• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

DUSTER is destroying the scene!

My best friend was doin duster in her bed and stood up to put it away before her parents caught her, BAM! She hit her computer desk, and then her hardwood floor, passed out cold on her floor. She had two black eyes, a huge gash across her nose and this lump on her forehead. Try explaining that to your parents! Yeah mom, I stood up and passed out. That was all she said. SMOOCHES!
Love,
Venus
------------------
I look at you all and see the love there thats sleeping

YES!!!!! The THREAD THAT WILL NOT DIE! Lol.
Doesn;t taht duster just make ya feel...so...dirty.... LOL (those that have sampled it know jsut what I mean).

my fiancee and his friends do DustOff... they think it's the greatest thing in the world. one day, my friend jarrod went into like a coma or something for a few hours and couldn't move... it was really scary, we thought he was going to die. and they are all so stupid... cuz they still do it. they're all into "Rush" too which i think is dumb and smells really bad. i wonder what it does to your brain. can't be good.
be careful people.
------------------
Happiness is what you make of it. Hug like you mean it.
~~E-girl
X-cuse me... are you gonna eat that whole thing?

here in NC i never see anyone doing whippits or duster at parties...of course our scene isnt quite as big yet so i guess i should expect that sometime in the near future...

This deserves a bump!!
I finally got around to doing duster this weekend. Shit blew me away, so much better than whippits. Although I passed out 2/3 times and I always got that paranoia when I gain consciousness again.
It's cuz I think stupid shit while I'm out, and then I get up and I can't remember if I made an ass out of myself or not. I guess it didn't help that like 40 people were watching me as I did it.
I dunno just how bad it is for you, but I can see myself doing this shit occasionally.
------------------
Call Hooray The Record Stopped!
wOOt wOOt!!

oh fuck yea stu, dust off is a stronger buzz than wippets.
fuck wippits.
Okay, I must be a crackhead but i live in florida and when i used to roll, DUST OFF (i dont call it DUSTER cause thats gay)was my blow up drug of choice.
NOTHING I have ever heard of will make you blow up better than chewing up 3 mixed EXCELLENT beans back in 98 from da day and then inhaling a huge hit of dust off.
I guess I have blown up more than anyone in the world. Anyway, this is when I saw shit multply. Fuck the vibrations. This was waayy better. I was BLOWING FUCKING DOORS.
DUST OFF is dangerous. I KNEW how to use it. I was taught by a regular dut off user that there is a certain way to use it.
BUT, IN NO WAY DO I RECCOMEND IT. DO NOT TRY IT.
Everyone I know that tried it, though THEY WERE GONNA DIE. They said they were knocking on hells door. And they were serious. They were so fucking scared.
I am the only one I know that didn;t think that. Anyway, if you use it while you're rolling you will experience the ultimate blow up.
Sure I loved dust off sober too. I used to do whole bottles a night.
I'd say I have done about 20 bottles of dust off. I did them all in a couple month time period. I was cracked out as fuck.
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE BUZZ FROM DUST OFF IS MORE INTENSE THAN HEROIN?
I have never done heroin so i dont know. I will never do heroin, but i am just curious...
Anyway, dont try this stuff!
I used to be crazy! Me and my friends would go to walmart and buy a few bottles for about 4.97 and fucking just do whole fucking bottles in a half an hour.
But my BEST roll ever was when I ate 2 double stacked White elephants and 1 lemon drop (beans from 98) and then inhaled some dust off.
These beans were also the best beans going around in 98
and even the shitty beans in 98 are better than a lot of the beans now.
So basically I was rolling about 1,000,000 times harder than anyone on this site ever has, UNLESS you ate the best beans in 98 and then mixed them like me (that makes you roll harder, its not safe or reccomended) and then shot some dust off in your mouth!
Again, NO ONE EVER try this. I know I am making it sound good.
It is NOT good at all.
THE THING ABOUT IT IS THAT THIS BUZZ I HAD WHEN I WAS ROLLING A MILLION TIMES AS HARD AS MOST OF YOU HAVE, WAS THE BEST BUZZ I HAVE EVER HAD. THE MULTIPLYING VISUALS WERE THE BEST IN THE WORLD. THE BUZZ WAS ABSOULTELY UNBELIVEABLE.
IMAGINE TAKING 20 OF THE GOOD BEANS GOING AROUND NOW AND HAVING NO UNPLEASANT EFFECTS. THAT'S WHAT HTIS WAS LIKE BUT EVEN BETTER.
So be smart and dont use dust off!
I quit dust off and now I buy it solely for cleaning my computer. Its so wierd buying it for a good reason now.
I am so tempted to do it now after all this talk about it, but I am NOT going to. I will just forget all about this. Too bad I don't have a fucking quart of beer.
Oh yea, I heard all this shit about fucking wrecking your cars and shit while on it.
I used to get fucking drukk as hell, and then go out and drive and then while i was driving, I would fucking hit the fucking dust off and so then i would be drunk and fucked up off of the dust off all at once. Oh yea, I was always stoned too.
So basically I am the BEST driver in the world. If I can drive drunk AND on dust off at the same time. It was no problem for me, but I would leave the walmart parking lot and just drive crazier than anyone you have EVER seen. But I dont reccomend it. ITs so dangerous. People can teven fuckin drivbe sober or drunk, or even while on the dust off alone so how the fuck are they gonna do it on BOTH?!
Just because I did it, dont let that make you think its safe. NOPE, I SWEAR TO GOD I AM THE BEST DRIVER EVER CREATED.
I DONT EVEN HAVE A CLOSE MATCH. I TOTALLY BLOW EVERYONE AWAY. THIS IS NO BULLSHIT.
PLEASE BELIVE ME. IF YOU DONT YOU ARE CRAZY, CAUSE I'M NOT LYING.
SO BE CAREFUL!

How exactly do you do Duster do you put a towel over tha place where it comes out then you inhale it. or do you just take a spray directly to tha mouth. i have never heard of huffing duster before. i wanna try it.
------------------
peep tha balistics, lets get realistic!!!!!!!!!

OH GOD...THE HORROR THE HORROR!
Duster is back to re-assrape the scene! EEEEEEEEK!
------------------
If it's orange and fuzzy, it's FoXy...therefore it's a CANDYFLIPPER!
"Yer a FoX, yer supposed to bite...."
AIM: OrangeFuzzy1

Oh lord what have I done!?!?
I never shoulda bumped thsi shit, it was long gone and everyone had forgotten, but now it's back!
Liquidrolls, go check my duster post in "Other Drugs" forum, I replied to your post there on how to properly inhale duster.
------------------
Call Hooray The Record Stopped!
wOOt wOOt!!

Mr. Skinny gee,
Is there a drug that you HAVEN'T tried?? It seems that every drug someone mentions on here, you have done and it was better than theirs.
BTW, it's spelled weird, not wierd.

I didn't even know what the hell duster was until this weekend when I asked out loud. I think it was Shootin' Salad who pointed at me and said, "Somebody please tell me that he did not just ask that question!"
smile.gif
I was enlightened and I don't believe I'd want to do it. Stick to the air horns, huh?
------------------
Hey, are there any tobacco bits on my filter? I can't focus...

liquid ocean---very funny
sunny-- give me a break, you are the 784387 person to come up the the dumbest agrument that exists. "YOU CANT SPELL"
We are all getiting sick of your dumb arguemnts.
And for liquid rolls--- I never heard of anyone using a towel. That sounds fucking retarded. I just sprayed it directly in my mouth. DO NOT TRY IT THOUGH.
IF YOU DO YOU ARE STUPID AND WILL END UP LIKE ME!

duster = evil
i have seen a girl almost drink out of a bong and try to smoke a vicks inhaler b/c of duster
again,
duster = evil

What about for the peeps who can't get off on whippets???!!?! I've done dusters b4 if u've ever huffed freon, U already know what huffing a dusters like... Don't try it, it can really fuck u up... if u do try it, make sure ur with some1 so they can catch ur ass when u fall over in whaaaa whaaaa land. peace tater heads
smile.gif

------------------
~¤CaTcH mAh hanD n COmE wIf Me CloSe ur EyEs n DrEEEEEEEaaaaaM¤~

What about for the peeps who can't get off on whippets???!!?! I've done dusters b4 if u've ever huffed freon, U already know what huffing a dusters like... Don't try it, it can really fuck u up... if u do try it, make sure ur with some1 so they can catch ur ass when u fall over in whaaaa whaaaa land. peace tater heads
smile.gif

------------------
~¤CaTcH mAh hanD n COmE wIf Me CloSe ur EyEs n DrEEEEEEEaaaaaM¤~

This thing is wack....i've seen 2 kinds of idiots, the ones whos do DUSTER and the ones who do WD-40..this is real, did u know?? i mean WD-40 is like a oily substance..damn! the gods must be crazy!!
------------------
Afroman

I see something very messed up here....
most of you obviously hate the idea of someone "huffing" duster.....
but alot of these same people seem to have no problem what so ever huffing the fucking n2o...
isn't this just a *tad* hypocritical??
nitrus, duster.... whatever, huffing that kind of shit is just fucking lame...
I just laugh at those who think nitrus is somehow magically so much safer...
you couldn't pay me to crack a whippet or spray the shit I used to use to burn people's necks when I was kid up my ass...

i've never done it, so i guess i'm lucky i was never stupid enough to even think of it.
can you say..."duh"? i knew you could!!