• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drugs dont really get me high anymore

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
Drugs dont get me high anymore coke just makes me edgy and overstimulated and with no euphoria opiates dont get m high but i get reall drowsy and psychedelics just give me weurd trips lacking in visuals and insight alcohol is alright but i can get violent on it so abstain from that maybe my dopeamine e receptors have become desensitisized

it's called life either quit, Go for a jog or move onto something stronger and become a junkie just go for a job(edit jog) forget about the drugs their still gonna be there when you get back.

Last edited:
it's called life either quit, Go for a jog or move onto something stronger and become a junkie just go for a job forget about the drugs their still gonna be there when you get back.
I love running tbh always have but think its time to quit everything and ive been taking harder stuff such as heroin and crack only smoking tho and crack gives me too much anxiety and heroin just makes me realky drowsy to the point i just constantly fall asleep

Tolerance develop quickly for some effect of the same drug but other effect still active.

You need a long T-break Buddy. 3 months will be good. Without any low doses.

It's happened to me with muscarine antagonists and caffeine etc.. this also well reported by thc users.
Possibly but the thing is these drugs effect me still i get all the side effects with no euphoria like heroin makes me itch and nod but no real euphoria coke and speed my heart rate etc but again the high is absent but ive abused drugs a lot not really worth it anymore but i still chase the memory

Drugs dont get me high anymore coke just makes me edgy and overstimulated and with no euphoria opiates dont get m high but i get reall drowsy and psychedelics just give me weurd trips lacking in visuals and insight alcohol is alright but i can get violent on it so abstain from that maybe my dopeamine e receptors have become desensitisized
Does pot make you really anxious too? Yeah towards the end of my heavy use, using just started to loose it’s fun. It may be time to take a break and let your mind heal, or maybe it’s time to start thinking about recovery. Good luck OP

Does pot make you really anxious too? Yeah towards the end of my heavy use, using just started to loose it’s fun. It may be time to take a break and let your mind heal, or maybe it’s time to start thinking about recovery. Good luck Oit does if i havent smoked in a while but once i start binging on it its quite relaxing but isnt as fufulling nowdays as it makea me want opiates
I dont smoke as often nowadays but i get intial anxiety once i start if i havent smoked in a while but once i start binging on it its quite relaxing and i enjoy it with films but isnt as fufulling nowdays as it makea me want opiates

I dont smoke as often nowadays but i get intial anxiety once i start if i havent smoked in a while but once i start binging on it its quite relaxing and i enjoy it with films but isnt as fufulling nowdays as it makea me want opiates
I can understand that. Have you tried Kratom as a safer alternative to opiates?

As you age and use more and more drugs the less euphoric they become.

That 80mg oxycontin pill you might have snorted back when you were 20 will never feel the same.

For instance I hadn't had opioids in a couple of years (having previously been a very heavy opioid user) and I got a couple real pharmaceutical 80mg oxycontin pills (not pressed).

I was pretty excited, and before a university finance lecture of all things, i snorted a whole 80mg pill, with zero tolerance (FYI please don't snort OC80s with zero tolerance -- I'm built different) and went to class. Sure it was strong and I felt pretty good but I was kind of disappointed. I expected more as I had no tolerance whatsoever. After class I snorted another one, and it just ended up making me feel nauseated more than it made me feel good.

Have you been put on psych meds recently?

I used to smoke weed like it was tobacco, all day every day. Now it makes me paranoid and anxious. Only a puff here and there nowadays.

I used to smoke weed like it was tobacco, all day every day. Now it makes me paranoid and anxious. Only a puff here and there nowadays.

That's the secret mate. A puff here and there keeps me happy. My kids watch me skinning up and can't believe I can actually feel the amount I put in a spliff. I just tell them they haven't learnt to appreciate it yet...

Its like when the other drugs stop. The weed gets even stronger.

Also don't forget weed is much stronger these days. (article talks lots about smoking too, not just edibles).

“Some patients will have psychosis, hallucinations or they will hear things,” Monte said. “The more common thing is acute anxiety, panic attacks, and very high heart rates.”

The same shit happened to this kid here. Was blazed out 24/7 and hearing shit. Police locked him up and put him in a ward. Its crazy how strong herb is these days.

I love running tbh always have but think its time to quit everything and ive been taking harder stuff such as heroin and crack only smoking tho and crack gives me too much anxiety and heroin just makes me realky drowsy to the point i just constantly fall asleep
Weird. Running/adrenline exercise does nothing for me. I don't get adrenaline rushes like people talk about, have never felt one. I only get rushes from drugs or feel good from them etc. I figure that's what sets me apart from others who seem to get all these amazing feelings in real life without drugs. I wouldn't want to be like those people though. That seems weird to me

It's possible that you're allergic to a drug or maybe how you take it. For example, you say you smoke crack. Do you smoke heroin as well? Maybe try inhaling cocaine and inhaling heroin (separately). That's safer but see if that changes anything. You could be allergic to the smoke from one or both of them

If I smoke a cigar I'll feel sick towards the end of it, but if I inhale snuff tobacco (snuff) I don't get sick and it makes me feel good. Needless to say I haven't smoked a cigar in several years. There's no point

As you age and use more and more drugs the less euphoric they become.

That 80mg oxycontin pill you might have snorted back when you were 20 will never feel the same.

For instance I hadn't had opioids in a couple of years (having previously been a very heavy opioid user) and I got a couple real pharmaceutical 80mg oxycontin pills (not pressed).

I was pretty excited, and before a university finance lecture of all things, i snorted a whole 80mg pill, with zero tolerance (FYI please don't snort OC80s with zero tolerance -- I'm built different) and went to class. Sure it was strong and I felt pretty good but I was kind of disappointed. I expected more as I had no tolerance whatsoever. After class I snorted another one, and it just ended up making me feel nauseated more than it made me feel good.
It all feels the same to me. I still have a naturally high tolerance to marijuana, opiates and LSD. That means I've always needed more than everyone else and according to what I've read, they're high amounts too

I hope that doesn't get worse, hehe

That's the secret mate. A puff here and there keeps me happy. My kids watch me skinning up and can't believe I can actually feel the amount I put in a spliff. I just tell them they haven't learnt to appreciate it yet...
I enjoy weed stiil only spliffs tho put about half g in a spliff with tobbaco but only smoke on my own when im not doing anything dont do bongs or edibles anymore they are too strong