• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin Discussion v. XXII -- Brucey Bonus Beetles all round!

Ha ha , I knew it,too cold to work. Straight to the Witherspoons with the open fire.
Turned out nice again
Wrong thread Ment for gibs.

Last edited:
Good to see you too Strung, hope you're keeping well fella, one of the old timers lol. Take good care mate :)

Cheers for the advice BCF. I will give your method a go. As to the half life of kratom I have no idea, fairly short i think, if the effects of the main buzz are anything to go by (4 hours average). I dont think that will be the problem though, I understand what you are saying about beliefs but long term Kratom use can cause the down regulation of many of the brain functions, and it can take some time for the brain to start up-regulating again (if there is such a word)

Ello buddy, hope you are well? The half life of Kratom is 3.5 hours. I used it for 6 months and was taking 20g a day, I stopped cold turkey 2 days ago and the withdrawl is next to nothing, its the insomnia is the worst part and you do get a bit of rls and restless arms but its not too bad.

Ello buddy, hope you are well? The half life of Kratom is 3.5 hours. I used it for 6 months and was taking 20g a day, I stopped cold turkey 2 days ago and the withdrawl is next to nothing, its the insomnia is the worst part and you do get a bit of rls and restless arms but its not too bad.

Yeah this is what I was reading too, that is the main reason i suggested a short sharp 5-7 day long taper, anymore is overkill and likely to swap one addiction for another

Dope: a slippery slope that takes all hope,
Telling you a lie that you need it cope,
As it places your neck inside its rope,
Getting tighter each day it starts to choke,
Life becomes simply getting the next smoke,
Pleasure and pain is an odd thing to invoke,
The odds of the former being far more remote,
The irony of the life you devote,
To becoming little more than a corpse in a coat.

That reminds me of this song:
[video=youtube_share;ilIdeaXm-BE]http://youtu.be/ilIdeaXm-BE[/video]

Im a nobody, just a long time lurker that now has a boring job where i get to mess on me phone all day.

I think i regged at the start of the heroin drought back in 2010 and made 1 drunken post. Ha i cant even remember the name i had, twas probably the name off a bag of tobacco or something else staring me in the face at the time...

Anywho, sorry for butting into the thread with my nonsense. I just couldnt help myself. hehe no offense intended pal

No offence taken mate good to see new/old faces about the thread , stick around but you can fuck that stringy right off lol =D=D=D

^ welcome to BL matey. Stick around new faces are always welcome here :)

I've just had a smoke of the tan colour stuff. Slightly different batch but tastes great and I'm not only no longer feeling in pain but am feeling upbeat with a grin on my face. Very itchy-go-lucky Sid today =D

You know mate, she's crackerjack bless her.. I just can't suffer that one though. What you been lumbered with ?

^ welcome to BL matey. Stick around new faces are always welcome here :)

I've just had a smoke of the tan colour stuff. Slightly different batch but tastes great and I'm not only no longer feeling in pain but am feeling upbeat with a grin on my face. Very itchy-go-lucky Sid today =D

Here's a pic of the aformentioned batch
edcd731c5997f8de63ab8d41b6d286d0.jpg

34804cae97250ccd1ff0a519f50c9d4c.jpg

Only smoked half that beetle and had one bump and I'm in that warm opiated state of euphoric bliss. It's probably the nicest tasting batch I've had to date aswell. Looks like I'm in for a good weekend =D

I have two weekends on the trot of Having To Do Things coming up. After which, I might have an opportunity to score again. The question then will be, will I want to?