Drug_Wench in Detox Update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big hugs for DW!!! <3 <3 <3
So glad to hear it's been a success honey :)
And so glad to have you back! As you can see we've missed you!!
Also, looking forward to hearing progression of this new special friend ;)
Love n3o <3

Wow, d_w what a wild ride. I can't believe your neighbour [glad you didn't refer to them as your friend] said he had spiked your sherbert? What a douche.
Glad to hear you're staying strong and taking things slow and steady. The outpatient care sounds excellent, as does your someone special.

Take care. :)

I already said this to you on MSN; but it is so good to see you back, healthy & clean.
You deserve to be happy <3

Good to see you back! Hopefully you and this new guy can find happiness in each other and won't need drugs anymore! Good luck with out-patient, I'm sure you'll do just fine. Watch out for the pot, was that not the first drug you had, after a year of sobriety? I can't remember 100%, but just watch out for slipping back into old habits, eh? Keep it to special occasions!

you probably don't know me, but I have seen the love and compassion you give other posters and I only want to wish you the best.

good luck :)

that's great news

even though they accused you of pissing positive for meth, it seems like that place is pretty lenient. we weren't allowed any other drugs, even if they were prescribed, other than the ones that they provided(suboxone, clonidine, anti-nausea meds, etc). i almost got kicked out, and was suspended for a week, for coming up positive for xanax, even though it was prescribed to me for genuine purposes. another guy almost got kicked out for testing positive for thc. and this is all after inpatient detox was complete. we were in outpatient suboxone meetings.

good luck with the tapering and therapy

do you plan on sticking to a specific taper schedule?

Welcome back! You know I can empathize with the false positive thing. It sounds like you handled it very well.

As for the weed thing, I bit my tongue last time, but this time I'm going to be honest - it's not a good idea. I went through some "slippage" towards the end of December, and I'd be happy to discuss it with anyone via PM. The lesson I learned is that you pick up right where you left off. A hardcore addict does not go back to being a weekend drinker or occasional weed smoker.

welcome back deedubbbbs!

you seem alot more settled and im glad you have a plan and things are going better now.

depner.

ah wench, so good to have you back. Are you ready to face the challenges of the "real world" now? Just do your best and always remember you've got lots of friends here...

Welcome back dw, and glad to hear how well things are going!

Oh man I've so glad the test was wrong, and you didn't actually have meth in you.
I was SOO paranoid, you'd think *I* put it in your food I brought in for you and wouldn't like me anymore. *phew*

Welcome back as alot of other people have said before me, good luck and a <3 from me :)

Peace o/

WELCOME BACK! I'm glad you did what you knew you needed to do and you should be damn proud of yourself for it! But you were one of the first threads I checked when I got back to BLing. I'm glad to see all is well. Much love!<3

Status
Not open for further replies.