• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There really is something not quite right about this stuff on the street round here atm, it hardly has any taste of "fish" to it & what taste you do get is hard to place as I have never come across it before in any gear. You don't feel it for a little bit & then it comes on slow but lasts for quite some time, you can still feel it a good 10/12 hours after (though you are hardly having an itch by that point) & if you mix this stuff with a few cans of K it is pure stomach-flip time & you better be close to the toilet as I have sprayed like a firemans hose.

Me & my mate have both had gear from the same guy at the same time & his had that "scab" in but mine didn't (maybe it is down to how it has been bashed up & the cut isn't equal) & he bitched all the way through smoking it, even though I wasn't jumping up & down in joy it was ok (well I came to that view about a hour after I had finished it)
You smoke anything more than a 10 shot & then have a bag it makes your vision go weird, fuck knows what is in this batch.

If I had a pound for every time I hear the line of blowing up a cow/goat/elephant in Cambodia/Laos/Thailand.. I could give up medicine. Given the fact there a billions of uploads on youtube, many, many with the title "blowing up a cow with a RPG" not one of them actually do, it's just a fable told from one gullible soul to another. And given that killing an elephant in SE Asia is punishable by life imprisonment, I think the going rate would be a lot more than 100 US dollars.. 8)

Howdy Bluelighters. It's been quite a while since I posted here simply because that's how long it's been since I last indulged in the dark destroyer.
I've been anything but clean but nothing else has ever challenged me like that particular demon.
The reason I'm here right now is this. These last several days have been a bit of a nightmare. One thing piling on top of the next with me using my go-to solution of lying in bed and ignoring it all. I won't go into the details of depressive thoughts- use your imagination!
This morning I decided to engage in a kind of russian roulette. I brought a few bags and the plan is to bang the whole lot and roll with the consequences.
Obviously,I have little tolerance,no idea of the quality and haven't used IV in almost two decades.
Thoughts?

Pretty certain two bags aint that dangerous. It's either gonna be great and then I gotta not fall back into that routine.
Or It's gonna make me horribly sick. Unless of course the UK has been flooded with some seriously top grade kit in my absence.
If the aim was to top mysen,I have far more effective methods available

Pretty certain two bags aint that dangerous. It's either gonna be great and then I gotta not fall back into that routine.
Or It's gonna make me horribly sick. Unless of course the UK has been flooded with some seriously top grade kit in my absence.
If the aim was to top mysen,I have far more effective methods available

But if your pretty sure its not that dangerous, how is it Russian Roulette and rolling with the consequences?

It's either Russian Roulette or its not..... But if all 6 Chambers are empty so to speak then it's not really Russian Roulette then is it?

You're correct. A poorly chosen description.
Obviously that shit ton of issues aren't resolved.
But now I just don't give a flyingfuck!!

I'm so mad.... I got hold of a box of 20 pcs of 80mg Sandoz oxycodone and I ate all 20 in 3 days while I could have been smarter with my management, I lost this week popping oxy,klonopin, smoking some Santana "idk wat" strain joint after joint and watching that shitty show Can't Pay We'll take it away. Oxy always had me on verge of headaches and alwaus moody/easily irratable, guess it's time to buy some oldschool pakistani gear, something put me off oxy somehow

get that with oxy as well.I really like morphine/heroin much more than the oxy high.With oxy it doesnt matter how much i take i dont get a nod i just get headaches when i take too much.In my opinion oxy is almost a party drug opioid for me because of its speediness and the mood boosts it gives but for the purpose of chilling and nodding out its useless

Well it shines in ways that H doesn't and vice versa. Oxy never gave me a nod even when slamming 60mg with no tolerance. Or well the nod is "there" but there's nothing leading up to it, much like fentanyl and unlike smoked heroin. Although once I'm dopesick, give me any injectable opioid I'll put it in a rig and slam it with a great swiftness.

I swear dihydrocodeine is stimulating, with me i only felt it at any dose when I was walking around outside of felt.. Alrightish but I started to feel quite sick I guess I'm just not a stim guy

g0t0 slamming oxy is useless, there is no rush, tried to fool myself, about 400mg oxy has me nodding but as it wears off a little the headache reappears then I have to take it again, I take tramadol with it too so both have an iritabble caractherics I hate that feature :))) now I am on tramadol and clonazepam until few days when I will get in a "managing" dose oxy.

