• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin discussion v.20 -- You've come a long way baby

Have you seen how whacked out they get the kids going to the dentist in America.. Smashed and again:D

Aye...As well as giving them oxy to recover from the "crippling agony" of a fucking filing..they have a tendency to give IV midazolam so they wont be "traumatised" by the whole experience....

In this country your lucky to get a shot of novacaine if your lucky and get told to man the fuck up (or maybe that was just my dentist :))

Thanks everyone! :) Great to chat to you all again!

Its the pain meds that the dentist gives while they are pulling the teeth out of my head that I am worrying about, the numbing injection. I'm worried the dentist will give me a low dose, because I'm on methadone. I'm not too worried about the meds for afterwards, because if the dentist doesn't give me what I need, I'm sure I'd be able to get decent pain killers somewhere. Well, hopefully...

I just have this picture in my head of the dentist saying; "Ah, you're a junkey? No pain relief for your type!" And then I can see him pulling my tooth out without using anything to numb my mouth.

I'm not a fan of the dentist, I don't think anyone is. I couldn't get an appointment until Thursday. So, I'm tormenting myself with all sorts of nightmare scenarios! AH-AAAaaaaaaaaaa.....!!!

I
Thanks everyone! :) Great to chat to you all again!

Its the pain meds that the dentist gives while they are pulling the teeth out of my head that I am worrying about, the numbing injection. I'm worried the dentist will give me a low dose, because I'm on methadone. I'm not too worried about the meds for afterwards, because if the dentist doesn't give me what I need, I'm sure I'd be able to get decent pain killers somewhere. Well, hopefully...

I just have this picture in my head of the dentist saying; "Ah, you're a junkey? No pain relief for your type!" And then I can see him pulling my tooth out without using anything to numb my mouth.

I'm not a fan of the dentist, I don't think anyone is. I couldn't get an appointment until Thursday. So, I'm tormenting myself with all sorts of nightmare scenarios! AH-AAAaaaaaaaaaa.....!!!

Mate don't worry about that....the amounts opiates your on is in no wayvlinked to the amounts local he can give you....it's novacaine it's completely different to opiates....I was on pain management for nearly 20 years on huge amounts of opiates and it didn't affect the amount of local I was given....I was given more local not less but this wasn't to do with the opiates I was on its just I'm Scandinavian decent and apparently fair skinned people have a gene that makes local anaesthetic less effective on them....he will numb you up then prod your gum with his scraper and ask if you can feel it and when you say no he will go ahead....if in the unlikely event you say yes he will give you another shot....I always used to ask for two shots as a matter of course just to be sure...

They inject the local into the muscle around your jaw close to the nerve that supplies the tooth they will be working on and the drug infiltrates through the muscle to the nerve and completely blocks sensation...

I really wouldn't worry but remember you don't have to tell him your on methadone. The only time you would need to tell him wouod be if you were having a general anaesthetic I.e. Being put to sleep. There are no interactions between methadone and a local anaesthetic so don't worry bro....You'll be fine

Thanks Englandgz74! :) I've had a few teeth out over the years while on either heroin, methadone, or both. I don't normally tell the dentist that I'm on methadone/gear. So, I don't know why I worrying this time. I guess its because the dentist receptionist was asking me about what other medication I was on when I was making the appointment.

The first few years I was on methadone, I got my script from a methadone clinic, so my methadone wasn't connected to my medical card in any way. But about three years ago I was moved from the methadone clinic, to my own GP. So, that's is why I worried that the dentist might know I'm lying if I say I'm not on methadone.

Also, its a wisdom tooth that I need taken out. My toes are curling after reading your earlier comment about having your wisdom teeth out. OUCH!

Dentist are a nightmare full stop. The older I'm getting, the more I fear them. I'm 42, and so far I've only had two teeth out. I'm guessing that's not too bad, seen as I lived on Lucozade and chocolate for quite some time. I've given up the Lucozade, sort of... But I still love the chocolate. What is it about opiates and sugary things? Its so weird! When I was younger I didn't even like chocolate. I reckon methadone is pretty rough on the teeth too. It's not as bad as it used to be. But I reckon that it still damages them.

Hope everyone on the thread is doing well. I cannot believe that the thread is up to V20! Holy Moly! I stopped posting regularly on around V17 or 18. But these threads helped me through so many ups and downs. The early days of the drought were dark times. All of us trying to figure out what the fu*k was happening to all the gear. It's great to see that the thread is still going. Great bunch of people! xxx P.S. Is Brimz still around? I haven't logged on much lately, but I haven't seen him in ages. Hope he is ok? Hope you're all ok. <3

Hi ructions - thanks for your supportive words yesterday - if you read my 'Monday Thread' you should get a picture of how naive and stupid ive been over the last couple of weeks.

Hope your dental trip works out ok - as englandz has said your methadone will not be contraindicated by the use of local anasthetics - just make sure you have some otc nsaids for when it wears off (or even a bag if ur still having the odd dibbledabble)

hope everythings ok ur side of 'de were-ter' and of course big up the Dublin 5 massive \o/ (i dont care if your not in that postcode - as an honourable Coolock kid it was always my 'endz' whenever they were over.

Wolverhampton update - gears ok if not amazing - mainly cream coloured course rocky powder (if it has a consistency approaching flour then i tend to find its weak). Perhaps 6 Blondins strength wise (thought id briefly revive the scale if its on UD)

Stee

ps Brimz is on a self imposed sabbatical, and last time he checked in he was alive if not 100% happy in the head

People worry too much about wisdom Teath IMO... Yeah I had a nightmare with one of mine but the same thing happened with another molar that I had to have removed (the wisdom tooth was growing into it so it had to go). The problem with me is that due to being fair skinned I have a issue with locals not working (I also think my dentist wasnt great since after moving dentist locals have worked a lot better). Get eating a wisdom out is just like getting any other tooth out...they numb you up properly and they bang it's out in two seconds. What happened with mine (the nightmare one) was that the root was L shaped and he should never have tried to remove it the way he did even if the anaesthetic had worked. When having my last wisdom removed the dental hospital told me about my lower wisdoms having this wierd L shaped root and said they would have to cut the gum with a scalpel to make room to take it out...they offered me the choice of midazolam and a local or being knocked out....I chose to be knocked out after the way the way the other one went. The wisdoms that weren't this shape (the other top two) came out dead easy. I didn't need painkillers afterwards (I was already in pain management but this is kind of irrelevant if you have a procedure done above and beyond your existing medical condition that has you on opiates in the first place). If your really shitting it then a benzo helps but I must add he very careful of adding benzos to methadone. it can be very fatal if you get it wrong. I'm sure you know this but I had to say it in the nature of HR.
You'll be fine mate. Don't worry :)

I had badly impacted wisdom teeth which had to be removed in hospital, under a general anaesthetic.

Afterwards, my local dentist slipped me a couple of Pethidine. They were niiiiiice .....

I had badly impacted wisdom teeth which had to be removed in hospital, under a general anaesthetic.

Afterwards, my local dentist slipped me a couple of Pethidine. They were niiiiiice .....

I must have just had the wrong dentist!! I had some horrendous shit happen to me at the dentist (see above post) due to the local failing and me letting him pull the tooth anyway and never got so much as an aspirin.

I had a script for pethidine tabs years ago for BT pain with MST as the main analgesic. The hardly ever prescribe it now due to its metabolites being very toxic (as i once found out by taking too many)... .It was extremely NOT nice I can tell you. I thought I was gonna die and now I think about it very nearly could have. Pride stopped.me phoning an ambulance (I wasn't a paramedic then). When I first went into pain management I was just starting medical school and like a fool I thought I knew best. I did some stupid self experimentation with my scripted opiates at the time I was writing a thesis type essay on pain management and anesthetics..... I lucky I'm still here TBH. Back the. (1997) medical students did some fucking stupid things. Pure arrogance mixed with a tiny bit of knowledge is a dangerous combo IME....

The pethidine made my vision go funny; mono and blurred around the edges, like an analogue TV tuned slightly off-station. And made "Wonderwall" by Oasis, and "It's oh so quiet" by Björk (which were the hits of the day, so now you know when it was) sound really amazing.

I know exactly when it would have been .. .. .. .. Circa 1995 IIRC.

Pethidine was still being prescribed then up until the early 2000s. (I was on it 96-99) then it fell out of favour. It made me lose my balance. I once blacked out on it in the street and collapsed. I woke up in hospital after some passerby called an ambulance .. When they took my sats they were in the low 60s so it wasn't good. I went back to my Gp the next day and handed him a couple of full boxes back and told him to keep that shit and put me on something else ....I think I moved to mxl and Oramorph after that, then hydromorphone, then dipipernone then oxy, then fent, then methadone then .. .. .. .. .. Well you get the general idea :)

Last edited:
Aye. Late '95. I'd just moved house, and my new place got burgled while I was round at my parents' recuperating. Fortunately I was insured. The ink was barely dry on the policy, and everything battery-operated had a full set of expensive high capacity NiCads in it, according to my claim form. But they still paid out.

I bet the bastards took your gold rolex submariner and full set of prada luggage as well :)

Bastards!!!! :)

blondins

due to the uk heroin drought a new scale has been adopted for measuring the strength of uk heroin.
blondin being a celeb from drugs website www.bluelight.com and his great knowledge of always scoring top quality heroin
i scoredt some ace gear last night it must be nearing 8.5 blondins 10 blondins being out this world

1 blondin being total bash

Hahaha!!!!! :)

yeh we started that during the drought - when nobody could get fuck all Blondin seemed to have access to 'fire tings' all the time, so naturally we all had to dicksize the strength of the crap we were getting to blondins everlasting 10/10 kit. So if blondin scored it, it was of course 10 blondin quality while the best we could get would be 4 or 5 blondins max

yeh we started that during the drought - when nobody could get fuck all Blondin seemed to have access to 'fire tings' all the time, so naturally we all had to dicksize the strength of the crap we were getting to blondins everlasting 10/10 kit. So if blondin scored it, it was of course 10 blondin quality while the best we could get would be 4 or 5 blondins max

If you've ever read the yank heroin threads they're always going on about "scoring a bun of fire" or "my dude on the lower east side only sells me raw"... Or some such shite...

You should educate them on the merits of the blondin scale.... Although they'd only bastardise it as they have with the rest of the English language... Ya dig homie? :)

At least on east side USA you can constantly get fire, waaaay better than 99% of the stuff available on the street here. I spent a month over there and the stuff I could get in New Jersey was seriously potent, and this was without making any serious connections. Fire is simply uncut/minimally cut dope, whereas scramble has shit added to it like quinine. Would take the stuff in the u.s any day compared to what I can get here.

I was very lucky meeting an asian firm in dec 2010 who kept me in pukka gear all thro the drought (me and a few other mates) No one believed me on here but I didn't really care as i was nodding out while reading that I was 'full of shite' lol.

A couple of years ago i told my dentist i was phobic and couldn't even go in to the room with the chair in it - he sent me to a clinic where they were going to shoot me with midazopam, ketamine and something else I was very happy in the waiting room untill i remembered i dont have a vein, they couldn't get one either so it back to my old dentist with two pints of wife beater and 20mg of valium...did the trick with eyes shut and ear phones. I always need maximum local as well but I thinks thats just because Im a baby - I have had 4 teeth pulled because fillings have come out and i was too scared to go to the dentist, not any more..after alll I dont want to lose my boyish good looks.

At least on east side USA you can constantly get fire, waaaay better than 99% of the stuff available on the street here. I spent a month over there and the stuff I could get in New Jersey was seriously potent, and this was without making any serious connections. Fire is simply uncut/minimally cut dope, whereas scramble has shit added to it like quinine. Would take the stuff in the u.s any day compared to what I can get here.

Absolutely Englandz thats just the standard sales pitch we get via text from D, T or Ali or whoever, regardless of how rubbish the stuff is. 'Fire tings! Raw taliban tings - ya get me!'

west coast and the south is mostly tar -east coast , vancouver etc white. The mexicans are making so much smack now as well as the columbians that they have to keep the gear good as there is so much of it about ...supply is outstripping demand. BUT its not all good, same as here you can still get ripped and there are 'good' dealers and ones who bash it.
That was one of the things i could never figure out in the drought -why the S.A's didn't open up H routes to europe seeings as they already had the lines open for coke.(pun unintentinal)