• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin discussion v.20 -- You've come a long way baby

I hardly smoke weed these days but thanks to a good friend i was gifted an eighth from a crop he had grown for someone. I forgot just how well a spliff goes down after a bag of gear. Really adds a nice little something to the buzz. Gonna enjoy a chilled out evening alone with a selection of crisps and chocolate :D

I dont buy gear anymore unless i can get some weed as well

That wasnt the case before i had a script tho. No time for weed smoking, every last penny had to go on my habit

the problem I have with smoking weed and gear is that I can see in my mind,how stupid I am being,wasting all that cash on gear
It kinda,makes me see some sense

Gear first then smoke a little bit of weed - if i do it the other way around or smoke too much weed i spin out. But haven't done it in years the only dealers i know do dark n light

Tried scoring today but all 7 #s I have were off! Murphy's law, with work and family commitments this was the only day in the last 10 I could have a comfy toot, 7 numbers Off and 2 others answer to tell me they didn't have.

I have one guy who Has the best kit by far, but he'll never text back, only to say "10 min" if its on, other than that it's a waiting game, unless I annoy the he'll out him. Handful of Times I've waited and waited then thought fuck it and scored inferior product then I get a text from him half an hour after scoring. Fuckin infuriates me! Lol rant over, least I'm on meth so no rattle...

Started scoring from a new guy who has the best gear - almost white and very strong but i bought x8 20 bags from him and x3 were only .2 and one was just bash so i tx himm and gave him a bollocking and said he wont see my 200 quid a week any more, that made him reply pronto full of 'must have been a mistake and i'll reinburst(sic) you . So i said if he gives me a gram tomorrow then we'll be quits..so lets wait n see.

You mean you've actually met a bag dealer who gives a fuck? £200/week is small change to them and usually they'd just make the bags smaller to compensate.

Without weed gear just isn't the same really isn't wouldn't even bother with gear without it, I smoke weed all the time anyway so its not a problem can even make shit gear bearable, well longs its not too shit!!

Meet a new geeza/geezaz, started with scoring few 15 bags about half g, maybe a little less <snip>

I was telling myself I hand to stop but didn't really want to, so I have been totally honest with myself and just carrying on just now, getting gear at a good price just now, but I have cut out taking vallies daily so that is a good thing, no doubts first day I wake up and there is no gear there and I am on the rattle train to cluck city I will be determined to stop again, but right now I have good gear coming to me at good prices so I have no real reason to quit I am making good money as well the now so everything is ok, although I could be making more doe but awk well I am enjoying the kit just now, only fucking thing is in 8 weeks I could be doing fucking bird which I am raging at, and don't really want to go in with a monkey on my back and there is no middle ground its either walk away from it or jail pissed at it and will be outrage if I do grassin cunt!!

Enjoying myself just now tho, nice weekend again! Don't like getting smashed with drink an that anymore, so it is on the gear, going to have another tray of jimmy and see if I can't get noshed, maybe have to attack her suga puff to get the bitch in the mood, but in for a penny in for a pound brothaz!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Without weed gear just isn't the same really isn't wouldn't even bother with gear without it, I smoke weed all the time anyway so its not a problem can even make shit gear bearable, well longs its not too shit!!

Meet a new geeza/geezaz, started with scoring few 15 bags about half g, maybe a little less, <snip>

I was telling myself I hand to stop but didn't really want to, so I have been totally honest with myself and just carrying on just now, getting gear at a good price just now, but I have cut out taking vallies daily so that is a good thing, no doubts first day I wake up and there is no gear there and I am on the rattle train to cluck city I will be determined to stop again, but right now I have good gear coming to me at good prices so I have no real reason to quit I am making good money as well the now so everything is ok, although I could be making more doe but awk well I am enjoying the kit just now, only fucking thing is in 8 weeks I could be doing fucking bird which I am raging at, and don't really want to go in with a monkey on my back and there is no middle ground its either walk away from it or jail pissed at it and will be outrage if I do grassin cunt!!

Enjoying myself just now tho, nice weekend again! Don't like getting smashed with drink an that anymore, so it is on the gear, going to have another tray of jimmy and see if I can't get noshed, maybe have to attack her suga puff to get the bitch in the mood, but in for a penny in for a pound brothaz!!

The prison I was in (peterborough cat B),male & female,allow you tocontinue your script inside for as long as you want to.
Winston green,male prison where a friend stayed oevr,insist on a 21 day detox
so maybe investigate the prison you will be going to if you can

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the tin pale I would go to well, done remand before at it, and few of my boys are in just now at her majestys pleasure, you get your script in there, but I am not on a script just now, would rather keep it that way too don't want to go in with a habit of any kind, if I sadly need to go rather just get in there hit the gym etc use it to my advantage. Hopefully shit won't come to that and I can beat my case, prepare for the worse though anything other than a sentence is a bonus. That's the way I see it.

Had an 8th dropped to me at half 9 this morning, good gear too, 90 quid can't grumble just sitting with a roll of jimmy fuckin' with that bird isn't happy doing the house work me on lappy and the PS4 on, but its the ideal sunday to me, lazy'n about doing nanty bizness phone off!! chillin the fuck out not dealing with anybody today part from the jimmy, class sunday, percert'o!! Munchin' like a champ, sunday roast today as well kickin' back like a boss!

