• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Human Interest DPMC VIDEOS Thread

Vice TV: Psychedellic Frog Gel and Ayahuasca in the Amazon

Video Link
http://www.vbs.tv/video.php?id=24888645001

(If you want to cut the the chase go to chapter 7)

There is an Amazonian frog called Phyllomedusa Bicolor or the Sapo which I have been reading about for years. It is totally different from the psychedelic toads found in North America. The Sapo’s venom produces an effect much closer to morphine than LSD, but really it's not like either of those things. It's a distinctly vomitous dissociative experience unlike anything else I’ve ever encountered.

There has been a lot written about the chemistry of the venom, and it has been said to have a diverse array of effects. Some people think its a miracle opioid which will yield new non-addictive pain killers, others think its a super potent stimulant and appetite suppressant, and even a strange psychedelic capable of tuning hunters into the mindset of their prey. In the 80’s researchers found one of the constituents of Sapo venom in the urine of autistic children, and developed an entire theory of autism around it.

I had to find out what this frog really does, but supposedly it cannot produce its venom in captivity. The only way to experience its unique trip is to travel down the Amazon River and catch one yourself, which is exactly what I did.
HAMILTON MORRIS

^
Ya I saw that documentary on T.V. good gawd meth is scary, easily most dangerous drug imo.

That part about it's origins in Japan being created 100 years ago and used in the war reminded me of a related documentary on History channel.

High Hitler

I can't find a video link, only a torrent download. Anyways, it's a good one.

The title says it all

Thanks for following the rules man. :)

Welcome to Bluelight.

Fox is so weak. I hope I die before propaganda gets too out of hand here in the USA. This shit is giving me an aneurysm.

(250) 862-4040

Is the number to this bitch, call up and complain.
Poor guy.

Nice one Blayne. Got an email though? I'm not about to call Canada and get put on hold =D

WOW

What a fuckin cunt! He should have called the cops when the bitch stole his mail! Federal mail at that!

->This should probably get tossed into that big DITM video thread

Last edited:
^
It's in the Notable Threads thread.

A bunch of stickies look cluttered, and most people don't bother with stickies to begin with. The Notable Threads thread is a sticky. :D :|

this doesnt belong here. You can find real videos of him on youtube incase the camera filming the computer screen isnt the kinda quality you are searching for.

Man Dies From Swallowing Bag Of Weed

What ever the charge was, it was NOT worth this mans life. WARNING Very shocking News video of man choking to death on bag of weed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMeNuQf6Sfg&feature=sub

TITLE EDIT: HE DID NOT DIE FROM SWALLOWING, HE DIED FROM CHOKING ON THE BAG. My apologies.

Last edited: