• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Does Salvia make anyone else angry??

Do blame your girlfriend. What kind of a person screams becausecos your not watching them play a computer game, how old is she :/ ....

Yes, for sure. My friend and i were smoking it on his trampoline when we were 18, because it was legal, and we started laughing hysterically and were transported to a different desert dimension. When we fell off the trampoline we came to and decided to hot box his car (bad idea) we then started to see elephants and rabbits and started yelling at each other for no reason... almost beat the shit out of each other.... we are still best friends today though :)

ever notice things multiply,
like trails but not just moving hands or legs, but the sensation of falling is expanded, words or phrases repeat, loop...continue...

same with the experience of the offense - your girl may have demanded once that you watch her play but it was experienced as a series, and your reacted in a series of reactions, ergo anger amplified, but also as a series of angerings, chained, or freight trained, as with everything on salvia,
that which starts keeps on starting.

^Yip I agree, I thought this too.

The second time I did salvia was on a bicycle track with a group of smoking friends. I took the hit and everything went weird, with everybody there standing watching me to see what happened. Then one of them sort of raised their hand in the air with a big smile on their face and said my name, then as they did so raised the other hand and another continued the process and started doing it himself. Then they all started raising it one after the other and repeating it. I thought they were just trying to freak me out, so I accused them and they denied it. It was so ritualistic and perfectly choreographed, and it was only a few years ago that I realised that this probably didn't happen.

I've definitely had the feelings of anger though, and I've witnessed it. I can remember gently placing my hand on my ex-girlfriend to ask if she was okay, but she got very angry with me and shouted at me, telling me to get off her. I completely understood because I've done this myself; experiencing an intense feeling of irritation at normal behaviour.

An interesting example was in my friends living room. There was something in the corner, which I can't remember, but basically it was a breach in reality towards salvia space. If you've smoked salvia, you know what I mean. I looked amazed and my friend asked what was there. Suddenly I just snapped at him "No, you can't have it" in a very angry voice fuelled by a degree of keeping whatever it was to myself that was Gollum-esque in tone and nature. I kept repeating "No, you're not allowed, you can't have it", which just made my friend ask me more, then I sort of snapped out of it and couldn't remember what it was. I literally sounded like Gollum talking about the ring in LOTR.

For the record I am very laid back and calm. It's just not like me to get angry (unless you're actually being a cunt), at all. I feel like the irrigation and anger is usually accompanied by the prickly, uncomfortable, pins and needles side of that world.

Last edited:
even the salvia prickles are a matter of once having started to prickle then they keeping on starting to prickle & keep on starting to prickle.
iykwim