Last edited:
I'm going Freddie then walking to the man who dat my crew. Moonshine, pig, eating ham. Trees everywhere. Dave the pencil.

@FUBAR - He's just come out of the shovel so trying to get his 'business' up and runing and someone like me is a a handy customer to have - the shame is he's got the best gear -same as we were getting at the beginging of the drought....and a couple years later .1 for a tenner then now its .4 for a score as the wholesale price is so much lower150% less (NOTE MODS NO PRICES AT THE THICK END)

@FUBAR - He's just come out of the shovel so trying to get his 'business' up and runing and someone like me is a a handy customer to have - the shame is he's got the best gear -same as we were getting at the beginging of the drought....and a couple years later .1 for a tenner then now its .4 for a score as the wholesale price is so much lower150% less (NOTE MODS NO PRICES AT THE THICK END)

Noted :)

I know the tin pale I would go to well, done remand before at it, and few of my boys are in just now at her majestys pleasure, you get your script in there, but I am not on a script just now, would rather keep it that way too don't want to go in with a habit of any kind, if I sadly need to go rather just get in there hit the gym etc use it to my advantage. Hopefully shit won't come to that and I can beat my case, prepare for the worse though anything other than a sentence is a bonus. That's the way I see it.

Had an 8th dropped to me at half 9 this morning, good gear too, 90 quid can't grumble just sitting with a roll of jimmy fuckin' with that bird isn't happy doing the house work me on lappy and the PS4 on, but its the ideal sunday to me, lazy'n about doing nanty bizness phone off!! chillin the fuck out not dealing with anybody today part from the jimmy, class sunday, percert'o!! Munchin' like a champ, sunday roast today as well kickin' back like a boss!

Being locked-up was the best thing that could have happened to me.It got me to move out of the horrible area that I had lived in and away from it's inhabitants.It got me off methadone and onto a fent patch.It taught me a lot of other things too;like not to worry over things you cannot influence and to also not judge others amongst other things.Also,when i came out,i had a good credit rating(had been really bad before going in cos i refused to pay for water),i was lucky enough to have understanding parents so i could be tagged to their address.would be a full day out to go and score,so ideal really.It was the kick up the arse that I needed.I had already tried in patient detox and done a runner as soon as the rattle hit hard.same with almost every daetox i attempted.It made everything clear to my family.It was everything i needed but was too lazy/unmotivated to do.
Prison time can be positive,depending on how you use that time.
My barrister told me that the courts don't want to read in the paper about people done for dealing and not going down for it.I couldn't give a shit what the papers say,but apparantly,some people do,and they include judges!

Yeah jail can be good for you, if you use your time in the right way few of my mates get their life properly sorted inside doesn't last though as you said cos the enviorment they come back into end up back being the cokeheads they where before they went in, most the boys are cokehead only me and another one who's into our downers more. I really don't want to go back I know no-one wants to go to jail, but I have my little boy and girl, I done the having to go vist dad in jail and I really don't want that for them, I either walk or go to jail there is no middle ground, sadly. But I have a chance of beating the case. Long you did you do if you don't mind me asking? Did it get you completely drug free, did you no even dabble inside? I know its very very hard to keep a habit going but the chance to get smashed now and again is there.

Well, actually, Wenlock, it is a bit out of place.

Firstly, not everybody likes embedded videos. They slow web browsers down. Even if they are in [NSFW] ..... [/NSFW] tags, the browser still has to load them and then hides them from view. Yes, you can change settings so it doesn't; but most people can't be bothered and most other people are polite enough not to bother them.

Secondly, you should have put up a proper warning. "Hope for those recovering it doesn't whet your whistle" (by the way, that doesn't even make sense; you might whet [= sharpen] someone's appetite, and they might wet their whistle [= literally: have a drink, figuratively: satisfy some desire], but you can't sharpen someone else's dry throat for them. As one of my old teachers used to say, there are already enough words in the English language without you making up new ones) sounds very much like what a charitable person might call a serious lapse of judgement and a plain-speaking person would call plain old-fashioned cruelty.

tl;dr: Grow up.

Yeah jail can be good for you, if you use your time in the right way few of my mates get their life properly sorted inside doesn't last though as you said cos the enviorment they come back into end up back being the cokeheads they where before they went in, most the boys are cokehead only me and another one who's into our downers more. I really don't want to go back I know no-one wants to go to jail, but I have my little boy and girl, I done the having to go vist dad in jail and I really don't want that for them, I either walk or go to jail there is no middle ground, sadly. But I have a chance of beating the case. Long you did you do if you don't mind me asking? Did it get you completely drug free, did you no even dabble inside? I know its very very hard to keep a habit going but the chance to get smashed now and again is there.

I had 30 month sentence but served exactly 11.
when i got out,i didn't return to my old stomping ground so was kinda safe.
I have used since i have been out,but had a few v small £5 bags a few weeks ago and before that it had been about 2 months since i used.so i do use VERY occasionally.I have kinda worked it out that it just doesn't do much for me,so i am enjoying having the money instead for now
what are your charges and what have you been told to expect,under sentencing guidelines?