• ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๓ ฟ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion v. Finally remembered to start a new thread.

Anyone had a bash at the Flubromazolam yet? Got some the other day and was pleasantly surprised. Had me happily chilled for a few hours before KOing me for maybe three or four hours. Not black out KO, just feeling sleepy and nodding off the second me head hit the pillow sorta thing. I took 500mcg (apparently that's blackout dose for some people but I think I've a residual tolerance from the whole addiction thing - taken ten benzos since I stopped my Diaz taper in May, yasss) and didn't get any monginess or anything. Dosed at about 11am, fell asleep around 2, dozed a bit on and off all day and the effects were mostly worn off when my girlfriend got in at 9pm, though she said I sounded 'slow', it wasn't the usual benzo slurring I tend to get. Woke up at 7am feeling awesome without the anxiety that's plagued me for fucking years for roughly an hour or so after I wake up.

So yeah wondering who else has tried em and if they're worth getting to abort bad trips or send you off after stims/trips. They'd definitely work for me but I'm not sure about her given she has no tolerance so if the case is she's black out on 250mcg then I'd rather just get some etiz to keep around

Good to see you back. :D

yeah tried em once before when i was in drugs pig mode, just bought ten pills, but kept popping one after another throughout the evening. They had more of a recreational feel to them than etiz, so im going to have to be careful not to develop a new 'love affair', plus the very long half life is something to be aware of. Havent you recently succesfully quit benzos? You probably dont need me to tell you that "chipping" at any substance once you've had an addiction rarely works. There has been a dramatic change in the etiz supplu situation, only one UK vendor that i know of still stock it, and they are clearing their stocks and nor repleneshing. A new very similar substance has been bought to the market. It seems a ban is in the pipeline. Though very strange that there hasnt been any announcement, afaik.

Down to 12mg diaz daily, fucking getting there (slowly).

I need to get hold of some moggies or temazepam so I can have one last blast before I finish with them and attempt not to use them again.

Well Done. The effects of the taper sound very rough at times. you're doing really well. You'll be qutting smoking and getting your five portions of fruit and veg a day next.:D

Ha, packing in the devils lettuce today as it happens and I've only drunk two beers all week. Given up the fags and vape already!

I'm not tooo bad on the 5-a-day front, slowly sorting my diet out (kind of out of necessity, my stomach is fucked).

Oh, and thanks.:)

Fuckin 'ell, i was half joking with that post too. You have probably now dramatically improved your odds of having a long and healthy life.

Ha, we'll hold off from saying that quite yet. 18 months ago I was six months clean, not smoking, kickboxing 3-4 times a week, gym 2-3 times a week....Got a way to go before I'm back there!

Aye, you're well on the way though.

Im feeling fucking rough today, had a pentedrone allnighter, 12mg of etiz only knocked me out for 4 hours, then had some thai kratom to wake me up today, my heart-beat doesnt feel right and i havent even touched the ecig yet (im fucking paranoid and a hypocondriach but 'there's no smoke without fire) so using that as an excuse to start early on the flubroz for my day off treat.:D

Good to see you back. :D

yeah tried em once before when i was in drugs pig mode, just bought ten pills, but kept popping one after another throughout the evening. They had more of a recreational feel to them than etiz, so im going to have to be careful not to develop a new 'love affair', plus the very long half life is something to be aware of. Havent you recently succesfully quit benzos? You probably dont need me to tell you that "chipping" at any substance once you've had an addiction rarely works. There has been a dramatic change in the etiz supplu situation, only one UK vendor that i know of still stock it, and they are clearing their stocks and nor repleneshing. A new very similar substance has been bought to the market. It seems a ban is in the pipeline. Though very strange that there hasnt been any announcement, afaik.

I think you are refering to flubromazePAM not flubromazoLAM. The latter is a new fully hypnotic short acting benzo and the former is a long acting hypnotic.

I think you are refering to flubromazePAM not flubromazoLAM. The latter is a new fully hypnotic short acting benzo and the former is a long acting hypnotic.

