• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously an experienced smoker I'm not, lol. I actually would like to IV some of the time but my veins aren't up for it - I'd need to be working out again more to improve my vasculature. Even then I only have a few veins per arm I can hit (not willing to pursue veins I can't see or elsewhere), so it would be max 2x a week. I definitely do not want track marks. But I do need a way to get a proper dose into me fast when I wake up in a lot of pain, or else I end up using more than I really need. So far with this #3 it's always sedating via IV regardless of dose. Back in the US the #4 I got was much purer & rarely sedating at my low iV doses. The sedation will inevitably put me off IV except in dire scenarios bc I hate it so much.

btw pete how can you still enjoy codeine? if I take it 3 days in a row, doses over 800mg everytime (regular pills, they have no APAP the teva uk 30 mg ones) I barely feel an itch after.

finally after 3 days I moved my nodded out ass on another sofa and but I have only one more oxy, I think I will take the oxy alone this time as I had some mad migraines yesterday with the fab five combination
S
I dunno its not as strong sometimes but it always works ive actually been using less today yesterday I had about 800 mg in one.. Which didnt even get me high the side effects ruined it I had about 180 mg cwe when I woke up which just gave me a tiny lift had few hours later had 5 or 6 codeine phosphate pure tablet s with 25 mg of promethazine had a few more on the way back home then I had just one extra tablet and that hit the sweet spot that was about half hour ago also I try to dose about 15 mg every ten minutes instead of dosing it all in one just because im so scared of the shitty side effects ruining my vibe(oh and you can redose codeine its the best way give it a fair try if you don't beleive me)I think people go up the opiate ladder way to long and its funny you say it morpheus because my chemist was saying to me how im addicted and gave me the sympathy look anyway I reminded him that most opiate users graduate to stronger opiates in about one year but 5 years later I've still managed to stick to codeine(and maybe a lil lopelope) some of these last few weeks ive had some damn good codeine binges some of them was partly ruined by me taking to much again again which you would think id learn by now but yeah I dont think I can live without my codeine.

Obviously an experienced smoker I'm not, lol. I actually would like to IV some of the time but my veins aren't up for it - I'd need to be working out again more to improve my vasculature. Even then I only have a few veins per arm I can hit (not willing to pursue veins I can't see or elsewhere), so it would be max 2x a week. I definitely do not want track marks. But I do need a way to get a proper dose into me fast when I wake up in a lot of pain, or else I end up using more than I really need. So far with this #3 it's always sedating via IV regardless of dose. Back in the US the #4 I got was much purer & rarely sedating at my low iV doses. The sedation will inevitably put me off IV except in dire scenarios bc I hate it so much.

I have reached this scenario, as I rarely used to inject before starting methadone treatment and only started making a habit of it to break through the tolerance my prescription imposes and while I still smoke most of my gear, using the first shot as a launchpad then topping up with a plate. Despite having what I guess must be a minimal level of IV use (approx 3 - 6 occasions a month compared to some who have to IV multiple times a day) I am still aware of the borrowed time I am on and am in as good a mess as I have ever been. Both my arms are tracked and I have blown 3 veins within the last 4 months or there about and while I know how imperative it is that I stop now, the infrequency of my use means that my already compromised inner logic has suffered even more from the self delusion that 'one more shot' is not going to do any more damage than has already been done. I only justified my increased IV use to myself on the basis that it was (and still is) my aim to go through a full recovery and rehabilitation as, with the exception of those UK patients lucky enough to be prescribed injectable diamorphine HCL, IV use of most, if not all street drugs, particularly something as caustic as a low pH no.3 solution is just not sustainable as a ROA and may be the last thing you want to end up relying on as an emergency analgesic - if you experience pain levels so severe that you need heroin to manage it then my worry would be how easy it would be to administer as safely as possible while under duress, or how trapped you would feel if unable to register the shot. While I rarely get seriously dopesick due to my prescription, the few occasions I still have which sees my WD symptoms addressed by street gear are always best served by smoking as I'm too tremulous etc to stick myself (while it may not hold for long, a few lines of half decent gear will remove my WD's more rapidly than sorting a full shot out).

the few occasions I still have which sees my WD symptoms addressed by street gear are always best served by smoking as I'm too tremulous etc to stick myself (while it may not hold for long, a few lines of half decent gear will remove my WD's

This.

