• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion v. Finally remembered to start a new thread.

Good job finidng that MDB, really feel like im slipping with the benzos again. Was all going great untill recently iv fell into dosing a few days last week and last night. Got some tragic news about a fam member today and feel like benzos would be the equivalent to a jug of ice water after a day of trekking in the sahara.

I would disagree with a fair number of the equivalancies on there tbh. It's such a subjective thing you're never going to be able to tie it down exactly though I guess.

Right I have asked this question in other parts of BL and been ignored (feel like a ghost on here at times). Iv slipped onto the benzo train again the past couple weeks and want to do a rapid taper using flubro (the long half life would be a benefit right?) How does one go about this with long half life benzos? daily dosing? dose every other day?

Do not use flubro, for the love of God. It's a disaster waiting to happen.

Try diclazepam. There are some rapid taper schedules online (as well as the Ashton Manual, but that's for longer tapers). With diclazepam you can get away with dosing every couple of days, but how much you should take depends entirely on what your current usage is like.

hard to tell where my tolerance/dependance lies right now. Been using alot of different RC benzos at normal levels for anxiety as well as stuidly high doses for "recreation", i just know that im gona have have WD's once this flubro is finally out of my system and with certain issues i have to deal with at the minute it wont be ideal to say the least.

Depends on your body. Wait til the start of withdrawal, and then keep taking as little as you can stand. The more WD symptoms you feel, the faster you progress.
Right now, how bad does it get when you skip a dose or two?

You say you've slipped onto the benzo train 'this past couple of weeks'. Have you only been using them continuously for a couple of weeks? If so, I wouldn't worry too much about withdrawal.

Try to stabilise at the lowest dose you can cope with, try to ignore any psychological cravings, and gradually reduce your dose to something like a 0.25mg diclaz, then see what happens.

get the shaky hands, depression and nasty anxiety when iv went without them occassionally the past couple weeks. Nothing major but im just looking for the smoothest way out of this. Il wait it out, see how i feel and maybe just use etiz or pyraz at the lowest possible dose that would hold me, then start reducing every other day.

You say you've slipped onto the benzo train 'this past couple of weeks'. Have you only been using them continuously for a couple of weeks? If so, I wouldn't worry too much about withdrawal.

Try to stabilise at the lowest dose you can cope with, try to ignore any psychological cravings, and gradually reduce your dose to something like a 0.25mg diclaz, then see what happens.

Yeah its just been over 2 weeks of sporadic use but starting to feel it inbetween dosing now. like i said though Il pay attention to how i feel then use to lowest possible dose and then reduce it

Finding it annoying at times, been taking xanax at least once a week for about a year. It really does come in handy for me at times for relaxing after a mad weekend rather than face a comedown/terrible anxiety and then say for the next day a small amount really helps for interaction with others. I just seem to get really bad anxiety periods at times on off and find it really useful for them but at the same time I hate how it's something I'm taking when for me it's a very slippery slope between taking .5mg for anxiety or binging and taking it once a week and suddenly having taken it for a load of days and acting completely out of character...8( i'm actually running out too and I've no way of getting any more...and rebound anxiety is really annoying too.

I find it so much better being off the stuff long-term, but short-term it's better ...had about 2.5mg tonight though. =D Weekend tomorrow!

I used to have a good conecct for ksalol 1mg alprazolam for fairly cheap he also did bensidine (diaz) and clonazapam. Mostly i just went for the xanax though as i would just use it for comedowns and the like. used to have a habit so the dangers well and its a slippery slope but they are just so damn usefull. anyway no more xans for me, all i can get are RC benzos or stupidly priced dodgy internet "legit" meds so its eitaz for me atm. I havent tried any of the others, i like the short halflife of eitaz and i suppose i feel slightly better knowing that it is a branded med in other countries so will have been studied to some extent.
last dose tonight as im getting tested in two weeks and i have cash riding on pissing clean.

