• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

DUSTER is destroying the scene!

FoX

Bluelight Crew
I remeber back int he old days when you could go to parties and see kids giving each other massages, making out, and smearing vicks all over themselves. But now, all you ever see is kids sittiing around in puddles doing duster! Everyone has that glassy eyed look, and there is no dirt to be seen anywhere on the floor!
How can people do that to themselves...inserting cans of compressed air in places that were never meant to see a straw. I measn, juts this weekend someone was putting duster in their...oh nevermind, this is a family board and the truth would be too AWFUL!
I think this is a serious problem and it must be addressed. What can we do?
------------------
If it's orange and fuzzy, it's FoXy....
Or if it has a purple head....
[This message has been edited by FoX (edited 27 April 2000).]

I know my little foxy one...
Sad but true story...
I have a friend..let's call him "brown"..two weeks ago, he discovered duster because a friend named "Dak" suggested they buy it due to lack of funds. The "Florida Central Crew" (remember names are to protect the innocent)
"brown" liked the duster at first, but after a few hits, he swore he was high fiving Satan. Then he hid the duster for everyone's own good.
Duster brought out the worst in the "Florida Central Crew" it was evil...it is ruining our scene. BAN DUSTER! Maybe 60 Minutes should do a special on Duster!

Duster is nasty... rots your brain.....
Ugh.. I remember doing duster years ago.. passing out and pissing myself in the hall of my friends house right as his parents came home.... fun fun fun

DUSTER!!! Are these people insane! Duster's alright like first time but after that you really get screwed. Buy the way...where were they putting it...just curious...cause I've only heard of it being inhaled.

Duster is that compressed air shite that you clean PCs with.
Seriously folks, inhaling household chemicals is pretty damn ghetto. I would have thought we were above that sort of shit.
BTW, duster is 1,1,1,2-tetraflouroethane, and if i remember, ethanes kick the oxygen out and take over. It's pretty harsh.

harsh?? wait till you put in your member...poking is the new fad every needs to try it forget snorting whipits....

“Duster kills brain cells dead!!!”
The duster epidemic is out of control and ruining the scene. I remember back in the day
when it was all about love and sharing but since duster has come long things have changed
for the worse.
Brownman I to have heard the story of Brown & Dak. They where both lucky that they
where able to escape the addictive wraith of duster but many are not as lucky.
People we need to do something! Write your local congressman and please ask them to
vote yes on the Anti-Duster bill. Remember together we stand divided we fall.
[This ad was bought to by the partnership for a Duster-Free America]

You guys should see the Duster Problem in Toronto. It's horrible
frown.gif
In the last month I have seen the price go from $4.98 a can to $11.99....that's how in demand this stuff is. Most stores can't even keep this stuff on the shelf, people walking out with cases of this stuff, it's really bad.
Common people, you don't Duster to have a good time!
smile.gif

Nobody does Duster here in Detroit that I've seen and I'm out there everyweekend so I'm pretty sure of it. What kind of effects does it give you, what could you compare it too, like n2o or something. I like REAL drugs. Who here likes real drugs.
------------------
I pretend to work. They pretend to pay.

I am so relieved someone finially posted on this subject..I have been meaning to do so for quite some time...Duster is absolutly ruining the scene....At first I just thought it was certain people doing it. But now I see its widespread..
Weeks, even months brushing off any hopes of "spring cleaning" for an excuse to buy one more can. Whatsup with this? I guess it was okay, when people were only inhaling it. But when you start attaching duster to private parts, the joys of the product just begin to turn me away..atleast..

Duster is deadly... ugh.. fries the brain like hell.. makes music sound neat for waht 10 minutes? phuck it.. just drop another pill

Um.
You guys are joking, right? Or... huh? I mean. I have absolutely never heard, seen, nor smelt anything 'bout this... Duster thing.
If you're NOT joking, I spoze I should be glad the Ohio party scene doesn't seem to know about this stuff..?
~*~ Puzzled Ashke ~*~

this is the first time I heard of this .. is this some kind of a sick joke ?
doing anything that starves your brain of 02 is STUPID, including err I am not gonna say it cuz lot of you do it .. anyway I am out
pete
[This message has been edited by EEEmazingPete (edited 27 April 2000).]

I knew this guy where i used to live as a kid. HE walked around screamin out loud to people who werent there. He wasnt that old really...prolly ealry 20's. Normal lookin guy. Prolly could have been a catch for some lady under different circumstances. But he was a "huffer", or so all our parents and stuff told us. He used to huff gas, paint thinner and shit. Now he's totally borked. I know that duster is a little different, but pretty much the same i guess. A chemical that shouldnt be inhaled...and is. Well anyway, that shit stuck with me. Im scared to even do whipits really. Ive done like 4 in my life. But that guy walkin around all fucked up, yellin at shit that wasnt there, covered in his own poop and pee and shit really stuck in my memory. And im glad. There has to be a line drawn at some point. I mean I wont be a hypocrit and critisize anyone for doing something that I dont see fit for me, but I think a little common sense goes a looooooong way
smile.gif

-=DLR=-

Hell soldiers with me in Bosnia used to use that shit to get high. They seemed to enjoy it, although they were idiots to begin with so its hard to say how stupid it made them. I do recall them falling over and hitting the floor with a rather loud thump after inhaling.
I guess some people really really want to kill brain cells.
------------------
Peace
Soulwatcher
"me Grimmlok think me want to drop E and listen to trance..."

never really heard of duster being used like that. sounds like a really horrible thing to do to yourself.
but there is a can sitting on my computer desk and i was just wondering, how the HELL do they sneak it in?? its at least bigger than a 12oz aluminum can.
....or do we not want to know....
------------------
Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source

Huffing.....We had a carload of fairly local girls die last year because they were huffing duster and driving. Very, very sad. What the duster didn't do to them, the car accident did. What a waste.
frown.gif

Caress