You noticed you have a real issue trying to get veins up if you are sick too? You can pump, slap & heat your arm etc as much as you want but you have to end up shooting blind(in my experience anyway)

Oh I won't dare shoot unless I'm feeling completely up for it. I really don't like sticking myself (I have a fetish for doing it to others, though). I had a hand tremor (from my 6yrs on high dose Prozac) for several years which is why I haven't IVed in so long. But it's completely gone now. I can use lorazepam if needed to deal with anxiety. But if there is any sign of damage I really think I'll be able to stop. I've always had the knowledge & supplies on hand. I think the causticness/unknown cuts is a much bigger issue, but I do filter my stuff (gravity & micron) & I'm working on getting more equipment for proper identification of cuts & purification. Or if I go back to my very pure #4 from the US. I still have to work out my upper body more & build up my courage!

I've known numerous regular, but not daily, IV h users who had no track marks, never collapsed a vein, so it IS possible.

blind(in my experience anyway)

that

and in my case quite literally. one of the savagest W/D symptoms I ever dealt with was the visual impairment once the sickness has really taken hold leaving your pupils so dilated (after months / years / decades of being pin point) that you cannot see for shit. Among the many disgustingly selfish things I used to do, was the numerous occasions where after a sleepness night rattling like a marracas I would come into money upon the morning, such as a credit to my bank account or if desperate, asking to ponce money from my Dad (as this was a long time ago I still did him the courtesy of not telling him why I needed to borrow the money, as although he knew he did not need it rubbing in his face). The selfishness however refers to how long it took me to stop driving under the influence of drugs and / or alcohol, something I only stopped at the start of the decade... Getting back on point - as impaired as my driving often was from intoxication there were these specific mornings where the absence of drugs in my system removed my fitness to drive, but, despite being blind as a bat I would tootle off at 20 mph the 13 miles or so into W'hampton, where, upon inhaling the third line or so from the plate on my lap in the car, hastily prepared while waiting for the drug dealer, my eyesight would suddenly return creating the paradox which saw my driving much less impaired (if still not at all justified or safe) following the use of heroin than before. I was a cunt though, some of my best golden moments have been at the wheel, when the shit was the bomb all the time, I would smoke the first bag in the car then try and get home before completely nodding out.

As for the W/D induced blindness I would not attempt an IV I could not see (I need my reading spex as it is) without tooting a few lines first to get my sight and ritual dependant stoicism back.

I am congenitally incapable of operating a motor vehicle faster than walking pace (can do great emergency stops, reverse around a corner, parallel parking &c. though; and I'm usually the one who gets asked to bump-start a car). Used to be able to fix them, too, before they went all electronic.

Anyway, the last bad withdrawal I had, I got the boak really bad; and by the time I was in anything like a fit state to think about going and scoring, I was already over the worst. So I took a break, and lasted six weeks .....

Try driving a car in bad wd's so that your puking out the window while trying to steer straight and position yer head so it doesn't cover yer face.there In lies a story that began in Spain and ended in hackney.

So heres the thing, I had my last smoke on wed night and have been on my phy tabs since 12 then 12 15 hours later and will drop by one each day till i get down to 10mg (x2 tabs)....thats the plan but I could get credit now and money on monday so will i be able to stick to the plan. I want to quit for a while but its been so long dont know if i have it in me, feel like i owe it to my family to get straight for once but after decades of use not sure if its possible.

im super fucked atm,took 1000mg morphine oral instant release.Super high now nodding off as i type this

So it's been since wed that I had my last smoke. Down to 9 tabs of phy from 12 and gonna drop 1 a day till 10mg , x2 tabs.but it's hard knowing that I can score tomorrow, I keep looking at the fone and thinking about setting up an early meet Monday. One day at a time or nearer one hour at the moment. I really would like to at least finish this taper but dont know if I have it in me.

