yes it is that good)

The crack is hard as hell & just melts when you put a lighter to it & has a real kick to it, you know the kinda rocks you smoke & they taste sweet & the rush isa so strong you have an issue speaking for a moment.

The gear is really dark & I can feel it off holding down the first few lines, this is really nice stuff the only issue is I don't get paid till Wednesday, I could run up a strap but then I gotta pay it off & I will be fucked then. I am sure he gave me a sample NOT because his been away for a while but more down to the fact he knows his white is good & wants to use tat as bait to lure me in the swine.

That is a terms I've never heard before but I like it a lot, you know you had good crack when you get that ringing in your ears.
The thing that got me was the first time I smoked N,N-DMT the noise in your head & ears is nearly the same as when you get a really good hit of coke by smoking it, I have no idea why this is though as the two chemicals are so far apart in their effect.

A ex friend when he got cash from a death of a family member (?60,000) went on a huge session & lucky enough he looked after me, several times he would score a decent amount of cocaine & wash it up himself in my flat, like you said he would wash it & then weash it again etc etc............some of the best & most savage rush I have had came from that kind of stuff, you get that ringing in your ears, god that stuff is only equal to 99.8% pure MDPV Hcl smoked (yes it is that good)

I thought you'd successfully got off the smack mate?, went through all those withdrawals and it sounds like your getting right back where you started..

Not a judgement, just seems a shame cos I was really pleased for you when you announced you were clean.

The craziest thing i ever wittnessed was this morrocan friend who was a higher level dealer cooked up 1 kilo of cocaine in front of with a pot who then pressed it while formable imto a plate with a size of dishing tray,this waw insane

^Once upon a time my 99.98% peruvian flake peddling landlord cooked up 100 kilos in front of me and my dog in a 55 gallon drum on the back porch of his mansion while playing around with his rocket launcher. I thought for sure it was going to go off and I would die that night. And thats not even the craziest shit I've seen.

^Once upon a time my 99.98% peruvian flake peddling landlord cooked up 100 kilos in front of me and my dog in a 55 gallon drum on the back porch of his mansion while playing around with his rocket launcher. I thought for sure it was going to go off and I would die that night. And thats not even the craziest shit I've seen.

Now THAT is my idea of a good night & how to live.
Where were you staying at when this went down? I have in my mind some remote village in Peru or Cambodia.

I'm not so sure myself LoginNotSecure.
People never go dynamite fishing in the USA or shooting RPG's in Cambodia do they ;)
God only knows what you could get upto in Laos or some remote village in Peru where you can truly live free if you have a small amount of cash to bribe the local police.

My brothers mate was offered the chance to blow an elephant up with a rocket launcher in SE Asia for $100 US.

Status
Not open for further replies.