Are either any good? I'm a sucker for hypnotics and getting hold of temazepam/nitrazepam/triazolam/midazolam etc is really hard.

i think even brimz said that flubromazepam is good. Until then he'd sworn blind that all RC benzos were shit.

Hmmmm....might have a little looksee. Unfortunately the chances of me being scripted nitrazepam these days is nil (although I did get a box of DHC out of my GP even though I'm on a naltrexone script the other day).

Havnt tried flubromazolam (Im interested though). Flubromazepam is great but lasts too damn long for me. Even 1 of the 4mg pellets makes me forget half the week and the first 2 days il be completely useless. As much as I love benzos i really cant afford to be chipping at them, they seem to leave me feeling depressed the following few days which i don't need. In saying that though If i see proof of an incoming ban im gona buy some more powdered etiz.

Clonazolam (clonitrazolam) anyone tried this yet? Iv ordered a small amount as it sounded great from what iv read on other forums.

Just got hold of some 2ml Xanax , can anyone confirm if there roughly equal to 20ml Valium ? Cheers.

Just forked out on 5 litres of PG. My doses are so ridiculously high i need that sort of quantity to get resonable VFM. I have some pyraz powder and more etiz powder on the way. All being well im aiming to make serious inroads into my taper this time. No more stalling around 13-14mg. Down to 11.6mg per night now. The current plan is just to lop off 1ml every few nights until i start running into problems.

Good luck with that dude, really mean it. The main thing is to be consistent with your attempts at reducing your dose, take your time, write it all on paper and listen to your body, its definitely possible. Iv had a bit of a slip up with the benzos recently (so much for sober October 8( ) But I took some flubromazepam and hopefully its long half life will see me out slowly and steadily, then a few days of anxiety and i should be fine. Ordered some more kratom to use for when I feel like i need the motivational lift. I know Kratom isnt the best for benzo wd but it should help once the worst of it is over and its far safer than a benzo addiction and with the added motivational buzz it gives il at least be productive.. hopefully.

Just found this on Wikipedia, i had been searching a while for a chart like this that included both RC and prescibed benzos with all the information on dose equivalences and half life etc, and here it is:

Drug Name Common Brand Names* Time to Peak Elimination Half-Life (h) Approximate Equivalent dose