So it's been since wed that I had my last smoke. Down to 9 tabs of phy from 12 and gonna drop 1 a day till 10mg , x2 tabs.but it's hard knowing that I can score tomorrow, I keep looking at the fone and thinking about setting up an early meet Monday. One day at a time or nearer one hour at the moment. I really would like to at least finish this taper but dont know if I have it in me.
For me its all about quick decisions. BAD quick decisions, and stopping them before they have a chance to cause a relapse.
For example: I go to bed proud of myself for not cheating on my plans and staying clean for that one day, and I have a plan to start tomorrow without using also. I wake up the next day and decide to go get a cup of coffee from my favorite coffee shop. The drive there makes me think of how nice an oxy would go with my coffee. I have cash, cell phone, and Im out of the house and driving: it would be soooo easy to call my guy and get a few pills.
15 minutes later I have relapsed and two hours later I am angry at myself because my high is fading and I just threw away a week of work getting clean.
When Im thinking smart I do it differently:
First, no cash. Every legitimate business I go to takes plastic. So I get rid of every penny and buy everything with a credit card. My dealer does not take VISA so I cant buy.
Second: plan ahead. Set up the coffee pot the night before. Avoid restaurants that go good with my DOC. Stop taking on projects at home and work that are easier or more enjoyable if my body feels good(from the pills)
Third: Delete every phone number from my phone that gets me my pills. I can write his number on paper and put it in my sock drawer, but if its the phone I can be on my way at the touch of a button.

My problem is quick, snap decisions that I know will lead me down the wrong path. If I take that away then I am much more likely to come to my senses before I break promises I have made to myself.

4 whiskeys later home sizes.... and I arranged to meet tomorrow and nice and early so that's an 8 ball and a couple of stones. It's such good gear or it would be easy to stop thin slabs that .3 will give me a nod plus I got a couple of veins that are showing on each wrist so gonna try a hit...fuvk it why not. Could have met at 7am! Too early for me as that would raise suspicions. Back to the scotch and blues.x

Blondin, I really think you should try going clean - or send me your drugs. ;) What's phy?

Back to the scotch and blues.x

Damn right there Blondin, I always pull the proper blues albums out when I am feeling down.
I wish you the best & I mean that 100%, you come across as a decent person imho & I hope you can get it together.

Had quite a great evening & night myself, managed to make up with one of the only people I know on the gear that I actually like & has something about him in terms of morals & how to behave yourself, put it this way I trust the guy to take my cash & go score I think that says it all!!!
I got given a stash of Zopiclone (4 of the Sandoz types) so I set right about breaking them open & sniffed half of one with my last bong & finished the rest off quite soon after the first line began to kick in. After what felt like to me a hour (lolol) my mate rang & I went to see him, he had just got a loan off a family member to cover him till he gets paid from work & he tossed me 2 bags that I only have to pay back one, the free one was a way to say sorry for a small event he fucked up on & it caused us to have a row over it.

The gear was really nice, he was smoking stone too & told me he only had a 20 shot, then he just looked at me & smiled & as if by magic more stone came from his magic pocket of eternal drug mystery & I got a few good licks, the scrack round here of late has been really nice, the kind of stuff that makes you unable to talk for a moment & you get loads of spit in your mouth right after the pipe. The rest of the night was spent drinking K cider, snorting Zopiclone, smoking nice gear & the odd lick of stone tossed in here & there till just before 3am when I bid him a goodnight & began my walk home.

Considering as of early yesterday afternoon the best I had to look forward to was a bong & a cuppa tea I didn't do that badly, managed to get quite high, manage to get back in with one of the only people I know "on the street" I trust & respect I felt quite happy.

Damn right there Blondin, I always pull the proper blues albums out when I am feeling down.
I wish you the best & I mean that 100%, you come across as a decent person imho & I hope you can get it together.

Are we sure we haven't got crossed wires here and the reference is actually with regards to the music genre as opposed to 10mg diazepam tablets... :\ =D

lol, I guess maybe so Stee.

It never fails to make me laugh when it comes to semantics & how one person can read something & it means something totally removed from what was meant by the person that posted or said it. This I feel is a perfect example, I still wish him the best though.

Status
Not open for further replies.