• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Human Interest DPMC VIDEOS Thread

Moving to DIM altough i'm not sure this fits their guidelines

Yet another casualty of the war on drugs.
His weed would not have hurt anyone, and now his life is over.
Very. very sad.

I'd put money down saying that he was drunk when this whole incident started. He was probably being obnoxious and drunk when he pushed that girl, then he probably resisted because he was drunk. I'd like to see the tox screen from the autopsy.

This really sucks for his family and friends. :\

a lost life over a little misdemeanor.

I once tried to swallow a bag of weed... Luckily, I was able to pull it back out of my throat, which wasn't gripping the plastic at all.

Thats horrible, why i've never swallowed weed. I'm usually way back in the car plenty of time to stash mein buds!

That's fucking horrible to watch. I can't believe they showed that on the local news channel. You know how bad it feels when you're choking.

You could blame it on the war on drugs, but it was his fault that he made a bad decision probably due to panic, and choked on it.
If it was a small enough amount that he could think he could have swallowed it,
it wasn't worth trying to hide it from cops.

Once again the police gets away with murder.

This man had no reason to hide anything but due to the current laws and law enforcers, this man died. He did consume the plastic baggie which contained marijuana, true, but it is clear that this is not a rational action in survival and yet because of drug laws and enforcers one must fight for your way of life (made up concept) and he ended up dying because of it.

You could blame it on the war on drugs, but it was his fault that he made a bad decision probably due to panic, and choked on it.
If it was a small enough amount that he could think he could have swallowed it,
it wasn't worth trying to hide it from cops.

If the war on drugs didn't target safe, gentle drugs like marijuana, he would not have been put in a position to have to make such a decision.
This is unquestionably where the blame belongs.
Let's not start blaming the victim, now.
Your argument is very similar to "she got raped because she wore revealing clothing- it's her fault".

The poor guy would not have had to think about swallowing a bag of weed if weed were not illegal. End of argument.

makes you wonder how much further down his throat that bag got jammed after they shot him with the fucking TAZER???

That video was genuinely the most disturbing thing that I have ever seen.

Another heartbreaking death at the hands of evil policymakers and the pathetic chumps who enforce that policy.

I hope all of you guys take this as a lesson to keep to your own business, stay away from cops, don't get yourselves into a hellish situation like that poor guy got himself into. Please, live well and stay safe. :)

I hope all of you guys take this as a lesson to keep to your own business, stay away from cops, don't get yourselves into a hellish situation like that poor guy got himself into. Please, live well and stay safe. :)

Yes, but we also must learn that we need to stand up and stop the senseless war on drugs now.
Obama is not going to do it for us, and the next president won't either.
We need to rise up and demand our freedom, demand the end to this failed, ridiculous waste of human life that is the war on drugs.

Merged.

That video is pretty shocking, its fucked up this guy had to die for something so stupid...

I had to swallow a sandwich bag with about .6g of bud in it because my friend and I got pulled over. Shit sucked, but I'll be damned if I get a possession charge for a fucking plant if I can do anything about it. This guy just wasn't so fortunate.

Mothers who smoke pot

http://tyrashow.warnerbros.com/2010/02/soccer_mom_stoners.php

Anybody catch this on the Tyra show, it was on 4-5PM central time on wgn. Thought it was kinda interesting they had 4 who do smoke and 4 who were totally against it. You could tell they 4 who were against it were totally close-minded. One of the women that did smoke admitted to driving with her children in the car while high... what a bad idea to admit that on national television.