Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines DPT sucks

Yes

• It does

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I clicked this thread because I saw it's a pool and my ego can't resists giving its opinions

Votes: 19 95.0%

• Total voters
My theory on why there are many reports of horrible burning from snorting DPT is because back in the early days, all the tryptamines were pretty much only available as freebases, and freebases tend to hurt really bad to snort (though you can snort them; though non water soluble, they will still absorb slowly through mucous membranes. I once snorted AMT freebase back when freebase was the only available form. DO NOT do this, it was horrific, but it worked. I also used to plug AMT freebase without converting it to a salt form first).

My two cents is that people just aren't describing it well.

2c-b does indeed burn like hell when snorting - DPT is not that. BUT, DPT does cause this feeling of one nostril being a bit incapacitated for some time, not quite a burning but still very uncomfortable. Like ketamine a bit, but without that cooling sensation ketamine has. Plus I think when your nostril is feeling weird then you start tripping balls on DPT pretty quick it can be uncomfortable to say the least lol. Man the stuff is so intense, loved it though

I tried DET orally and that has little to no body-load (in my case) and produced EOVs as well as ECVs of overlapping geometric shapes in unique colours (like a psychedelic Saul Bass credit sequence).

I think DPT was only sold when DET was banned and possibly small batches were made JUST for TiHKAL fans.