Drug_Wench in Detox Update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libby

Bluelighter
I visited Lydia in Detox and she is doing well, she's on sub-oxy-somethingerother maintenance, and she was in good spirits, she's really happy she decided to go into treatment.

I'm really happy she's doing well, and she wanted me to let you guys know she's still alive and stuff. She misses you guys.

Oh and if anyone has anything nice they'd like me to pass along to her while she's in detox, I will txt her and let her know so-and-so said such-and-such. I probably visit her again before she gets out too.

Libby said:
Oh and if anyone has anything nice they'd like me to pass along to her while she's in detox, I will txt her
Love from Enki

best wishes to DW. good to hear that she's holding up and in good spirits!

Ok yay I have sent to her love from you three, but its 3:30am so shes likely asleep. :D

send her my love! its good to hear shes doing well, thanks for the update.

i applaud her strength, and cant wait for her to back here, happy & healthy.

<3

Last edited:
DW is the BL'er I most respect. I'm so happy she's taking care of herself

I don't 'know' her, and she doesnt know me but I've read her posts often over the years and if there's anyone who deserves good wishes & encouragement it's DW. She's given so much to others over the years so here's a bit for her in return by way of thanks :) Good luck Lydia - in sickness or in health you're an inspiration to many :).

Awww thanks for letting us know Libby!! It's great to hear she's doing well! Didn't expect any less of her though hehehe :)

Tell her n3o sends her love and hugs too <3 <3 <3

I'm glad she's getting the help that she needs and that she's taking the right steps. I think she'll be OK. I was amazed at just how well she ended up doing before. I've been talking to her for a few years now, met her on another forum, and she's one of my favorite people to talk to.

If you happen to get to visit her again, please consider letting her know that Lokai gives her all of his best :)

Much love, may her efforts prove fruitful for her.

Last edited:
I knew she would do well anyway cause she is one strong chick. Im glad shes on suboxone so it won't be so hard coming off it for her.

Much love, may her efforts prove fruitful for her.

(Mod: Sorry to post when I've be asked not to. But when it comes to someone I have grown to care about I hope you can pardon the infraction.)

To Drug_Wench: good on you girly for taking steps to get your life going in a healthy direction.

Miss you mate, hope you are holding up ok!! <3

PT: I saw the context that it was suggested you not post here. I suggest you read that thread again and adjust your own behaviour towards others in this forum and in normal life rather than trying to manipulate everyone else to suit you.

Status
Not open for further replies.