Don't mean to pour salt in your lack of Xanax wound but, I just picked these up. 2mg they are, the last time i had alprazolam i think they were only 0.25mg so these must pack a punch.. 8)

image sharing sites

I just had my first load up of 2ml Xanax , and thought the same thing "sexy looking little fuckers" almost look to good to eat, like a lil work of art. lol. Don't leave me groggy next day like Valium.
Lovely ( dangerous ) little things.

apart from diazepam, and only including the RC benzos that are currently easily available which one do most people think would be the best option for completing a taper on. I was gonna opt for flubro but i saw sammy gs commenst about that being a disater waiting to happen, though that wasnt aimed at me it could still apply to me, and veryone else with 'addictive personalities'.

If diclazepam is infact toxic as some people on the thread i was reading reckon it is, it makes me very wary about using that substance. It has to have a long half life. This maybe a deciosn i have to make for myself, if i use flubro very carefully, starting off at very low doses and taking them lower and lower until quit in those circumstances maybe it isnt a didaster waiting to happen. Ive controlled myself well with flubro so far, and thats what it'll all come down to in the end. Im reading a lot of comments about diclaz being more spacey and not clear headed, none of this makes it sounds very encouraging, the only thing it seems to have going for it is that it seems to be quite strong on the hypnotic front, but on many other terms its not getting a very positive endorsement.

Last edited:
I think your best bet would be to get your etiz dose down to the low single figures then think about switching to a longer acting benzo (preferably diaz obviously!). Whats this about diclaz being toxic? Iv been using 1mg of it a night the past couple days to taper out of a quick benzo run i got myself into and im going to take away 1/4 of that every couple days. It seems pretty boring and un-recreational but it works at keeping wds at bay for sure.

I reckon flubro is a bad idea, i almost talked myself into using it to taper but its too tempting to take more of it and because of the mad long half life its just not worth the risk. You want to be heading towards being as clear headed as you possibly can if your serious about tapering off benzos for good so playing with more euphoric benzos isnt the best idea. This is why i used pyraz at the end of my etiz taper last time because it isnt as sedating and nice as etizolam was and it got me used to not looking for that sedation and finally adapting to life without any benzos.

Here's the start of the talk about toxicity:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...w-benzo-RC?p=11733090&viewfull=1#post11733090

OK thats another vote for flubro being a bad idea, i will try to avoid going down that route to complete my taper. The quite short hallife and lack of sedative effects of pyrazolam makes me think that it wont quite deliver what I'll need from it for completing a taper with it. At present diclaz is looking like the best option. Im planning on taking small doses and reducing all the time from there, so any concerns about toxicity can be kept as low as possible. Gonna have to find out more about it though. I still have plenty of time before my etiz dose is low enough to switch to the taper susbtance anyway, provided the whole lot dont get blanket banned, which would force my hand to just get whatver is available whilst still easily and readily availble.

Also consider cross-tolerance from alcohol in dosages.

Are the docs still refusing a diazepam taper? If so, why? You've been on high amounts for years--I don't know if you went even just one day without eti during that period-- so you should be prime contender for a slow taper, perhaps supervised.

I dont drink much alcohol atall on a regular basis.

It seems to depend on what Dr you speak to, but they do seem to have very strict policies about new benzo presriptions, i really dont hold much hope of ever getting a diaz sript to complete my taper with. It also seems to depend on exactly how you phrase things as to what you come out with. After being in hospital recently with burn injries i was astounded when the GP without a moments hesitation wrote me a script for 100 30mg cocodamols. These are coming in very useful in many different ways. And im only using them very sparingly as and when required as im down to my last 3 or 4 blisters now. One of the Drs offered me a bupe script, when the others had refused point blank. I'll mention my etiz use when i next go in for a medication review and see what comes of that.

No ive never missed a day, right since day 1. 8)

Xanax really are a cure to hangovers, i was expecting to feeling a mess today after LSD, Mdma and a little booze.

I popped 2mg at about 5am this morning, i slept for about 3 hours, woke up right as rain. Like it never happened :) Xanax ftw... =D