View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Drug of choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got to put my vote in for AMT. I've never had visuals like those i get with amt from anything else. Plus, you can beat a 12 hour trip when you've got all night to party. The only thing is that the comedown isn't so great, but that can be fixed.

LSD is really fantastic, but I thought it felt a little bit impersonal. Shrooms got me in touch with myself and nature a lot more... and I thought that everything seemed more alive because they retained their own colors (mostly) as opposed to acid. But believe it or not... I think I like LSA the best. It has a more mellow, longer lasting trip, and everything around you seems so incredibly alive and happy. LSA was also the drug I found best to connect with other people and have really cool conversations.

ketamine...or maybe 2ct7. mmm.
however, if i had to permanently eliminate every drug from my life except one, i'd keep ghb. it's not mindblowing, but i like it a LOT, and i can use it really frequently without warping my reality (whereas if i was doing t7 and k all the time, i'd probably get a little twisted). it's the perfect school-night drug. :)

WEED IS A DRUG! Hate to break it to the potheads in denial...but marijuana is indeed a consciousness-altering chemical (and for the record, caffeine, alcohol, and nicotine are too).
As for my favorite drug...METHAMPHETAMINE wins the contest. Caffeine is pretty up there too -- I don't know if I could live without it (and I LOVE the fact that I orgasm twice as fast and twice is hard after a cup of coffee). Why do I like meth? It's so versatile, and so functional. It makes me feel like me (already energetic) squared. It's being smarter, faster, more creative, hornier, and happier all at once. I can take a little and do some work, take some more and have great sex, or take a lot and get fucked out of my skull. :)
I also really like MDMA, and acid at lower (less than 5 hits) doses.
[ 15 April 2002: Message edited by: fairnymph ]

My favourite drug is music, in case you wanted to know. If you didn't then too bad, cause now you know.

LSD, though it has it's downsides (paranoia, stomach cramps) is still the best thing out there. At least you KNOW when you are on an acid trip...No fucking around, it takes you and dumps you in places you have never been before.

Hands down. . . mushrooms. Psilocybin has helped me change my life in so many ways. Plus I have found that right after I am done tripping I am completely normal, which I like. Taking mushrooms in nature has to be one of the most rewarding spiritual situations one can experience.
Low doses are mellow and can be fun in social situations. While high doses can catapult one into a level IV experience.
I find that many tryptamines take your place to a certain place. Psilocybin, LSD, AMT, 5-meo-DiPT. They just take you to this place in a different way, and each is unique in their own way. Mushrooms are just my favorite, because they do it so naturally. It just confronts me with my mind in a no holds-barred event.
[ 15 April 2002: Message edited by: PARADIGM ]

amt is definitely my favorite....long, mellow, and spirtual (for me) tripping is what i'm all about...so if you haven't tried, i suggest you do!

Definitely lsd. Perhaps its just because i so rarely get to have it, but it has produced the most unreal and incredible experiences and for that I choose it to be my favorite drug.

I just want to say that Bubblewrap's description of Nitrous Oxide is by far the most intelligent and mind-boggling scope into that high. I have found myself in that frame of mind exactly while rolling, the greater message standing right there before the eye of my mind, and infinite amount of time seems to stretch, and then you trip back into reality, 1 step closer and yet miles further from understanding that feeling. It's odd though b/c when I have done it NOT on MDMA, it just seems like a quick, goofy high filled with "alien Wah-Wah noises". Thank you so much for your insight. As for favorites... You gotta love the Chronic.

2uf4pk6.jpg

Not PD material!!!
And really it was kind of pointless to bump such an old thread to say "lol."

Status
Not open for further replies.