View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Drug of choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WEED ~ BUT IN MY EYES IT ISNT A DRUG ITS A NECCESITY!
Followed close by ECSTACY~~ ~ ~
THEN LSD~~ ~~
I Used to do the DXM all the time man... That shit is a killer!!! The Biggest Body Trip I have ever had or ever will have... I did it like 10 times and then i quit.. that shit was too much for me.

Originally posted by THE WOOD:
*attention: Marijuana is not a drug. It is no more a drug than an orange or an aloe plant. THC may be considered a drug, however Marijuana is a plant. Are you going to call my spinach a drug because it contains certain chemicals necessary for the production of seretonin (and therefore mind-altering)? No. Marijuana is and never was, a drug. If you believe it is, then your mind is posioned by the media, may god save your soul.
Don't be so stupid, dose your brain really have spinach receptors? No? But it dose have canabanoid receptors specifically for chemicals like THC. Spinach is broken down and converted to energy and fat in your body it doesn’t contain chemicals which cross the blood brain barrier and latch on to receptor sites.
By your own definition shrooms wouldn’t be a drug either but they do contain a multitude of psychoactive compounds as dose weed. If you think you could just pop a THC pill and recreate the weed experience or dose up on pure psilocybin psilocin and it would feel exactly like shrooms your wrong. It’s the interaction of many chemicals in these plants and the method of administration (smoking the plant, letting the mushrooms digest in your stomach) that create the intricacies of the high. The same way drinking a peyote cocktail is different from just taking mescaline because of the number of different alkaloids present.

Wood:
Just because a drug is extremely common doesnt mean it loses its drug status... marijuana is mos def a drug...that shit can fuck you up...
Dank is by far my most favorite drug...alot of the psychedelics have lost there appeal to me from over using them... I still like coke, but I would rather distance myself from it rather then constantly indulging in it...

personally i would have to say that Ketamine is my Fav drug, i love the thoughts and visions i get on it.... the out of body experences that make it so wonderful, i have had the most profound sences of control and empathy on Ket...
and have come out of a hole so astonished that i coulndt talk about it for ages, as i counldnt get the words out fast enough!!
Tone
my 2 pence worth

Ive tried lsd and it doesnt compare to the places ive been on dxm. But everybody has their own drug!

My drugs of choice are:
K-just because it is so wonderful. I haven't done it for a while, but I think I am soon.
Pot-smoke pot till the day I die. My friends that live her in GJ that moved from tahoe have turned me into a DANK snob. I only feel like smoking pot no more of this shwag shit.

My drug of choice would have to be LSD( Lucy in the sky). Imo no other drug even comes close. The thoughts and ideas that you have, the connections with all around you. LSD opens up your eyes to a whole new world, one that can bring you great enlightenment if you let it.

GHB :)
Maybe it's because I hardly ever get to have it, so it's still "special", or the fact I don't feel cracked out afterwards, and have such fond memories of time spent on it! :D

If my memories serve me correctly nothing has ever beaten a dose of MDA. I mean LSD is amazing but I get this weird feeling of having to do some unknown task and this gets me really frustrated because i cant work out what it is that im supposed to be doing. Coming up on xtc for the first time was shear bliss though, I mean I could not have felt any better than that. I imagine that heroin is a better drug but that's exactly it - heroin has been left to the imagination so's something i cant comment on. Also I imagine cocaine is probably high up on the list - deff preferable to amphetamine (all things xcept $£$ being considered). I imagine it's more of a proactive drug though than just a mong-out to utter bliss. Out of all illegal drugs, drivers on xtc were shown to perform worst of all.

My three favorite drugs in order are:
1) DMT: even in those few minutes every single door opens..I have never learned so much from any one substance..and it also makes me feel that everything is perfect and everything is meant to be and i dont feel the need to question the existence of anything
2)mdma: sometimes I just need a mindless happy drug that makes me feel really good
3) mushrooms: they make me think about the world and feel at one with nature and they make me laugh a lot

My vote is going to have to go out to mushrooms and mdma combined really...ive never found anythig better....to ronald: cocaine is lame man say away from it u have to do a ton or some of that killlll to even feel it unless it is iv'd but all it does is leave you craving more man.....heroin is very very very good...but so are all opiods....but nothing will compare to the first mdma experience

I love so many drugs, plus I would have to add that smoking weed is not much of a drug, it's a way of life. but a great drug, besides weed which is one of the best things in the world; would have to be probably shrooms. shrooms are amazing because of the effects and they are just something amazing that you have to experience. i think that a perfect night consists of 2.5 grams of shrooms, 2 blunts, 5 or 6 beers, then if you're feeling really crazy and haven't gotten fucked up enough yet, add a couple lines of either crushed adderal or preferably cocaine. that will definetly top off your night. but shrooms and weed would be my faves.

Different drugs for different occasions.
Acid - for those special events.
Pot - for the everyday happenings
Salvia - for those meditative moods
What do they mean pot isn't a drug??????? What else could it be??

Status
Not open for further replies.