Alprazolam Helex, Xanax, Xanor, Onax, Alprox, Restyl, Tafil, 1-2 9โ€“20 hours anxiolytic 1 mg
Bretazenil N/A ? 2.5 hours anxiolytic, anticonvulsant 0.5 mg
Bromazepam Lectopam, Lexaurin, Lexotanil, Lexotan, Bromam 1-3 10โ€“20 hours anxiolytic 5โ€“6 mg
Brotizolam Lendormin, Dormex, Sintonal, Noctilan 0.5-2 4โ€“5 hours hypnotic 0.25 mg
Chlordiazepoxide Librium, Risolid, Elenium 1.5-4 5โ€“30 hours [36โ€“200 hours] anxiolytic 25 mg
Cinolazepam Gerodorm 0.5-2 9 hours sedative 40 mg
Clonazepam Rivatril, Rivotril, Klonopin, Iktorivil, Paxam 1-4 18โ€“50 hours anxiolytic, anticonvulsant 0.5 mg
Clorazepate Tranxene, Tranxilium Variable 36โ€“100 hours anxiolytic, anticonvulsant 15 mg
Clotiazepam Veratran, Clozan, Rize 1-3 6โ€“18 hours anxiolytic 5โ€“10 mg
Cloxazolam Sepazon, Olcadil 2-5 (?) 18โ€“50 hours anxiolytic, anticonvulsant 1 mg
Delorazepam Dadumir 1-2 60โ€“140 hours anxiolytic 1 mg
Diazepam Antenex, Apaurin, Apzepam, Apozepam, Hexalid, Pax, Stesolid, Stedon, Valium, Vival, Valaxona 1-1.5 20โ€“100 hours [36โ€“200] anxiolytic, anticonvulsant, muscle relaxant 10 mg
Diclazepam[11] N/A 1.5-4 (4-6) 42โ€“220 hours [10โ€“200 (metabolites)] anxiolytic, anticonvulsant, hypnotic muscle relaxant, sedative, skeletal muscle relaxant 1-1.5 mg
Estazolam ProSom 1-5 10โ€“24 hours hypnotic 2 mg
Ethyl loflazepate Victan, Meilax, Ronlax 1.5 50โ€“100 hours anxiolytic 2 mg
Etizolam Etilaam, Etizest, Pasaden, Depas 1-2 6 hours anxiolytic, hypnotic 1 mg
Flubromazepam[12] N/A 1.5-4 (4-8) 100โ€“220 hours anxiolytic, anticonvulsant, hypnotic muscle relaxant, sedative 4-6 mg
Flunitrazepam Rohypnol, Hipnosedon, Vulbegal, Fluscand, Flunipam, Ronal, Rohydorm, 0.5-3 18โ€“26 hours [36โ€“200 hours] hypnotic 1 mg
Flurazepam Dalmadorm, Dalmane 1-1.5 40โ€“250 hours hypnotic 15โ€“30 mg
Flutoprazepam Restas 0.5-9 60โ€“90 hours hypnotic, anticonvulsant 2โ€“3 mg
Halazepam Paxipam 1-3 30โ€“100 hours anxiolytic 20โ€“40 mg
Ketazolam Anxon 2.5-3 30โ€“100 hours [36โ€“200] anxiolytic 15โ€“30 mg
Loprazolam Dormonoct 0.5-4 6โ€“12 hours hypnotic 2 mg
Lorazepam Ativan, Lorenin, Lorsilan, Temesta, Tavor, Lorabenz 2-4 10โ€“20 hours anxiolytic, anticonvulsant 1 mg
Lormetazepam Loramet, Noctamid, Pronoctan 0.5-2 10โ€“12 hours hypnotic 1.5 mg
Medazepam Nobrium, Ansilan, Mezapam, Rudotel, Raporan ? 36โ€“200 hours anxiolytic 10 mg
Midazolam Dormicum, Versed, Hypnovel, Dormonid 0.5-1 3 hours (1.8โ€“6 hours) hypnotic, anticonvulsant 7.5 mg
Nimetazepam Erimin 0.5-3 14โ€“30 hours hypnotic 5 mg
Nitrazepam Mogadon, Alodorm, Pacisyn, Dumolid, Nitrazadon 0.5-7 15โ€“38 hours hypnotic, anticonvulsant 10 mg
Nordazepam Madar, Stilny ? 50โ€“120 hours anxiolytic 10 mg
Oxazepam Seresta, Serax, Serenid, Serepax, Sobril, Oxabenz, Oxapax, Opamox 3-4 4โ€“15 hours anxiolytic 20mg
Phenazepam Phenazepam 1.5-4 60 hours anxiolytic, anticonvulsant 1 mg
Pinazepam Domar ? 40โ€“100 hours anxiolytic 20 mg
Prazepam Lysanxia, Centrax 2-6 36โ€“200 hours anxiolytic 20 mg
Premazepam N/A 2-6 10โ€“13 hours anxiolytic 15 mg
Pyrazolam N/A 1-1.5 16-18[13] hours anxiolytic 1 mg
Quazepam Doral 1-5 39โ€“120 hours hypnotic 20 mg
Temazepam Restoril, Normison, Euhypnos, Temaze, Tenox 0.5-3 8โ€“22 hours hypnotic 20 mg
Tetrazepam Myolastan 1-3 3โ€“26 hours Skeletal muscle relaxant 100 mg
Triazolam Halcion, Rilamir 0.5-2 2 hours hypnotic 0.25 (.5 with oral bioavailability) mg

I see from this chart that Flubro would appear to be the ideal benzo to complete a taper on, roughly 4-6 times weaker than etiz but with a gigantic half life, which will mean the abilty to get down to really low doses towards the end and to stabilse on them, should no Dr be forthcoming with a legit Diaz script. Flubros seem to be roghly twice the strength of Diaz on a mg per mg basis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_benzodiazepines

Last edited: