Drug_Wench in Detox Update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw that's great to hear she's doing so well :)
She was dead scared about it all, with the seizures etc.
Yay for DW ♥

Hope you get better luv....

thought you'd been too quiet on here lately :p

message me when you get better k :)

much love from depone DW.

heaps of respect for you no matter what your doing or how your doing it.

hope deeW is holding up fine.

Do you know how long she will be gone for libby?

Best wishes go out to Lydia from vortex, she's helped me out with some things, and been a positive influence (as many of you have been).

I don't really like the fact she's on Suboxone, but it is her body and treatment so obviously I don't want to influence anything...It just seems to me like that stuff should be reserved for people who are really in the deep end, and who simply will not be able to quit without it, for the withdrawal and craving for it would be too immense. I feel DW is stronger than that, and could have managed the withdrawals, how long was she on the H, like 4 weeks tops, right? I wouldn't have thought that Suboxone would be needed, especially for DW! But oh well, I do hope the maintenance is a short one, it would seem so counter-productive to me to turn a 1 month addiction into a year of maintenance or something crazy like that.

Lydia, the fact that you are human and make mistakes does not take away from the fact that you are truly an inspiration to so many of us here in TDS. So many could learn from your strength and courage. Keep it up! <3<3<3

Aww you're welcome.

More messages passed on to DW, I'm sure she's feeling pretty loved right now :)

i forgot how soon DW was going to rehab.. wondering why she hasn't posted.

hope everything is going swimmingly

drug wench gave me the idea to get two pet rats. she really helped me alot by suggesting that. they are running loose around my pad causing trouble. if any of you see her, give her a hug from me and send my love. i hope she is doing well. i can tell by how she writes that she is a wonderful lady, and look forward to seeing her back on bluelight when she is better.

She leaves the CADS facility tomorrow night, yippee! FREEDOM

thanks heaps for the updates on lydia, libby:)

im looking forward to talking to her and hearing about her success.

lots of love from steve <3

yeah thanks for keeping us updated libster.
It has been a while without dw. Hopefully she got clean

Yeah thanks a lot Libby, and I'm sure DW appreciated you visiting her too <3

Looking forward to chatting to you soon DW!! <3 <3 <3

Oh and if anyone has anything nice they'd like me to pass along to her while she's in detox, I will txt her and let her know so-and-so said such-and-such. I probably visit her again before she gets out too.

If you could tell her Gorg says best wishes and love, and that we can beat meth together it'd be much appreciated! :)
Good for Lydia, she truly deserves to be free of it and have a happy life.

She leaves the CADS facility tomorrow night, yippee! FREEDOM

Good to hear it. I hope shes doing well and didnt have to rough a go of it. I hope she can manage to stay off for good too because if anyone deserves peace and happiness she does.

hey i really appreciate this thread
i was going to start my own thread but i think since this one has bn started ill just let u know how evrything went in here
the first few days were shit - i was put on suboxone originally to wean off over the 2 months but i wasnt really comfortable till id reached 32mg
i was also given loperamide, clonidine and had my valium briefly upped to 60mg a day
i wud hav had to stay in much longer if id wanted to totally jump off the suboxone
yes this time round id only bn using opiates since september but ive bn known as a chronic relapser on homebake, morphine, heroin, etc in the past following a 3 yr habit, and since ive bn on valium ive craved and abused opiates so talking over with the doctors and nurses at the inpatient facility it was decided i was best to go on maintenance (methadone or suboxone and definitely rather suboxone than methadone even tho sub costs over here) until im off the valium
so i managed to stay in for only 2 weeks and hav left on 16mg sub a day
i realise im going to hav to taper from that once im thru the valium taper but at least it seems to keep my opiate cravings at bay and has meant i cud leave earlier than they were going to make me stay in for
im starting intensive outpatient therapy from tomorrow, including relapse prevention
i even met a special someone (alcoholic not junkie so were pretty safe i think - and were taking it slow) since ive bn in there
he needs a place to stay while hes doing outpatient rehab so weve offered him a room here and hes thinking about it
there wont b any drink in the house anyway - im on strict orders not to drink while on suboxone.....only pot is 'allowed' (fine with that - i prefer pot to drinking anyway) and like me, this guy smokes on weekends
also like me he has GAD, and is a total bogan....but a gentleman, and quite shy and sweet
i dont dare say i luv him - i know how realistic things r really and i know we havnt known each other long
i also want to take it slowly - hes just someone special for now
oh....and towards the end of my stay i pissed positive for methamphetamine wud u believe it
originally my neighbour said he put it in some sherbet he brought me (diffrent neighbour from the one ive stopped seeing) but later said he was joking
then they sent my test to the lab to confirm and it came back negative!
its amazing the power of the mind - id bn so led to believe i was on meth i actually had a false high!
since theyd put me thru a lot of stress, saying i was looking at being kicked out and evrything i demanded a fucking letter of apology and thankfully they agreed they were out of order accusing me before theyd got the official lab results and wud send me a letter of apology
so thats me - ready to start a fresh new year and face (to quote.....yes.....iron maiden 'a brave new world')
thank u libby, for making this thread, and thank u to all who wished me well
this place really is a special place <3
glad to b back

Status
Not open for further replies.