• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin Discussion v. XXII -- Brucey Bonus Beetles all round!

Ol Corrie I like that. Bcf rates a good bitta Coronation strret laauk

Screen-Shot-2013-03-30-at-17.57.23.png

like a bit of ol Gail's droopy ol fish flaps mate, dontcha? =D

No offence taken mate good to see new/old faces about the thread , stick around but you can fuck that stringy right off lol =D=D=D

OK, no more Stringy, that's the last time =D

Cheers for the welcome lads, I'll probably stick around this time as I've nothing too incriminating going on nowadays...

DVD. It's actually where I stash all things drug related usually. That or "We own the night" which also used to seem appropriate for hiding my coke in :p

is it just the flash/camera or is that stuff yellowy, the best stuff i ever has was pre drought and a sandy yellowly colour it was strong as fuck in a pin, and just as strong smoking it too. minus the rush obviously. id love to see stuff like that again or any unusually strong gear actually. tis nice when it happens but doesnt happen often, the gears good round me atm but could be better, then again it could always be better unless its pure as fuck.

No mate it is yellow more yellowy than the tan stuff that was about before even. Threw up after the first 100mg had been chased and since then had about .2 in total all day and completely mashed. I actually lost the wrap with all the rest in it earlier was hunting high and low for it found I'd dropped it down the back of my desk lol.

One thing I noticed too was after just the .2 I've had so far I unravelled the footer and there was a lot more of the good stuff on there than previous batches I've bought. i can't believe I used to waste that stuff in the beginning why is it the stuff from the tooter is even better than the powder?

No mate it is yellow more yellowy than the tan stuff that was about before even. Threw up after the first 100mg had been chased and since then had about .2 in total all day and completely mashed. I actually lost the wrap with all the rest in it earlier was hunting high and low for it found I'd dropped it down the back of my desk lol.

One thing I noticed too was after just the .2 I've had so far I unravelled the footer and there was a lot more of the good stuff on there than previous batches I've bought. i can't believe I used to waste that stuff in the beginning why is it the stuff from the tooter is even better than the powder?

Any non-volatile cuts won't make it into the smoke, and anything that is unstable to heat won't survive to get condensed out, so it'll be purer than the starting material.

I thought you were staying clear of the smack for a while Sid? Just a friendly reminder to be careful..

I know I did indeed utter those words consumer. I've bought 3G since mid December; the year before I just bought 1g and left it.

This time however I decided I wanted to try a couple different kinds and no doubt about it's definitely grown on me more. But I'll be ok, I'm one of those characters who goes through a binge phase then leaves it for ages and focus on other things.

I'm actually planning after this is done to buy some acid tabs and have a well planned trip end of next month for my bday clean away the cobwebs with some nice clean LSD :)

Last edited:
I know I did indeed utter those words consumer. I've bought 3G since mid December; the year before I just bought 1g and left it.

This time however I decided I wanted to try a couple different kinds and no doubt about it's definitely grown on me more. But I'll be ok, I'm one of those characters who goes through a binge phase then leaves it for ages and focus on other things.

I'm actually planning after this is done to buy some acid tabs and have a well planned trip end of next month for my bday clean away the cobwebs with some nice clean LSD :)
Thats the spirit. I am a firm believer in clearing away the cobwebs :)

Your lucky to keep your useige like you do sid, I bought 3 and 1/2 G at 2 o'clock this morning. Wish I could use instead of abuse gear.
Mind you I am looking into a couple of options right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what you mean. There was once a time when I used to be able to buy gear and leave it alone for awhile.

Nowadays, though, it seems no stashing place is enough to muffle the siren song ..... I always seem to find a reason to grab a tiny tootle that ends up turning into a full-on binge.

Your lucky to keep your useige like you do sid, I bought 3 and 1/2 G at 2 o'clock this morning. Wish I could use instead of abuse gear.
Mind you I am looking into a couple of options right now.

Wow what you bought an 8th at 2am? Some peoples tolerances amaze me. I smoked .2 yest and was puking at one point, completely menched. But then I never fucked with other opiates and built a big tolerance to them before I tried h I only did dhc and oxy, wasnt crazy about either.

I'm definitely not buying more after this lot is done as I bought more than usual there so when that's done it's time to get back to just the occasional candyflip.

The biggest bonus for me,not using gear,is watching all the money stacking up
cos when you are using,you learn how to live on fresh air.
I have finished my funeral fees,though I might need to top that up every now and then to account for inflation

The biggest bonus for me,not using gear,is watching all the money stacking up
cos when you are using,you learn how to live on fresh air.
I have finished my funeral fees,though I might need to top that up every now and then to account for inflation

Can you not trade on your 'Funeral bond'? I'm down for organ donation, then medical research - after that, cremate whats left.

Can you not trade on your 'Funeral bond'? I'm down for organ donation, then medical research - after that, cremate whats left.

any £ left over goes to my kids
trouble is medical research MIGHT take you but organ donation will not
nobody wants skanky drug addled tissues

If you cremated me I'm pretty sure half the town would get high from the sheer amount of drugs deposited in my tissue.

Counting down till posty arrives tomorrow, got a few nice bits n pieces to test out n review, some of that same gear n crack Sid had and a few other bits n pieces, not had any gear since wednesday so looking forward to having a nice smoke :D

I envy your enthusiasm for the next binge. While mine for this one is dwindling...

1/4g and a bit of beetle left from 1.25. And about enough crack to blow the brains out just once more.

I notice the puking (and the rushes accompanying them) only seems to happen the first day. After 3 days I need to have a good few toots to catch a nod. This gear is fire aswell but I can see how expensive it must get for junkies, not quite as bad as coke/crack mind.