PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Drug of choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Flag

Bluelighter
Was just wondering what everyone's drug of choice is out there. If you could please post your drug(s) of choice and a reason why...
DXM - Dextromethorphan is different from any drug you will experience in your life. The trip is hard, lasting, and in my opinion, very fulfilling. The syrup may taste like shit, but in the end, the whole experience is well worth it.
Pot - How could you go wrong with pot... unless you're allergic or something. Marijuana is the most popular drug in the United States and quite possibly the world... I know why, do you? HEhe.

For me I don't think of pot as a drug (oh, I know it is, same as caffeine, alcohol, etc.) but more as a lifestyle choice. But if push comes to shove kind buds win every time.
As for "drug" drugs then I'll have to go with that perenial favorite: LSD. Acid has altered more minds and opened more eyes in this society than any other substance (excluding pot), and its a damn good time, too.

I agree with Jerryblunted LSD is the single best "drug" out there...too bad its becoming so scarce these days... I think most of the new "Underground Chemists" are producing MDMA because as everyone knows MDMA is the most popular synthetic drug in the world. Without question MDMA is a fun drug BUT LSD can and will change your life for the better, It will open the doors of perception to a new reality. This gets me thinking, 20 years from now Im pretty certain the MDMA(Ecstacy) craze will be over BUT what new synthetic drug will take its place????
[ 08 April 2002: Message edited by: Madhatter4 ]

White Flag I totally agree!!!! Read my signature.
[ 08 April 2002: Message edited by: C20 H25 N3 O ]

DXM? Wtf are u retarded? DXM is so friggen boring, and trust me, DXMhbr salt is SOOO much more intense than the little kiddie syrup. But its still kinda boring!
I have to say S H R O O M Sbecause of the connectedness to nature and humanity and the universe and all human consciousness in general. It really shows the beauty in all things, good or evil. Its like going to base, becoming ancient man and "perfectly" educated man at the same time. Return to the garden of eden, so to speak. Not to mention theyre in no way harmful if used responsibly.
Acid is my runner up tho!
(and if any of you dumb kiddies say ecstasy, damn im gonna smack ya! hehehe just kidding)

I'll probably get bitchslapped, but i'm gonna say MDA. I've never felt as connected with the universe as i did on that drug. The visuals are really minimal, but i don't notice visuals very much.
My psychadelic experience is still kind of limited though (acid 4 times, shrooms 3, salvia 3, amt 1)
The one i probably learned the most from was acid though, but it seems like acid throws a lot of bullshit at you along with the insights. Shrooms seem too negative to me, they make me feel like a shithead (maybe i am). AMT was really intense, but not all that memorable. Salvia i've never gotten strong effects from.

its just the moment in time that makes my choice and that will be 5-meo-dipt. why you will think last time me and some of my fellow travelers took some on first sence and got one of those experiences you can only have on true psychedelics like lsd shrooms thc (without tabacco) etc.
its that total fucked up feeling that does it, all smiles & eyes wide open. so it could as just have been any other psychedelic (preferably chemical).

I agree that pot should not count as a drug.
So i'd have to say that amt is my drug of choise.
I get a great body high and awesome visuals.
and i don't have to take alot, even though i have done it quite often,

Weed is not really a drug... but I'm putting my vote in anyways! I LOOOOVE weed, makes my stomach and headaches go away, helps me sleep, makes me less of a bitch, helps me deal with people I don't like... all this while still being able to partake in normal life activities such as driving and stuff. I love you maryjane!

Shrooms are a definate number one favorite but my lifestyle does not allow unlimited use of these so then of course-- a close second WEED :) :)
Shrooms cause there is nothing like the nice, clean trip that you feel from them. Pot because it is the best stress reliever out there!!

I remember back in the good ol days when i had a wonderful vial of LSD...Any dull weekend, common-place house parties, trips to the beach, all GREATLY enhanced with one or 2 hits. But more importantly, a group of close friends and 8 hours of spare time = Some of life's fondest memories. I also like how gels/papers are wallet portable and easy to hide, and they used to be cheap and easy to get.
I would have to say LSD is my fav, since i still love it even though its the reason im on probation.

lsd hands down. it's hard for 6 hours guranteed, costs 5 bucks a hit, and keeps your mind ablaze with thought. but i am a severe introvert.
i liked smoking weed when i used to do it but is definately not worth the short high, expense, difficulty to hide, and severe tierdness afterwards. smoking now is to me like drinking alcohol.
dxm was the most interesting experience i've had. it was like i climbed up onto a higher level after taking it. like i broke new ground. it was also the only drug that didn't come with a hangover.
mdma would be the best if it was without the used up feeling the next day and the depression and the empty feelings it brings with it.
but you can't win them all can you?
p.p.

I know that this is the psycadelic forum..but can we say cocaine????? My fav. anyway....

I will have to say that psilobyin(sp.) is my fav drug. There is nothing better than makng some good ol' "mushroom soup" and hanging out with some friends.
I also enjoy LSA
cossack

DXM is amazing. No other drug compares to your experience you have. Dont hate a drug just because you dont know how to use it.

Although pot will always be my first love :D , with acid a close second...I gotta say that nitrous is just soooooooo mind-blowing...if it wasn't so hard on the wallet (and my brain :( )I would do it all the time!!!
It's hard to explain why, but this passage comes really close to explaining it...
It all starts with one balloon full. That is all I need to feel the infinity effect. Every time I do it. It gets stronger. The effect of the time before it seems like a microscopic dot. It is nothing. With each experience, I see the bigger picture.
You will step back and see what you thought was the highest you had ever been is really nothing. And it will work like that for infinity. You can't begin to imagine what the next Bigger Picture will look like. It will be a thousand of your thoughts all in one. The highest you have ever been will fold into just a fraction of your current experience. It almost scares me. You travel to a level of hundred for example. Then it's like that hundred is inside of another hundred hundred the next time you do it. One universe on top of another. You can see infinite feelings. And infinite worlds. You will only understand what I am saying when you see it. And when you do, you will get a feeling in your stomach like you have unlocked the answer to the meaning of life. Like you can see what infinity is.
But unfortunately, you will lose your insight on it as soon as the high is gone. Only when you get high again will it return. It is a realization. And you can realize it over and over again. You can never end it. And when you think you have, that one experience will take you a level you could not even imagine before. All the feelings are the different but they are the same. The are different because they are different infinities of themselves. Everything is in everything. All feelings are forever and infinite. <-- Think about that while you suck on the balloon. Nitrous oxide is not just a drug for a buzz. I believe it is the most powerful mind altering drug you can grasp. :)

who here has tried dope? heheheheh jk dont answer, i can attest shrooms still own dope anyways. coke is grrrrrrrrrrrreat when u first discover it too, but that ends with time.
i dont get many strong visuals on AMT, but damn its a trip, a definite happy trip but it lasts too long, i dont like trippin for 20 hours straight.
mdma is probably the absolute most wonderful thing in all creation when one first discovers it! You have your year "honymoon" so to speak with it, then its just not as good (but damn that first year is a fun and hard to remember year!). Another year and eh its fun but only at parties...then well its just brain killin-kandy that ya dont really care about. But its still good!
dxm: ive tripped on it COUNTLESS times. DXM is pretty much a waste unless you dose at least 600-800mg at once. I only settle for a solid gram of purte powder these days, never snorted, soluted in water and gulped down. Taste bad? Its not nearly as moronic as drinking friggin cough syrup! Thats for 14 year old high school kids who cant get their hands on real drugs. DXM is also dangerous in ways u dont realize when taken in high doses. ANyways, ive reached the amazing 4th plateau, as it is called, and its nothing even CLOSE to as pleasureable as LSD or shroom. Comparing DXM to other drugs is like comparing a Corvette to a Rolls Royce, you simply can not substitute one for the other.
no one has mentioned stronger psychadellics such as mescaline or datura (surprised?) or DMT. I havent even noticed Ketamine on here either, that used to be one of my favs. But alas all these drugs have their glory and fade away...(never tried mesc dat or DMT tho) only thing that still amazes me...
SHROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMin!
*attention: Marijuana is not a drug. It is no more a drug than an orange or an aloe plant. THC may be considered a drug, however Marijuana is a plant. Are you going to call my spinach a drug because it contains certain chemicals necessary for the production of seretonin (and therefore mind-altering)? No. Marijuana is and never was, a drug. If you believe it is, then your mind is posioned by the media, may god save your soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.