I never found benzos recreational done majority of them diazepam,nitrazepam,clonazepam,alprazolam,bromazepam,hypnotic lke zolpidem but they never seem my cup of tea but now I really enjoy the combo with the tramadol and oxy, 600-700 tramadol with 8-10 mg Rivotril ( 4-5 x 2mgs) or if I do oxy then I do less tramadol cause I need the snri effect (andi-depresive one )

I'm afraid I'm becoming more of a poly user and the withdrawal will require medical supervision and as I was in rehab before idk what to say, i dont want on valdoxan seroquel effexor convulex againl.

g0t0 slamming oxy is useless, there is no rush, tried to fool myself, about 400mg oxy has me nodding but as it wears off a little the headache reappears then I have to take it again, I take tramadol with it too so both have an iritabble caractherics I hate that feature :))) now I am on tramadol and clonazepam until few days when I will get in a "managing" dose oxy.

I never found benzos recreational done majority of them diazepam,nitrazepam,clonazepam,alprazolam,bromazepam,hypnotic lke zolpidem but they never seem my cup of tea but now I really enjoy the combo with the tramadol and oxy, 600-700 tramadol with 8-10 mg Rivotril ( 4-5 x 2mgs) or if I do oxy then I do less tramadol cause I need the snri effect (andi-depresive one )

I'm afraid I'm becoming more of a poly user and the withdrawal will require medical supervision and as I was in rehab before idk what to say, i dont want on valdoxan seroquel effexor convulex againl.

Yeh I'm talking about stuff I did years ago. I actually really really enjoy tramadol. It is much more euphoric than codeine or morphine for me, and it's longer lasting. I guess it is the SSRI properties or I dunno. But last time I took tramadol, 200mg had me flying. Although it is not without it's own type of side effects, and I have heard wd can be a special type of hell.

I cannot take benzos, they make me manic. Usually I have a handle on things and even if I am feeling a bit manic or depressed I can handle it, but even 2mg alprazolam, once it kicks in, it seems to work so well in that initial period that I will be taking 1-2mg over and over chasing that feeling until my stash is gone and I am left having said stupid things and done things that I later regret. So in a way for me the lowered inhibitions actually become a very unwanted side effect. I have had people think that I am on methamphetamine when I am on ~5-6mg xanax. Last time I took it I took so much that I passed out in a weird position for about 14 hours and my arm still goes numb every single day at work. Not sure if it was my blatant and prolonged abuse of phenibut+alcohol+methamphetamine combos that nearly broke my mind but I'm over messing with my GABA receptors other than with moderate amounts of alcohol in a social setting. That was about enough for me to swear off them completely, no matter how good they feel. Better to deal with anxiety and panic attacks than that bullshit.

Last edited:
sorry to hear that, I will stay to get away from benzos before they suck me in, but sometimes I need such big doses of tramadol that it needs to take off the shakyness of it

Oxy wears off really fast for me. And when my tolerance is up I have to redose about everything hour and after 2 or 3 hours it isnt really working anymore and Im just wasting pills. My last script I used 300+ mg per day before I ran out.

"Too much of a good thing can become a very bad thing"

Anyone else picking up this banging white atm?
Been solid now for over a week, everywhere I turn the whole place is alive with chat about how great this stuff is & everyone has it too from the average white Adidas tracksuit chav type right through to the more "upmarket" blacks (who I prefer to deal with myself, I am yet to meet a person with a family link to Pakistan or Afghanistan who is "out on road" & has shit dark)

It is really hard but not much colour to it, when you smoke it the damn stuff burns for ages & you KNOW about it after a few seconds, shooting this stuff is..........=D

"Too much of a good thing can become a very bad thing"

Anyone else picking up this banging white atm?
Been solid now for over a week, everywhere I turn the whole place is alive with chat about how great this stuff is & everyone has it too from the average white Adidas tracksuit chav type right through to the more "upmarket" blacks (who I prefer to deal with myself, I am yet to meet a person with a family link to Pakistan or Afghanistan who is "out on road" & has shit dark)

It is really hard but not much colour to it, when you smoke it the damn stuff burns for ages & you KNOW about it after a few seconds, shooting this stuff is..........=D

Newly found sobriety and never going back to that life again lasted a while I see then....

apocalypse_when

You may have ran blondin off (who is worth a billion of you may I add) but you'll not run me outta here.
Make a single post again directed at me with that tone & I will report you, have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.