View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Does Salvia make anyone else angry??

MoRivera42

Bluelighter
Today I bought some Salvia. I have never smoked it before today, so when I did smoke some I was REALLY fucked up. Me and my gf took a hit each and both of us felt it. Then a few hours later I took a hit by myself. Right after it hit me she started literally screaming at me because I wasen't watching her play Guitar Hero. I kept telling her to stop because I was getting really freaked out, and being the bitch she is she wouldn't. At that point all that I could think was "I have to shut her up or I'm gonna strangle her". I had to make myself leave the room because I really thought I was gonna hurt her. I just wanna know if anything like this has happened to anyone else. Normally I can put up with her little bitch fits, but after I smoked it and she did that I literally wanted to attack her. And don't worry guys I didn't do anything to her. Like I said I left the room.

nah dude I mean like wanna punch hole in the wall. It only happened when she was bitching like that though.

Sorry Mr Blonde I'm still getting used to the forums rules here

MoRivera42 said:
nah dude I mean like wanna punch hole in the wall. It only happened when she was bitching like that though.

Sorry Mr Blonde I'm still getting used to the forums rules here

Was probably just due to you getting really anxious and freaked out that you really wanted to make her shut up. That alone probably made you a bit angry.

Nope. Must just your personality/relationship issues. When under the influence though, extraneous noises make me irritated, and if they were to continue I often wonder what might happen, especially as Salvia is so powerful and scary. It might show up something in my personality 8o

Strong psychedelics + screaming girlfriend......

Sounds like hell to me. :\

Roger&Me said:

lol for sure! At first I thought the question was about your girlfriend and the reason why she was screaming at you.

Roger&Me said:

haha You have NO idea! I doubt I'll smoke any big amount anytime soon. Last of it I smoked was last night to help me sleep. I took a few tiny hits and became slightly distorted. Don't get me wrong I love to trip but that was just to much. It's definetly not for me.

I know what you mean. If someone so much as smiles at me after i rip the bong I feel like I want to kill them. Good thing I'm pretty much immobilized.

My comedowns are always full of me screaming as loud as I can at the other person.

Although my friends are ass holes in the first place. One of my "friends" at the time decided it would be so fucking hilarious if he lit a smoke bomb during my trip and pointed it at my face. The sparks kept hitting me and I screamed at him to stop and he just kept doing it and denying that there were any sparks.

nikol said:
Set + setting.

Case in point, many examples from above.

Case in point "Last of it I smoked was last night to help me sleep." Whaaaat?

i find on the come-up, any kind of external stimulus seems really annoying and almost threatening or taunting. i've screamed at people who were laughing, and my gf whipped a book at our cat on her first time (she loves the cat and would never do that normally). it's easier to handle when you're alone in complete silence and feeling peaceful before you hit it.

Whenever I've done salvia I break out into uncontrollable laughter, and I always feel like my face is melting off and I spend the whole 5 minutes or so with my hands under my chin to catch my face and laughing. I've never been angry though. I think setting is important

Low dose salvia for me mostly feels like I'm being possessed by an evil spirit, but I love it while it's happening. Almost manic evilness. When it goes away, I am always a little bothered by how evil I felt.

I guess I could see how that could make someone attack someone if they were provoked.

On the comedown of my only salvia trip I got really, really angry at my cat, which doesn't usually happen. She was doing anything particularly annoying either, just wanted to be let outside. I also got really mad at any little thing that was wrong at the moment, but that went away in a matter of minutes.

One of the first times I did salvia I was way into lala land but I needed to go further, unfortunately my lighter went out and as I was tripping I couldnt figure out how to use the lighter, then when the salvia started to wear off my mum walked in the room and started yelling at her because it was a shitty lighter(when she had nothing to do with it and a perfectly fine lighter). I just had this sudden burst of uncontrollable aggression and for no apparent reason.

After all this i realised what had happened and apologised to my mum, luckily she knew I was tripping(hey we were in amsterdam, I got her stoned for the first time lol)

Salvia is some seriously strange stuff but its not altogether bad, good in the right environment and mind set where theres noone around, I have no idea how people can do this stuff at parties, I definitely wouldnt like that.

Ataraxis5 said:
Case in point "Last of it I smoked was last night to help me sleep." Whaaaat?

I mean I didn't smoke enough to have a full blown trip. I took a very small hit to give me that light trippy feeling. Ever think maybe drugs aren't always used to get completly trashed?